No announcement yet.

2011 Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, I was hoping Kenickie would slide. Now, with news Zsa Zsa is back in the hospital, I hope I didn't fudge my 1st round pick!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Without looking it up, what band was Dimebag Darrell of Pantera fame playing for when he was shot to death on stage?
      The Jackson Five. Next?
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Dammit, Netboy, you grabbed two of my top five.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Sorry
          "Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
          ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            damn, I was hoping Kenickie would slide. Now, with news Zsa Zsa is back in the hospital, I hope I didn't fudge my 1st round pick!
            There is almost no chance that Zsa Zsa will survive until the end of this draft:

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
            ---Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by netboy47 View Post
              There is almost no chance that Zsa Zsa will survive
              That's what they were saying in August.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                That's what they were saying in August.
                She was almost a sure score when I took her 4 years ago.
                -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

There is almost no chance that Zsa Zsa will survive until the end of this draft:
                  http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/413736...entertainment/
                  Then PICK!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    No points for someone who dies during the draft, right?
                    Correct. 0 points and immediate repick.

Comment

What's the delay today?

---Stephen Colbert

Comment

guys, I'm gonna have to pass on the pool this year; too much going on right now ... save a spot for me next year tho.
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

What's the delay today?
                          Certain chunks of the country are without power thanks to the megastorm. Perhaps DQ is in one of them.

Comment

c'mon let's get this thing moving before my team captain peters out!

Comment

Sorry...never made it on...snow plowing and snowblowing all day either at work or home... Pick is up

Sent a PM to TyWebb
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Our commish has been up for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X