Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as DQ - I'll play if allowed

Comment

All of you are in, I'll deal with this on monday.....
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

there is a deadpool draft thread, use that one for your picks, this one for commentary. Griswold, nakedricci and senorsheep are #1, #2 and 3....

make sure you've got PM's turned on, so people can ping you
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

FB, I am going to send you picks because I'll be unavailable for most of the rest of the day.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I picked Charlie Sheen....to me...he's the best value out there....semi-young, drug addict, sex fiend.....etc.

The Grim Reaper is just a mere innocent bystander at this point...taking notes for future "clients".

Comment

got them

Comment

There were some more feebled picks out there, but Fergie at 59 was a big potential score. Who knew the Toto could come back and be usefull in the new millenium?
                -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                  There were some more feebled picks out there, but Fergie at 59 was a big potential score. Who knew the Toto could come back and be usefull in the new millenium?
                  It only took two picks for me to not have a clue who someone was.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    It only took two picks for me to not have a clue who someone was.

LOL he was the lead singer of TOTO after everyone forgot about them (which was shortly after "Africa" was released). He was also damn-near the lead singer for Survivor.
                    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                      LOL he was the lead singer of TOTO after everyone forgot about them (which was shortly after "Africa" was released). He was also damn-near the lead singer for Survivor.
                      Ironic that you now hope he is damn near survivor for 2011...
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

sheep hasn't accepted PMs, so if someone knows how to ping him, I'd appreciate it...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          sheep hasn't accepted PMs, so if someone knows how to ping him, I'd appreciate it...
                          you could try eHarmony.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post

I don't know about laws in your area FB, but it's now illegal in Indiana to ping sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              FB, I am going to send you picks because I'll be unavailable for most of the rest of the day.
                              I'm back, and apparently I didn't miss much.
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

do I skip already?

Comment

Working...
                                X