Rate Biden's Genocide in Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Biden's Genocide in Palestine

I was surprised to discover recently that former poster Bene Futuis is actually former poster ElDiablo. He alluded to certain political issues that we weren't touching. So, you could say, the devil made me do it.

I personally think Biden's genocide has been pretty bad. Killing tens of thousands of children as collective punishment with only mild scolding from Biden, and bullshit propagation of Israel's obvious lies. Biden's team constantly leaking Biden's behind the scenes scolding without effect only makes him look completely helpless.

About what I would have expected.

(By the way, Trudeau has been shit too, but he's at the kiddie table in this conflict)

​​​​​
    A+ genocide
    0%
    Ehhh, I expected more
    100.00%
    Bad genocide, worst in ages
    0%
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

We finally know what was bothering Joe at the debate. Jen Psaki is in his head, and he can't get over her.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
    X