No announcement yet.

The new COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had some great science to pull out of my ass, graphs and stuff, statistics. but I forgot what we were talking about.

it's all good. I am not trying to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      I had some great science to pull out of my ass, graphs and stuff, statistics. but I forgot what we were talking about.

it's all good. I am not trying to fight.
      Nor are you taking responsibility for the shit you say.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• in the end no-one is going to believe either of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          in the end no-one is going to believe either of us.
          You say you don't have a right to tell someone what to inject into their kids, but you feel you have the right to tell them NOT to do it--That's called being hypocritical.

Are you ok with being a Hypocrite?

You say no one has the right to tell a parent how to do their job, but refuse to acknowledge that there are indeed time when parents don't make good choices for their kids and that's why we have protective services and legislation to do exactly that--tell parents how to Parent and what they can and cannot do to certain extents.

You seem to want to have no accountability for the things you say in here and to date--the moderators have left you alone, but on this subject--you're hitting too close to home. Not me, I have been lucky not to have any at risk people close to me that your irresponsible takes might jeopardize, but at least 2 guys in here with at risk family members are tired of your crap and if you're not careful--you might lose this community.

But it's all up to you.
          Last edited by GwynnInTheHall; 04-25-2022, 11:25 AM.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• hypothetical is important. it's true. everything you say.

this tragedy became about the role of government. which I've always been on board with.

this is a massive loss of faith. for the true believers in science and guidance, or whatever you want to call it, we are crushed.

for the really stupid ppl in fly-over country not nutritional enough to even notice, there is food stamps.

Comment

• look at it from a business point of view, the vaccinators has lost half their customers from this adventure.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                seem to want to have no accountability for the things you say in here and to date--the moderators have left you alone, but on this subject--you're hitting too close to home. Not me, I have been lucky not to have any at risk people close to me that your irresponsible takes might jeopardize, but at least 2 guys in here with at risk family members are tired of your crap and if you're not careful--you might lose this community.

But it's all up to you.
                I said fucking ban me. 2 ppl I really care about. .. well I care about more than two ppl.

censor me. I realize everything I have said I would be banned in twitter or FB. but im not on them. I am here. and I am talking to you. just as someone that would do a physical survey and ask your opinion.

the internet is the scourges of the world. when you can't meet anyone face to face. Fresno Bob knew this. he met you guys in person. only then can you have an opinion.

I can't do that. even in real life, I don't want to meet anyone.

I would meet Fresno Bob, since he bugged me so much. he would be disappointed, because I am just a regular person, like everyone else.

Comment

• fuck the vaccinators, you better hope you are not wrong.

episodes like this are called judgment day.

Comment

• i'm your worst nightmare. I am a traitor. I know everything about you.

In war, that means I take every weapon you have and use it against you because I know how it works. .. I am the underdog.

you'll never win. the meek inherit the earth.

your fear alone will defeat you.

Comment

• so you are the champion, I respect you. it's the muddy end of the field. and I like to get dirty. metaphorically speaking of course.

I fucking hate the SAN DIEGO PADRES I hate everything about their team. I would never have any player on my team. so we are good.

Comment

• lets keep this civil, but i'd love to hear your worst. I deserve it.

Comment

• in 10 to 20 years you'll be bothered about shit you said on the internet like it was an afterthought.

Comment

• Right wing dumbasses are posting about ivermectin all over Twitter now that one of their own is apparently purchasing the company and they believe they’ll be less likely to be banned for spreading this dangerous misinformation.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• LOL - yeah, let's have slanted politicians who are on their knees for Trump make medical decisions:

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A new bill proposed by House Republicans would require boards of health to "promote and increase distribution" of drugs, such as ivermectin, to combat COVID-19. Health professionals who don’t do this would be penalized.

Ron Ferguson, a Republican from Wintersville, cosponsored House Bill 631, the COVID-19 Health Care Professional-Patient Relationship Protection Act. The bill’s primary sponsor, Kris Jordan, a Republican from Ostrander, did not respond to comment.

The four main drugs that the bill includes are ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and budesonide. Each is an unapproved method to combat COVID-19. The bill's language also requires doctors to promote and increase distribution of any other drug or therapy that “may be proven effective or deemed beneficial” by the patient's “treating health care professional in consultation with the patient or patient's legally authorized representative.”
                              A new bill proposed by House Republicans would require boards of health to promote and increase the distribution of drugs, such as ivermectin, to combat COVID-19. Health professionals who don’t do this would be penalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                Right wing dumbasses are posting about ivermectin all over Twitter now that one of their own is apparently purchasing the company and they believe they’ll be less likely to be banned for spreading this dangerous misinformation.
                                I was confused as hell at first thinking you meant the company that makes ivermectin....
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X