No announcement yet.

The new COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while I was looking to take tools from my deceased mothers basement I found an arsenal of WWII guns. I am not a gun person so my first thought was, do I want to blow my own head off. that was a rather quick question to answer, which was no. then I had to get a another lock, and lock them up and call my older sister and tell her what I found. and let the other step family which are good with guns what I found and to take them.

I am not a gun person. I am a science guy. finding them was like finding a nuclear bomb. I felt scared.

it was totally irresponsible the way they were stored.

Comment

• btw the stray cat came by and he was so hungry I fed him right in front of me. it was thrilling.

Comment

• if I didn't have an old guy to take care of or adopted his cats. ..that's my talent, I always have to take care of someone's else pets. I probably would've just shot myself.

Comment

• not to be political, but there are life long democrats or liberals or ineffectual's whatever you want to calls us.

we believed in EVERYTHING. it was all gospel. and then one day some stupid pandemic happened, and it all crashed.

life-long believers became one issue voters. even worse we stopped believing an all vaccines. and even science. I believed in science long before I believed in politics. and it was soul-crushing to lose both at the same time.

what was once your greatest ally, became your greatest enemy, through shear stupid moronity.

we lost free speech. and that is something I can never forgive us for.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
            that's a lot of science right there. the 4 year old won't get sick because he has a super innate immune system. and if you give him a vaccine he doesn't need, you could fuck it up.
            I am real, real tired of you spreading these insidious lies here. 12.9 million children have contracted COVID in the US alone. Hospitalizations for the 0-4 age group outpace those of the 5-18 group. Thousands hospitalized. Hundreds dead.
            Kid's immune systems handle the COVID vaccination even better than adults. So really what I'm saying is: stop the shitty lying and keep your cat stories elsewhere. Having an at-risk child (and until recently a very highly at-risk mother) and knowing there are blowhard chucklefucks like you walking around, unvaccinated and trying to proselytize, angers me greatly. Politically correct Karens? Man, shut the fuck up. A million people have died of this in our country alone.
            Last edited by Bene Futuis; 04-25-2022, 12:50 AM.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• we can talk science if you want.

it's not my right what to tell parents what to inject in their children. but if you want to debate, you will lose.

Comment

we can talk science if you want.

it's not my right what to tell parents what to inject in their children. but if you want to debate, you will lose.
                But it is your right to tell them NOT to inject their children?
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• so lest get the shit show started and started examining every 78 injections.

Comment

so lest get the shit show started and started examining every 78 injections.
                    Answer my question first.
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                      But it is your right to tell them NOT to inject their children?
                      this is totally true. the first rule is never tell parents how to raise their children.

Comment

this is totally true. the first rule is never tell parents how to raise their children.
                        Even if they want to deny them health care or marry them off when they're 10?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• this debate is over. I have no skin in this game.

Comment

this debate is over. I have no skin in this game.
                            So then you'll keep your skin outta this discussion?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Comment

Ahh the Bad Platitude angle. Kudos.

Is that all ya got?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X