The new COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Hopefully this is just an outlier and the pastor is just a charlatan trying to capitalize on the situation. I sure hope this isn't a common practice. At this point it wouldn't surprise me though.
    It may be an outlier, but this is far from a little crazy strip mall church thing. It's the second largest church in the area. The church that sponsors the festival and fireworks display on the 4th of July. This dude makes local and statewide news on the regular.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      And Florida for the win......

Let's just get rid of ALL vaccine mandates.......
      History is going to repeat itself. We're going to end up with segregated schools again. Anti-vaxxer schools and vaxxer schools.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Welcome back.

I agree that conservatism, in general, is cautious to change, questing of the new is necessarily better, and slow to adapt or adopt, but I don't if that is the primary factor here. It seems to be a general antagonism against science, or maybe just a reaction to how eager the left has been to accept these vaccines as safe and effective....I really don't know. I cannot wrap my head fully around how this has become such a dividing political issue in this country.
        Well, Breitbart echoes your sentiment and goes one step further. Apparently, Democrats are intentionally bullying right-wingers into taking the vaccine because they know it will stop them from taking it, and they'll die of Covid. Yes, reverse psychology. Using the "own the libs" mantra to kill conservatives because we knew telling them to get vaccinated would send them right to their local farmer to stock up on de-wormer.

It's truly just an extremely big class of Darwin Awards recipients this year.

In two new pieces, longtime Breitbart writer John Nolte — who is vaccinated and who is trying to reason with people who booed Trump himself for recommending the vaccines — made a surreal, bananas argument: that “leftists” like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, CNN, and Howard Stern — who recently had some choice words for anti-vaxxers — are “deliberately looking to manipulate Trump supporters into not getting vaccinated.”

He added, “Nothing else makes sense to me.”

"If I wanted to use reverse psychology to convince people not to get a life-saving vaccination, I would do exactly what Stern and the left are doing… I would bully and taunt and mock and ridicule you for not getting vaccinated, knowing the human response would be, Hey, f*ck you, I’m never getting vaccinated!"

The article was widely mocked over the weekend. (More on that soon.) So on Monday, Nolte pulled a popular Republican trick: He doubled down.

"The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world.

In other words, I sincerely believe the organized left is doing everything in its power to convince Trump supporters NOT to get the life-saving Trump vaccine."
        Taking a vaccine is being cucked. Wow.

People so invested in their political identity as to align with a humanity-crippling pandemic over people, deserve 1000x more scorn and derision than they're currently receiving. Fucking idiots.

https://uproxx.com/viral/breitbart-w...mes-democrats/
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          Well, Breitbart echoes your sentiment and goes one step further. Apparently, Democrats are intentionally bullying right-wingers into taking the vaccine because they know it will stop them from taking it, and they'll die of Covid. Yes, reverse psychology. Using the "own the libs" mantra to kill conservatives because we knew telling them to get vaccinated would send them right to their local farmer to stock up on de-wormer.

It's truly just an extremely big class of Darwin Awards recipients this year.

Taking a vaccine is being cucked. Wow.

People so invested in their political identity as to align with a humanity-crippling pandemic over people, deserve 1000x more scorn and derision than they're currently receiving. Fucking idiots.

https://uproxx.com/viral/breitbart-w...mes-democrats/
          You might blast me for this, but I applaud this tact from this guy--he clearly knows vaccines save lives and is trying to get his people vaccinated. If the only way to get the radical right to get vaxxed is to convince them that the left really does not want them to get vaxxed and to call them Trump vaccines, I am all for it. We can relabel them as vaccines against the mental disease of liberalism in some areas for all I care. Whatever works, man, whatever works.

Comment

• Breast milk from vaccinated mothers contains COVID antibodies. That's pretty cool.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Breast milk from vaccinated mothers contains COVID antibodies. That's pretty cool.
              I see where you are going with this....
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You plan to vaccinate all the cows and infiltrate the milk supply.
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Excuse me ma'am, are you vaccinated?

Comment

You plan to vaccinate all the cows and infiltrate the milk supply.
                    I know you're joking, but this would be surprisingly easy to do. If the Ag Department indicated that vaccinating cows would reduce risk of loss of milk production, dairy farmers would vaccinate their cows in a blink of an eye.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      I know you're joking, but this would be surprisingly easy to do. If the Ag Department indicated that vaccinating cows would reduce risk of loss of milk production, dairy farmers would vaccinate their cows in a blink of an eye.
                      There is probably already a conspiracy about how the government is adding something or other to the milk to control the population. If u think of all the stuff we ingest and all.the vaccines we already get it takes a strange thought process to conclude that it would take a covid vaccine to implement the plans for the new world order
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If Biden just mandated not walking off cliffs, this whole thing would wrap itself up in a few weeks.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          If Biden just mandated not walking off cliffs, this whole thing would wrap itself up in a few weeks.
                          "Biden Plan Leaves Hospitals Overwhelmed"....details at 11.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            what about reducing the risk of loss of milk consumption? because saving human lives probably does that, no?

Comment

There is probably already a conspiracy about how the government is adding something or other to the milk to control the population. If u think of all the stuff we ingest and all.the vaccines we already get it takes a strange thought process to conclude that it would take a covid vaccine to implement the plans for the new world order
                              The GOP doesn't want you to be disappointed!

Lettuce be clear about what Michael Flynn said on a video that’s been making the rounds on social media.

While on what appeared to be a video panel, Flynn, the former National Security Advisor under former U.S. President Donald Trump, mentioned that “Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine into salad dressing, or salads.” So basically Flynn was sharing his “thing” or someone else’s “thing” with whomever happened to be watching the video panel. Was Flynn actually tossing around a conspiracy theory about Covid-19 vaccines already being in salads or salad dressing? Did he leave any context behind what he said? Was their any chard evidence behind what he said?

Comment

I thought Strange Brew was a comedy...turns out it was a glimpse into our dystopian future.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X