The new COVID thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    He's tired of being "told what to do," but apparently he has no problem telling his customers what to do.
    The customer is always right....unless they want protect their immune-compromised child.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      And then there's my local church, who recently told all their parishioners to vote Yes on the recall election, that has a link to request religious exemption forms on the landing page for their church website

https://www.destinyonline.com/
      this is so puzzling and troubling on so many levels.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Florida school officials who lost salary defying Gov. Ron DeSantis’ ban on mask mandates have been reimbursed by the Biden administration.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          you know whatever song that dude is singing is terrible, right?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I disagree
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Girrieg Fairringgton has two many i's, r's, and g's in his name.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  I just dont understand how this fits into Christianity. It makes no sense. Seems all political. Maybe I am missing something
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Girrieg Fairringgton has two many i's, r's, and g's in his name.
                    I diiisaggreee
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Also, I had Bela Fleck playing in the background when I visited the website, so the dude sounded great to me.

Comment

I just dont understand how this fits into Christianity. It makes no sense. Seems all political. Maybe I am missing something
                        you're really not

Comment

I diiisaggrrreee
                          fixed

Comment

you're really not
                            I agree. There's no sound Scriptural justification for such an action; Gregg noted a number of both theologically and politically conservative church leaders that have advocated for the vaccine. My personal view the medical support in favor of vaccines make this action is an outright defiance of the lesson Christ taught from his second temptation and is not merely a theological difference but outright sin.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

you're really not
                              Hopefully this is just an outlier and the pastor is just a charlatan trying to capitalize on the situation. I sure hope this isn't a common practice. At this point it wouldn't surprise me though.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• And Florida for the win......

Let's just get rid of ALL vaccine mandates.......
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X