Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in case you missed the Arizona press conference this morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • in case you missed the Arizona press conference this morning

    Original dominion numbers showed sleepy joe by 10K. However, the Arizona FORENSIC audit results say something completely different:


    3,981 people voted despite registering AFTER Oct 15 deadline

    11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4

    18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election

    74,243 mail-in ballots counted with NO evidence of ballot ever being sent




    The guy seldom left his basement to campaign, and when he did, j.biden could hardly fill a bus yet somehow received the most votes in the history of all Presidential elections?


    left, right, I don't know how anyone supports election fraud. close to 20 different states sent representatives to take walk throughs, reviewing the FORENSIC audit in progress, learn about the depth of authentication. What is the punishment for treason in the U.S.? With indisputable proof of fraud, the free world waits to see how the free states of the U.S.A. proceeds.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Original dominion numbers showed sleepy joe by 10K. However, the Arizona FORENSIC audit results say something completely different:


    3,981 people voted despite registering AFTER Oct 15 deadline

    11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4

    18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election

    74,243 mail-in ballots counted with NO evidence of ballot ever being sent




    The guy seldom left his basement to campaign, and when he did, j.biden could hardly fill a bus yet somehow received the most votes in the history of all Presidential elections?


    left, right, I don't know how anyone supports election fraud. close to 20 different states sent representatives to take walk throughs, reviewing the FORENSIC audit in progress, learn about the depth of authentication. What is the punishment for treason in the U.S.? With indisputable proof of fraud, the free world waits to see how the free states of the U.S.A. proceeds.
    Nice to see they let people out of the asylum in Canada for walkabouts through American Electoral Landscapes.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Original dominion numbers showed sleepy joe by 10K. However, the Arizona FORENSIC audit results say something completely different:
      Wait what? The results are out but we aren't going to lead with the actual resolved voting total? I'm confused. Wouldn't that be the lead if there were a real issue? Joe got X more votes, Trump got Y?

      While I have 0 trust for "Cyber Ninjas" audits, lets put that to the side for a moment and talk about how the conclusion you stated at the beginning here isn't supported by your own data? What the heck?

      Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      The guy seldom left his basement to campaign, and when he did, j.biden could hardly fill a bus yet somehow received the most votes in the history of all Presidential elections?

      left, right, I don't know how anyone supports election fraud. close to 20 different states sent representatives to take walk throughs, reviewing the FORENSIC audit in progress, learn about the depth of authentication. What is the punishment for treason in the U.S.? With indisputable proof of fraud, the free world waits to see how the free states of the U.S.A. proceeds.
      Is this a direct quote from the Q Anon propaganda or did you come up with it on your own?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Wait what? The results are out but we aren't going to lead with the actual resolved voting total? I'm confused. Wouldn't that be the lead if there were a real issue? Joe got X more votes, Trump got Y?

        While I have 0 trust for "Cyber Ninjas" audits, lets put that to the side for a moment and talk about how the conclusion you stated at the beginning here isn't supported by your own data? What the heck?



        Is this a direct quote from the Q Anon propaganda or did you come up with it on your own?
        True story: if you capitalize FORENSIC, it makes it more true.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by umjewman View Post
          true story: If you capitalize forensic, it makes it more true.
          ALL CAPS is the key.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            ALL CAPS is the key.
            It’s kind of communist. Are you saying that all the letters are equal and deserve equal shares of the capital letter supply? True capitalism would have competition amongst the letters and only the best would be capitalized. My money is on the S and E emerging from the competition. forEnSic.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              It’s kind of communist. Are you saying that all the letters are equal and deserve equal shares of the capital letter supply? True capitalism would have competition amongst the letters and only the best would be capitalized. My money is on the S and E emerging from the competition. forEnSic.
              CAPITAL always defeats labor....hence the alleged need for socialism. Art is playing 12th dimensional chess with you guys.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              -----------------------------------------------

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                Original dominion numbers showed sleepy joe by 10K. However, the Arizona FORENSIC audit results say something completely different:


                3,981 people voted despite registering AFTER Oct 15 deadline

                11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4

                18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election

                74,243 mail-in ballots counted with NO evidence of ballot ever being sent




                The guy seldom left his basement to campaign, and when he did, j.biden could hardly fill a bus yet somehow received the most votes in the history of all Presidential elections?


                left, right, I don't know how anyone supports election fraud. close to 20 different states sent representatives to take walk throughs, reviewing the FORENSIC audit in progress, learn about the depth of authentication. What is the punishment for treason in the U.S.? With indisputable proof of fraud, the free world waits to see how the free states of the U.S.A. proceeds.
                you might get a better response if you posted a link to something people could actually evaluate. I know everyone on the internet speaks the truth, yet some are skeptical and require proof.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                -----------------------------------------------

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  you might get a better response if you posted a link to something people could actually evaluate. I know everyone on the internet speaks the truth, yet some are skeptical and require proof.
                  What do you need a link for? It was FORENSIC.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    What do you need a link for? It was FORENSIC.
                    already getting better responses, even without a link
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    -----------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      already getting better responses, even without a link
                      You gotta trust this data.

                      Close to 20 different states sent representatives. It’s normal to approximate with big numbers like 20. Close to 1 out of 1 people agree.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        You gotta trust this data.

                        Close to 20 different states sent representatives. Itís normal to approximate with big numbers like 20. Close to 1 out of 1 people agree.
                        Letís be honest, do you really think you would have the brain capacity to go toe to toe with the Cyber Ninjas? Theyíre friggin ninjas! We are mere mortals.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                          Let’s be honest, do you really think you would have the brain capacity to go toe to toe with the Cyber Ninjas? They’re friggin ninjas! We are mere mortals.
                          I could fight and beat down close to 0 real ninjas.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            Let’s be honest, do you really think you would have the brain capacity to go toe to toe with the Cyber Ninjas? They’re friggin ninjas! We are mere mortals.
                            Plus they have almost 1000 followers on twitter. If two of you derelicts get of your ass and follow them they can get there
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            -----------------------------------------------

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Plus they have almost 1000 followers on twitter. If two of you derelicts get of your ass and follow them they can get there
                              *close to two. It’s hard to be precise with big numbers like 2 so we should approximate.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X