Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Worst President of all time is currently selling NFTs of pictures taken by the official White House photographer online, because the grift never ever ends. Worst First Lady of all time is selling her fucking used clothes online, because the grift never ends. And as icing on the con cake, the dead-eyed former gal is under investigation for attempting to charge people $50,000 for "high tea" to benefit a charity that doesn't exist.

Edit: Sigh. Melania's first NFT sale was purchased by......herself. This practice is verboten, but NFTs are unregulated so I guess it's just fine. Just the worst, scummy people.
    You understand that everybody is grifting NFTs though, right? Many rappers, athletes, and other celebrities are selling their own garbage NFTs. Would you vilify Snoop Dogg, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Jimmy Fallon, Tarantino, Tony Hawk, etc, in the same way as Trump for doing the same thing?
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      You understand that everybody is grifting NFTs though, right? Many rappers, athletes, and other celebrities are selling their own garbage NFTs. Would you vilify Snoop Dogg, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Jimmy Fallon, Tarantino, Tony Hawk, etc, in the same way as Trump for doing the same thing?
      Isn't there a question over whether private citizens have legal rights to sell the work of the White House photographers?

Were the other names you listed selling government property?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Isn't there a question over whether private citizens have legal rights to sell the work of the White House photographers?

Were the other names you listed selling government property?
        They are all morally reprehensible, most sold off people's gullibility.

Nobody owns anything through NFTs, so claiming Trump is selling something that isn't his is dubious. You or I could sell the exact same images as NFTs, we just don't have the same marketing power. Somebody sold an image of Radakowski which she originally posted on her own Instagram, so Radakowski then bought the NFT herself, and sold for profit. She just didn't think of it first, but once she found out the grift was happening, she wanted a piece of the action. As you can see "ownership" of real world things made into NFTs is murky water at best.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• The fart jar lady, making millions from brewing, bottling, and selling her hot ass gasses, made her own NFTs which are... pictures of the fart jars! The level of grift is obscene.

Comment

They are all morally reprehensible
            OK. So what point are you trying to make in this thread exactly? That we should be yelling about Snoop too? Seems like that would belong in a different thread.

Comment

Posts like this that so obviously miss the point and so eagerly and quickly maneuver into whataboutism are very discouraging to me.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

OK. So what point are you trying to make in this thread exactly? That we should be yelling about Snoop too? Seems like that would belong in a different thread.
                My point is that you guys are becoming the thing that you mocked, the Fox News folks criticizing Obama's tan suit. If profiteering from political positions mattered, someone would be talking about the Senate bill on limiting politicians from trading stocks (havent seen anything on here about that). Pelosi wants to control AOC's bill so that she can water down the restrictions.

I fucking hate Trump and hope he dies soon. But this issue doesn't move the needle in any way. "It's a witch hunt... a big nothing-burger, mmkay"?

Comment

My point is that you guys are becoming the thing that you mocked, the Fox News folks criticizing Obama's tan suit. If profiteering from political positions mattered, someone would be talking about the Senate bill on limiting politicians from trading stocks (havent seen anything on here about that). Pelosi wants to control AOC's bill so that she can water down the restrictions.

I fucking hate Trump and hope he dies soon. But this issue doesn't move the needle in any way. "It's a witch hunt... a big nothing-burger, mmkay"?
                  Understood on the overall point you are making, but the idea that if something matters to me I would be starting a thread on it is foreign to me. That's now how I operate personally, perhaps others differ.

Comment

Understood on the overall point you are making, but the idea that if something matters to me I would be starting a thread on it is foreign to me. That's now how I operate personally, perhaps others differ.
                    I don't think Teenwolf is asking Ken or Johnny Dickshot to start a thread...he is asking how is profiteering from selling NFTs different from profiting off insider info to trade in stocks, or accepting a million dollars to speak at a bank, or give your friends huge contracts, etc.. anyway, that was my interpretation of his last comment.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      I don't think Teenwolf is asking Ken or Johnny Dickshot to start a thread...he is asking how is profiteering from selling NFTs different from profiting off insider info to trade in stocks, or accepting a million dollars to speak at a bank, or give your friends huge contracts, etc.. anyway, that was my interpretation of his last comment.
                      I know it’s still early but I am having a hard time envisioning a time when Johnny Dickshot will NOT be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        I know it’s still early but I am having a hard time envisioning a time when Johnny Dickshot will NOT be funny.
                        It's really a missed naming opportunity for Johnny Knoxville. It would have been much more descriptive for him. If I ever write a parody noir novel, I'm naming my Phillip Marlow type Private Dick Johnny Dickshot.

Comment

Johnny Dickshot is wondering that as well
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Johnny Dickshot is wondering that as well
                            Never change, Johnny D. Never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              It's really a missed naming opportunity for Johnny Knoxville. It would have been much more descriptive for him. If I ever write a parody noir novel, I'm naming my Phillip Marlow type Private Dick Johnny Dickshot.
                              I think you'll have to pay something to Bene, since it was his idea in the first place.

Comment

I think you'll have to pay something to Bene, since it was his idea in the first place.
                                You mean Tony Suck....oops looks like I doxxed him. But yeah I'll pay him alright
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X