No announcement yet.

Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY."

are you walking this back, or not? unclear.

it's NOT about what Trump deserves. he has never gotten any defense from me.

it's "When it comes to the GOP and Trump they deserve no defense even if the comments about Them/Him are inaccurate."

THEY don't deserve any defense.

truth and reality deserve a defense - always, always, always.

never accept "sure, we're inaccurate, but we're not as bad as the other guys."

be better. do better.

and carry on. and enjoy - except for this last topic - your perceived victory in stomping out any views that don't fit into your own narrow window.

just don't parrot "diversity and acceptance and inclusion of other viewpoints," which clearly is a charade.

even a completely bogus meme cannot be corrected without your wrath. not something I'd be proud of, yet here we are.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      "But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY."

are you walking this back, or not? unclear.

it's NOT about what Trump deserves. he has never gotten any defense from me.

it's "When it comes to the GOP and Trump they deserve no defense even if the comments about Them/Him are inaccurate."

THEY don't deserve any defense.

truth and reality deserve a defense - always, always, always.

never accept "sure, we're inaccurate, but we're not as bad as the other guys."

be better. do better.

and carry on.

Horseshit.

You're virtue signaling.

You're pointing out anything that can be called into question even before it has a chance to be proven right or wrong. You took a joke post about Trumps pants and pissed on it with Snopes--most all of us KNEW it was Bullshit, but your need to be the Arbiter of Validity forced you to respond.

Truth and Reality? Both words are subject to definition and depending on context-- Some truths have no defense and that's what you don't understand or are willfully overlooking.

AND when you constantly come after me in posts, your inference that you're ONLY posting these responses to keep it Honest and Real rings a bit hollow

Unless you were just being a dick. (that's a question--NOT a statement--just so we're clear)
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• "But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY."

are you walking this back, or not? STILL unclear.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

"But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY."

are you walking this back, or not? STILL unclear.
          You defend his picture, you defend him.

Step away and let the masses obliterate the POS and THEN I'll consider those lips unpuckered.

But who the hell cares about me or what I say?

Besides apparently, You.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I think the audience now has a clear response, such as it is, so thanks for that.

I'll let the jury decide - although in this case, if there are even 12 left, most have been bullied into silence.

but still, they'll understand this back and forth, and that's good enough for me.

carry on

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

I think the audience now has a clear response, such as it is, so thanks for that.

I'll let the jury decide - although in this case, if there are even 12 left, most have been bullied into silence.

but still, they'll understand this back and forth, and that's good enough for me.

carry on
              Victim Card again?

Yep, calling you out on your bullshit is in your opinion, Bullying.

Owning one's own shit is apparently too difficult for some.

And yeah, people have left because they took a position that was untenable and won't either own it or admit they were wrong.

Chance is here and he's absolutely NOT on the same page as I am politically, yet we're pretty good friends--why's that?

But please, repeat your absurd claim that we (I) have bullied you into silence rather than admitting you most often (lately) don't have a leg to stand on.

But then again, there is a chance I could be wrong (.002 of one)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                It definitely wasn't photoshopped. I have no idea what it was, exactly, though.
                No photoshop necessary to make this embarrassment look foolish. Ever noticed that he always stands like he’s the front part of a centaur? Or how about his tough guy, pull the other guy handshakes? Such a total and complete clown.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• "But please, repeat your absurd claim that we (I) have bullied you into silence "

at the risk of repeating myself, this is yet another failure to comprehend - or is it?

if I was "bullied into silence," then I wouldn't even post about this once a year "I can't resist" preposterous meme

meanwhile, I do at least credit the audience here with understanding that snopes is an extremely credible fact-checking site

so have all of you informed your Facebook friends who are so gullible that it's nonsense?

if not? why not? a party of tolerance surely will welcome accurate information about any topic, right?

of the more prominent people you follow on social media - especially the media folks, or those who purport to be some sort of serious - are they tossing a bucket of cold water on this nonsense? and if not, do you not pause a bit to wonder if they are reliable?

one of the many worst things that Trump did was to make it socially acceptable to wallow in utter bullshit.
                  at some point, I pray this becomes more obvious.

still, the next absurdity posted here (and there have been plenty this year) gets the free pass again.

the angry reaction to bringing truth to the thread has been interesting, I will say that.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• I like that it's totally within character for this genius to have put on his pants backwards. LMAO. It's actually more surprising when he doesn't do something stupid or offensive.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

so have all of you informed your Facebook friends who are so gullible that it's nonsense?

if not? why not? a party of tolerance surely will welcome accurate information about any topic, right?

of the more prominent people you follow on social media - especially the media folks, or those who purport to be some sort of serious - are they tossing a bucket of cold water on this nonsense? and if not, do you not pause a bit to wonder if they are reliable?
                      I can only speak for myself--I am on no social media, so I have no facebook friends, and if I did, I'd hope they would be able to fact check this themselves. I do have a twitter account, but never check it (though I know you have said several times, Twitter can be a great thing, as you control the content, I still can't bring myself to get into it). I am blissfully old school when it comes to the internet. I still like to browse it through various self-selected portals, changing it up sometimes, picking and choosing as a go, like going to a library or bookstore, or several different ones, and browsing the books. I have too many feeds coming my way as is, and I have seen the dangers of those who rely too much on social media for news, opinions, and information.

Comment

• Former guy who, lots of people are saying, wears adult diapers with his pants on backwards and is besties with the psycho lady who disclosed Nancy Pelosi's whereabouts during the Republican insurrection slash coup attempt also had a Department of Justice spokesperson who fed salacious stories straight to the propaganda wing of the GOP, Fox --- straight to renowned truth teller Hannity. Totally respectable news anchor Hannity also wrote a campaign ad for former guy, whose totally not corrupt at all campaign spent $1.5 million supporting.

Comment

• Oh, and also former guy's most-corrupt-DOJ-of-all-time band of all-stars secretly obtained phone and email records of journalists it deemed unfriendly --- you know, "enemies of the people".

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Oh, and also former guy's most-corrupt-DOJ-of-all-time band of all-stars secretly obtained phone and email records of journalists it deemed unfriendly --- you know, "enemies of the people".
                            just watched 30 minutes of steve martin clips looking for a good one of Friends/Enemies of Carlotta from Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid... didn't find one, but good times regardless.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

"But please, repeat your absurd claim that we (I) have bullied you into silence "

at the risk of repeating myself, this is yet another failure to comprehend - or is it?

if I was "bullied into silence," then I wouldn't even post about this once a year "I can't resist" preposterous meme

meanwhile, I do at least credit the audience here with understanding that snopes is an extremely credible fact-checking site

one of the many worst things that Trump did was to make it socially acceptable to wallow in utter bullshit.
                              at some point, I pray this becomes more obvious.

still, the next absurdity posted here (and there have been plenty this year) gets the free pass again.

the angry reaction to bringing truth to the thread has been interesting, I will say that.
                              You know, there was a time when you talked to me as a peer, giving me the consideration that I might be somewhat intelligent.

You don't do that anymore, you post (talk) at me like I'm an idiot. Like I don't know your intent, the history that led us all here.

Well, you're wrong--fact check it.

You have, on many occasions inferred that the reason people have left RJ is because they were driven out by the echo chamber, audience etc. They were Bullied. YOU identify with them and have taken up the mantle of the protector of the downtrodden. So yes, your comment that we Bully is defacto, your bullying me (JJ) You say you're here--but you haven't been for a while, you hid your ass in the baseball arena only responding to me when you had a Modicum of--I can prove your statement to be wrong'' Once to show me the Pirates has a BETTER record than the Pads and the ONLY other time to display why my assertion that the Giants aren't as good as the Padres by listing all the current starts, and pretty much saying--hey Brian You're wrong--that's cool I can be and have been wrong. Not often, but I have and can be. I'm NOT wrong saying the Padres and dodgers are better teams than the Giants-, whop are playing over their heads and will return to earth before it's all over-Go ahead an post stats proving why my statement is wrong-OR that I CAN'T say that and be accurate-I'll wait until the end of the season and when I'm right--mention you're contrary opinion.

THAT is why Most conservatives have left here--They made claims that turned out to be shit. Onejay, Nots, CBB etc. ALL made claimed that got shoved in their faces and didn't want to face the music.

YOU started this campaign of--If you can't prove it, you shouldn't say it and got your ass handed to you. Imagine that--On a board where we COMPETE to prove our opinions to be better than every other member of our league--we OPINE what we believe and robustly defend it. Almost everyone in here does that when it comes to baseball, what makes you think it'd be different when it comes to politics et al?

#1 You DO identify with the Bullied, run off the site crowd and feel the need to advocate for them

#2 NO ONE has argued that Snopes is not accurate, but rather why your need to be a dick in an obviously humorous volley against Trump?

#3 Most of MY friends on social media are smart enough to know it was photoshopped or a weird pair of pants and have a good enough sense of humor to have fun with it--Trump's an asshat, and thus a target--he gets what he deserves--NO need to make sure people know that the pants WEREN'T on backwards--unless you regularly associate with people that clueless.

#4 I'm not, nor have never been angry. Ask Chancellor if I was even CLOSE to angry, vitriolic when we met and we even discussed politics! No--I state the obvious, even if it can't be factually validated.

You have had issue with the way some of us talk in here for quite some time. YOU have made it you mission to point out accuracy even if it's out of context. And YOU have only commented in response to me, in the recent past, the be a dick (maybe only .002 of a dick)

We're not stupid, you're not telling us anything we don't know. Be a dick to me--It doesn't phase me at all--OneJay will return when Cruz is President or when the reinstall Trump in August. Not's will come back when Georgia's Covid stats are changed by the next coronavirus GOP audit. CBB will return when Fresno Bob deletes all his RJ wives photo inventory. Maybe someday the Old JJ will return, but right now--you're not the guy I wanted to meet in AC--I certainly am the same.

But hey maybe you've reasons you don't want to share here and that's OK--you don't have to answer to anyone especially me.

Unless of course you keep up this Arbiter or Accuracy BS, then all bets are off. (though you'll always have at least a .002 advantage on all bet odds going forward)-----Have I hit that one enough? yeah I think I'll retire it.

PS. .193---That's the Padres advantage on the Pirates right now. Guess I was right--no need to worry bout them Bucs..........

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                You know, there was a time when you talked to me as a peer, giving me the consideration that I might be somewhat intelligent.

You don't do that anymore, you post (talk) at me like I'm an idiot. Like I don't know your intent, the history that led us all here.

Well, you're wrong--fact check it.

You have, on many occasions inferred that the reason people have left RJ is because they were driven out by the echo chamber, audience etc. They were Bullied. YOU identify with them and have taken up the mantle of the protector of the downtrodden. So yes, your comment that we Bully is defacto, your bullying me (JJ) You say you're here--but you haven't been for a while, you hid your ass in the baseball arena only responding to me when you had a Modicum of--I can prove your statement to be wrong'' Once to show me the Pirates has a BETTER record than the Pads and the ONLY other time to display why my assertion that the Giants aren't as good as the Padres by listing all the current starts, and pretty much saying--hey Brian You're wrong--that's cool I can be and have been wrong. Not often, but I have and can be. I'm NOT wrong saying the Padres and dodgers are better teams than the Giants-, whop are playing over their heads and will return to earth before it's all over-Go ahead an post stats proving why my statement is wrong-OR that I CAN'T say that and be accurate-I'll wait until the end of the season and when I'm right--mention you're contrary opinion.

THAT is why Most conservatives have left here--They made claims that turned out to be shit. Onejay, Nots, CBB etc. ALL made claimed that got shoved in their faces and didn't want to face the music.

YOU started this campaign of--If you can't prove it, you shouldn't say it and got your ass handed to you. Imagine that--On a board where we COMPETE to prove our opinions to be better than every other member of our league--we OPINE what we believe and robustly defend it. Almost everyone in here does that when it comes to baseball, what makes you think it'd be different when it comes to politics et al?

#1 You DO identify with the Bullied, run off the site crowd and feel the need to advocate for them

#2 NO ONE has argued that Snopes is not accurate, but rather why your need to be a dick in an obviously humorous volley against Trump?

#3 Most of MY friends on social media are smart enough to know it was photoshopped or a weird pair of pants and have a good enough sense of humor to have fun with it--Trump's an asshat, and thus a target--he gets what he deserves--NO need to make sure people know that the pants WEREN'T on backwards--unless you regularly associate with people that clueless.

#4 I'm not, nor have never been angry. Ask Chancellor if I was even CLOSE to angry, vitriolic when we met and we even discussed politics! No--I state the obvious, even if it can't be factually validated.

You have had issue with the way some of us talk in here for quite some time. YOU have made it you mission to point out accuracy even if it's out of context. And YOU have only commented in response to me, in the recent past, the be a dick (maybe only .002 of a dick)

We're not stupid, you're not telling us anything we don't know. Be a dick to me--It doesn't phase me at all--OneJay will return when Cruz is President or when the reinstall Trump in August. Not's will come back when Georgia's Covid stats are changed by the next coronavirus GOP audit. CBB will return when Fresno Bob deletes all his RJ wives photo inventory. Maybe someday the Old JJ will return, but right now--you're not the guy I wanted to meet in AC--I certainly am the same.

But hey maybe you've reasons you don't want to share here and that's OK--you don't have to answer to anyone especially me.

Unless of course you keep up this Arbiter or Accuracy BS, then all bets are off. (though you'll always have at least a .002 advantage on all bet odds going forward)-----Have I hit that one enough? yeah I think I'll retire it.

PS. .193---That's the Padres advantage on the Pirates right now. Guess I was right--no need to worry bout them Bucs..........
                                This is exactly the type of ego-driven drivel that makes me avoid this place.

Shut up already. You are absolutely a bully and an asshole. You've ruined my fantasy baseball season sharing 2 leagues with me. Stolen the joy from my only hobby. All so you can satisfy your insatiable ego. You're an unparalleled asshole.

You sent me a trade offer early on this season (well, I've got you on ignore too, bud)... and you expect to be able to talk trade with me after all the personal scummy attacks?! You truly are an idiot.
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X