Former Guy Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    One of the Republicans trying to take Liz Cheney's seat in Congress, a sitting state Congressman named Anthony Bouchard, apparently impregnated a 14 year old back when he was 18. He says it was "like the Romeo and Juliet story", so yeah. Oh, the stories he and Matt Gaetz and Donald Halfwit could share with each other!
    An 18 year old impregnating a 14 year old, while illegal, is much different than a middle aged man doing the same.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Former Guy bribed Sen. Arlen Specter with campaign cash in 2008 to back off the Spygate probe of Bob Kraft:

One of the enduring mysteries of Spygate is the identity of the person who reached out to Sen. Arlen Specter to coax him into dropping his Senate probe. Now the late Specter's son and ghostwriter have come forward with a name: Donald J. Trump.

Comment

• So this week in the world of the bizarre, I mean Republican party, you had:

- former Gen. Flynn, who yes, was once National Security Adviser, said there should be a Myanmar-esque coup here in the US
        - Dopey Donnie is telling friends and associates ("the deplorables") that he could be "reinstated" as president in August

Just more good times in the Grand Ol' Party!

Comment

• It's all fun and games until someone overthrows the country.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            It's all fun and games until someone overthrows the country.
            Tourists
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Apparently Former Guy wore his pants backwards at his "speech" last night:

Comment

• This would be hilarious if true, but I think it is likely photoshopped, if that is possible in a video. I can't fathom anyone of sound mind putting their pants on backward. He may have an adult diaper on though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  This would be hilarious if true, but I think it is likely photoshopped, if that is possible in a video. I can't fathom anyone of sound mind putting their pants on backward. He may have an adult diaper on though.
                  That's why this story has wings. Nothing is too bizarre in Trump world.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This would be hilarious if true, but I think it is likely photoshopped, if that is possible in a video. I can't fathom anyone of sound mind putting their pants on backward. He may have an adult diaper on though.
                    Lol wut? Photoshop? Sound mind? Adult diaper, sure.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

It definitely wasn't photoshopped. I have no idea what it was, exactly, though.

Comment

• I know you guys hate this (for reasons you can discuss among yourselves, thanks) so I promise I won't do it again

but one more time

no

RATING: FALSE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...nts-backwards/

after this, I promise you can make up all the shit you want and I won't correct it, just like the rest of this year and beyond. just a nostalgic note from an earlier, gentler era

#thetribehasspoken
                        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                          I know you guys hate this (for reasons you can discuss among yourselves, thanks) so I promise I won't do it again

but one more time

no

RATING: FALSE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...nts-backwards/

after this, I promise you can make up all the shit you want and I won't correct it, just like the rest of this year and beyond. just a nostalgic note from an earlier, gentler era

#thetribehasspoken
                          Man you got em--One guy out of four respondents thought it was real, the other three said it was fake.

But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY.

It give's you something else to do besides bag on my Padres or anything else I might say (when you can find an .002 advantage that is)
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Yeah, I was pretty positive this one was bogus from the moment I saw it. Funny, but a distraction from the fact that he is trying to stage a coup as we speak. The GOP are cowards for not excommunicating him and starting over. The infection he started is spreading in the party and isn't going away any time soon. Scary stuff.

Comment

• "But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY."

would appreciate if anyone familiar with this board could educate on how dim-witted this reply is.

thanks in advance
                              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                                "But hey keep those lips firmly on Trumps buttocks at least until he's indicted in NY."

so is this:
                                - an incredible lack of comprehension of a decade of my posts, or
                                - a deliberate attempt to gaslight anyone who ever was more interested in accuracy than fealty to a cause (which is really creepy)

there is no third choice, but it's genuinely unclear to me which of these are true.

and no worries, when it is his turn to spew fake news as well - and it will be soon - I won't lift a finger

the battle was waged, and the battle was lost. fealty won

just wondering anyway if anyone can clarify here, for old time's sake
                                When it comes to the GOP and Trump they deserve no defense even if the comments about Them/Him are inaccurate. Your continued quest to point out even the most minute inaccuracy or demand verification of ANYTHING which has to do with Trump/GOP is the real question, Why? They deserves NOTHING.

Once you come to that realization, maybe your obsession to defend either (and commenting on anything I say/post that might be conjecture, hyperbole or opinion--talk about creepy) will end and I can stop pointing it out.

But hey you went from a .002 advantage in your argument all the way to 25% so you got that going for ya!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X