No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everything we ever said about democrats and liberalism is bullshit.

who is your champion. who am I taking on? lets go to the arena, I am ready.

what's that saying they would say in the arena? for those about to die? or for the emperor.

..btw you guys really have my sympathies when dealing with me. I am a fucking handful. ..isn't life great?

Comment

• I know for myself when people accuse me of not being able to read, or follow instructions, it's like one of the biggest insults a person can iterate.

vaccination cards for everyone. has it really come to this?

Comment

• every person that I ever drove away from here because of politics. this is my comeuppance. for every person that supported and egged me on, or every person that said I went too far and or stood in the middle.

you know what my problem is, I forget that I get too serious sometimes. that's a bad problem to have.

sometimes the struggle of evolution and a survival of a species isn't worth the cost.

it's inevitable that humans get wiped out from earth. when you defeat a virus you don't actually, there's no word for this, but it moves to another animal host, and since humans are causing a 6th extinction, we will get re-infected by every virus alive still on earth.

I am going to for trifecta of venereal disease. even though I already think I won that race.

Comment

• I think Ken would be a good champion. whatever side he was on. and I am not baiting, just stating a fact.

Comment

• lets debate. whatever anyone wants to start with. I promise I won't go low on anyone.

I love all of you. I am not drunk I mean that.

vaccine cards, it's gonna happen. it's already happened in France and Italy. so how far does it go? I think it takes over the world. but really how far do vaccine cards go.

if you want to be a douchebag and only think politically, it's a great way to win an election by demanding ID and a vaccine card.

it's also potential customers turned away from your store that don't have one. will capitalism or authoritarianism win?

Comment

• we just totally put a dagger inside in person shopping.

Comment

• i'm requesting that GITH and Ken team up against me. it's a beautiful thing.

Comment

• a gay joke would be appropriate but I don't think they like each other enough.

Comment

• Dying of covid to own the libs:

Many people are turning down Covid vaccines because they are angry that President Donald Trump lost the election and sick of Democrats thinking they know what’s best.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Dying of covid to own the libs:

Many people are turning down Covid vaccines because they are angry that President Donald Trump lost the election and sick of Democrats thinking they know what’s best.
                      https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...8ouAhNcpaxnJw4
                      This will improve the Democrats chances in the mid-terms. Republican voters committing suicide by COVID. That will teach the Democrats not to mess with their freedom.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        This will improve the Democrats chances in the mid-terms. Republican voters committing suicide by COVID. That will teach the Democrats not to mess with their freedom.
                        I don't have any big issue with these anti-vaxx morons killing themselves off, but my eight year old cannot get vaccinated and the selfish punks are imperiling him, too.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• if I do actually die from covid I feel obligated to let you know I fucked up.

I also think it's good to get naturally infected after you have been vaccinated. it's like playing in the dirt. it's good for you. it'll build up your immune system.

Comment

• if you have been vaccinated, the first thing you want to do is get infected naturally. you are like superman now. you've got your antigens focused on the S protein but with natural infection your T Cells go after all the proteins. and they will put that in memory with B Cells. after that, the only problem is ADE. which is mostly a remote chance problem.

dudes, in the future people will be arguing about natural and augmented infection.

Comment

• let people that want to get infected. it's the ultimate phase 3 trial.

everything can't go any other way. this is totally how it's supposed to happen. but make no mistake, this is a major, 100 year event.

Comment

• the Earth is too beautiful and rare to fail. if I had to be a reductionist.

Comment

Working...
                                X