Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Happy drunks are more fun than angry drunks.

I was reading most all of your recent posts and was thinking about how to respond. Then I read this one and now I don't feel like it. It is not because I do not care.

I can tell you from my walking around life if can be difficult and challenging to care about someone who is hellbent on self destruction.
    actually you just answered one of the biggest questions i always had. why i was always able to stop a debate. for example, even when you know you are doing something stupid...acting stupid, and no-one tries to stop you. it's silly. i've been asking myself this question for years. i mean you can joke like, 'i'm putting my foot down!' or whatever, but the main reason is because it's self-destructive.

what's even weirder is when you are resilient. i'll be fine. in a few months i'll have a job fixing air conditioners. the secret to life is to be a cat. when people say, that's one cat i don't have to worry about because he always lands on his feet.

Comment

• and alcohol turning to formaldehyde. that was good advice.

if i had one request it would be for everyone to take 1,000 vitamin C and extra strength 125 mcg D3. i really think it helps.

Comment

• from my understanding is the NIH and Moderna own the patent to the spike protein vaccination. which is why no-one has reformulated it, if they even wanted or it's needed or make a difference. but i haven't looked into it. i imagine the for the companies trying to catch up, it's because they are taking a different route. but by the time they do; the pandemic will be over. thus, they are establishing their technology instead. i don't know.

Comment

• the guardian had a great article a while ago comparing, i think, the size of a virus to whether its corresponding vaccine can be sterilizing. covid was in the category capacity of sterilizing vaccines. it was in the category of measles and smallpox and polio, in size. they included mutation. i think. ..the common flu was outside the category.

we should be able to make a sterilizing vaccine against this. without doing any fancy tricks. it's just, no-one has ever done it before. or ever had to.

Comment

• you're seeing a bird flu pandemic playing out right now in Israel with wild cranes in one of the most popular bird watching spots on earth. the only solution we have is to watch it burn out. for humans we don't have this luxury. we have no choice but to allow it to burn out and hope it doesn't mutate into human-to-human transmission. like we always do.

the flus are a much bigger problem than coronaviruses.

when it comes to trusting information coming out of a country, i trust Israel, even though i think they are making a mistake. but i really trust Japan. i haven't read anything to suggest Japan has made a wrong move yet. they criticized a few mistakes the world made early, and their opinion won me over. they also invented ivermectin. heh

Comment

• you wanted to know what my principles were, i refuse to be helped by the very ppl that created the problem in the first place, even if it will help. if our technology created this problem, it's like firemen being arsonists only to call them to put the fire out.

Comment

• the comet channel is having a Godzilla marathon. War of the Gargantuas is on. i always had a problem with that movie as a child. i think it was the first Godzilla movie where ppl got eaten. and i wondered, how did the evil brother digest their clothes.

that is when you know a war is coming to an end. when brother fights brother. like everyone, i always rooted for the orange Gargantua. he was the good one. i guess he was the reasonable monster.

Comment

• learning how to doubt yourself is a skill. when you are really good at it you can make other ppl doubt themselves too. but if you do it too much you end up paralyzed with fear.

Comment

• any resistance against this vaccine and you'll end up Galileo.

Comment

• you caused your children to become infected by this particular virus by having them vaccinated by weakening their immune system, where otherwise with this virus and this vaccine, unless they had comorbidities their innate system would've better protected them. they should still by fine, but boosters will make it worse.

Comment

• it's not a good place to be where you don't believe anything anyone says anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                          you just answered one of the biggest questions i always had. why i was always able to stop a debate. for example, even when you know you are doing something stupid...acting stupid, and no-one tries to stop you. it's silly. i've been asking myself this question for years. i mean you can joke like, 'i'm putting my foot down!' or whatever, but the main reason is because it's self-destructive.
                          No one knows what to say when you post drunk rants, especially ones that are potentially harmful. It's pretty evident that you have some mental health issues and there are a lot of people here who actually care about you and feel bad for whatever it is you are going through. But at the same time you post garbage that is nonsensical and sometimes racist.

No one knows what to do, it's like when you are in the checkout line at the grocery store and the 2 year old says something inappropriate. Everyone is embarrassed, but the 2 year old didn't mean harm. So what do you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                            you caused your children to become infected by this particular virus by having them vaccinated by weakening their immune system, where otherwise with this virus and this vaccine, unless they had comorbidities their innate system would've better protected them. they should still by fine, but boosters will make it worse.
                            For example this. Obviously this is very incorrect, but what is gained by correcting the local drunk? When you are walking down the sidewalk and the town drunk is slurring and making no sense, do you correct his grammar? Or just feel sorry for him and leave him alone? I think most people go with the 2nd option.

Comment

• Spreading disinformation about COVID is irresponsible and potentially dangerous. Allowing that kind of stuff on this board is implicit support for the same.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I don't think I am spreading misinformation. I mean, I wish I had done things differently. I found this article from 2017, https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/...-trouble-mrna/ Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine
                                But mRNA is a tricky technology. Several major pharmaceutical companies have tried and abandoned the idea, struggling to get mRNA into cells without triggering nasty side effects...In order to protect mRNA molecules from the body’s natural defenses, drug developers must wrap them in a protective casing. For Moderna, that meant putting its Crigler-Najjar therapy in nanoparticles made of lipids. And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients...
                                I mentioned this before. adults get a 100 microgram dose, for Pfizer it's 30 micrograms I think. theoretically Pfizer would be the weaker protection but safer. I forget what clinical trial I was looking at but one of them did 10 micrograms for children 5 and up, and 3 micrograms for 5 and under. I don't follow adverse events but there was a kid from MN I think that died a few days after, I know there were two kids that got an adult dose by mistake at walgreens on Oct and both had fevers and cardiomyopathy, that's easily googleable. there was a 5 year old girl that died recently in Argentina the next day after vaccination. all cardiomyopathy. it makes it seem that 3 micrograms is safe. in the clinical trials 5 and under that got 10 had a lot of fevers. and they don't adjust the dosage for weight. so i'd say if they accidentally give a 5 year old 100 or 30 or even 10 micrograms, there is a good chance there might be a problem. so make sure the dose is 3 micrograms for 5 and under.

also, there's another theory for Omicron. I actually have it, on my 4th day. some guy came by and gave me a beer and didn't tell anyone he was sent home sick from work. so far, for me, it's like a weak cold. but I'm pretty concerned about the old guy here. so far he's ok he has 3 shots. I am isolating. so the other theory is something called Viral quasispecies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_quasispecies
                                A viral quasispecies is a population structure of viruses with a large number of variant genomes (related by mutations). Quasispecies result from high mutation rates as mutants arise continually and change in relative frequency as viral replication and selection proceeds.
                                it's pretty confusing stuff. I used to goto this site early during the pandemic and read it again recently. https://harvard2thebighouse.substack.com/ he has some good stuff. his father wrote the early, definitive academic paper very early on the lab leak hypothesis. these two guys, father and son team are the are the rebels of the rebels. apparently even DRASTIC kicked them out of their group. a lot of inside stuff. I think what he is saying is COVID was a live attenuating virus, and Omicron is it deattenuating
                                The COVID-19 Pandemic is the result of a deattenuating SARS-like Live-Attenuated Vaccine (LAV), and neither vaccines nor natural immunity is going to stop it. The Omicron variant has regained the the ability for airborne transmission among mice because it’s returned far enough back toward it’s original highly-chimeric V-1000 form to “remember” the humanized mice that it was originally constructed on, which have some human immune genes spliced into their now mostly-murine genomes. When it first got out it jumped immediately into farmed mink all across the world because those are overlapping cousins with the lab ferrets it was deattenuated down on as it was weakened down into a LAV.
                                I don't understand that stuff. even if it was true. it's good reading though.

I also recently came up with a theory why cats fed regular cat food never live past 20, while cats fed home cooked food (hopefully with taurine), live past 20. cats die of kidney disease. and I thought, it's because they are desert animals, they are drought resistant. they don't drink a lot of water. as a result they don't flush their system a lot. commercial cat food is processed food. it has a lot off good stuff but it still has processed stuff that builds up. the past 2 days I ran out of sheba and cooked chicked for them. and they acted like the world was coming to an end. and I realized, they act like they are addicted to it. kitty crack. they bugged me all day to get some, and after I did, they are so content now. they are like..nooo we don't want healthy chicken, we want our crack! moreover, shortcuts and conveniences has it's price, but a cat that lives to 16 but eats something it loves every day vs a 20 something that gets home cooked but not living the dream. hmm. it looks like addiction to me though.

i'm sorry for being a drunk asshole guys. be safe. it's cool. it felt really good letting all that stuff out. I needed to grow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X