No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think if i was homeless and standing on the off ramps in RI, like they do, a good sign would say 'i need $1.56 a day to feed my cats'. i am actually against that sort of thing. which was a surprise for me when i encountered panhandling for the first time last year.

it's really all about substance abuse. every problem in society can be traced back to drugs and alcohol. but if you really want to be affective, you'd train your dog to pretend the car hit you. then you can threaten to sue them, and get a free cumberland farms slice pizza out of the deal.

..i always wondered how the homeless got started. do they have starter kits? how do they get the carboard and sharpies to make their signs. and then, when you are really good, you can have a poodle.

Comment

• every question in life is answered in the musical Hair.

Comment

• if you think about it the best rule in life is, starting at the bottom and working your way up to the top.

Jesus did it. sort of. Tom Brady did it. we did it as a species. the planets do it. solar systems and galaxies do it.

there's different ways working yourself to the top. Trump did it. it's not a bad thing having wrong ppl find the keys to success. it's an example. the american dream. even rich scumbags that can avoid taxes by taking out loans to sustain their lavish lifestyle of luxury which can't be taxed because they are loans.

it should be a TV show, the loaning of lavish american lifestyle for the rich and famous; to avoid paying taxes.

meanwhile the rest of us live in some imaginary protective bubble. where the meaning of health and safety is used ad nauseum for protection.

Comment

• so the question of whether or not of getting a booster depends on how many other ppl in the world need it more than i do.

i've always based this question on whether or not to get a flu shot. i am young, i won't take a flu shot because other ppl need it more than i do.

Comment

• i still say nobody in the world has any idea what we are doing. we are all out of our minds. at least i know i am crazy.

which means i am not crazy.

1) you are not crazy if you are willing to admit it.
            2) refuse to acknowledge rule 1
            3) if 1 goto start
            4) if 2 goto 5
            5) goto 1.
            6) heh

Comment

• what was the whole point of Hair anyways? i never actually got that far.

it was a hippie, trying to convince a conservative, that his life was worth more than simply following orders. who then took his place instead.

Comment

• Comment

• it's easy to make rules but much harder to break them. “the First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men..

you should never give up, even sometimes when you are wrong.

Comment

• ppl are idiots. why, should you trust someone else's judgment over your own. so, i tried to tell them, in contrast to the literature, cats can even get hyperthyroidism at a 3-4 year age, and by the time they are ten, it's over. i know from experience.

i told this to the dentist at Tufts. i explained it all. and the next thing i knew, she had a 3-4 year old cat she loved. and she tested it's T4 levels, and it came back positive. much easy and cheaper and safer to treat at such a young stage. prevention. she thanked me. i was even there, in the waiting room with my cat, by chance, the day she brought her cat out in a carrier after treatment and thanked me again. and i saved her years of misery from catching it early.

there's no record of that in history. there's no academic paper on it. and even if there was, so-called conventional wisdom would shoot such notions down. but i saved that cat. and that's the only thing that mattered to me.

Comment

• after this huge overreach of governmental control, whether it's deserved or not, you can forget about enacting any kind of gun laws in the future. you blew it. no-one will ever trust you now. give an inch take a mile. i was all for banning weapons. i don't like guns. but we have showed our hand. given the opportunity, we can go just as far as they do. any attempt at regulating will be seen as overreaching and banning everything.

i never voted before, once for Clinton, i would never vote Democrat. we are more fucked up than they are in our own way. we are the future of a dystopian society. we are the antithesis of freedom.

Comment

• Cadillac liberals.

you ever notice in the homeless food/soup shelters, it's always the conservatives working. because the liberals are sitting at home, with signs on their front yards lending lip service to BLM and everything else. we are imposters. living in our ivory towers preaching our crap on the internet.

remember 1984. newspeak. yeah, that's called political correctness.

well, you have two choices. i can go away. or i can hang around and savage us over every misstep we make. because i am pissed i was wrong. i wasted 30 fucking years on this shit. damn

Comment

• the world is going to goto shit anyways, you might as well go out with your freedom intact.

Comment

• democrats think they found some secret formula. Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor..

imagine the type of control you can wield in the name of safety. it's infinite. when you can't define safety. you are omnificent.

Comment

• a single piece of meat in this stew. Looks like meat. Tastes like meat. It isn't meat at all. Doubleplus good!” ~ George Orwell: 1984

Comment

• i've been lied to from the day i was born throughout my entire life. and you'd blame yourself not not noticing. but that's life.

it sucks to be wrong. born during Vietnam it's my birthright to know these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X