No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All vaxxed up in my household. No issues at all with either one. My wife felt like shit for about 24 hours after the 2nd one. Pfizer for us, too. Edit: No vax for the kid yet, just like everyone else (I assume).
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Nothing after my first one - Moderna
      Second one was Saturday - Sunday I felt like I was stuck in a giant bottle of hot glue - couldn't do anything
      woke up Monday and was like - nothing - ready to go to work

By the way the vaccine lottery in New Jersey is brutally tough - staying up on the internet all night on multiple web sites and being willing to drive far if needed - and also teachers finally started this week
      before that over 65 or medical issues - mostly

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        All vaxxed up in my household. No issues at all with either one. My wife felt like shit for about 24 hours after the 2nd one. Pfizer for us, too. Edit: No vax for the kid yet, just like everyone else (I assume).
        who the fuck is pretending lawyers are essential?!?! At least Seth had to have cancer as a child to get his.

too soon?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          who the fuck is pretending lawyers are essential?!?! At least Seth had to have cancer as a child to get his.

too soon?
          Our state is 2nd in the country. We have been cranking this shit out.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

too soon?
            Funny you should post this yesterday, which was 26 years to the day that I was diagnosed. According to the official rules that I just made up, that is exactly the amount of time needed to not be “too soon.” So you’re in the clear.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              Funny you should post this yesterday, which was 26 years to the day that I was diagnosed. According to the official rules that I just made up, that is exactly the amount of time needed to not be “too soon.” So you’re in the clear.
              in that case:

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                in that case:

I disagree

Comment

First shot down... Pfizer... Let you know how I feel tomorrow.
                  feels like someone slugged me in the shoulder, and it hurts to raise my arm over my head, but otherwise, all good today.

Comment

feels like someone slugged me in the shoulder, and it hurts to raise my arm over my head, but otherwise, all good today.
                    Stop getting into bar fights.

Did you get your vaccine though?

Comment

When will you be scheduling your TJ surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Stop getting into bar fights.

Did you get your vaccine though?
                        That's what I get for scheduling my vaccine appointment down at the Double Deuce.

Comment

Americans who will choose *not* to be vaccinated when one is available via new NPR/PBS/Marist poll:

47% Trump voters
                          41% Republicans
                          38% White evangelicals
                          37% Latino
                          34% independents
                          34% White non-college
                          28% White
                          25% Black
                          18% White college
                          11% Democrats
                          10% Biden voters

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Americans who will choose *not* to be vaccinated when one is available via new NPR/PBS/Marist poll:

47% Trump voters
                            41% Republicans
                            38% White evangelicals
                            37% Latino
                            34% independents
                            34% White non-college
                            28% White
                            25% Black
                            18% White college
                            11% Democrats
                            10% Biden voters
                            Want to make sure I'm reading this correctly because it can mean a couple different things.
                            For example, does this mean that 47% of the people who chose *not* to be vaccinated voted for Trump (meaning over half of the anti-vaxx crowd is not Trump voters)? Or does it mean that of all the people who voted for Trump, 47% of them chose *not* to be vaccinated?

Comment

"If a vaccine for the coronavirus is made available to you, will you choose to be vaccinated?"
                              Sixty-two percent approve of the job the president is doing handling the pandemic, but he gets a lower 49% overall job approval rating, signaling potentially tough legislative fights ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Want to make sure I'm reading this correctly because it can mean a couple different things.
                                For example, does this mean that 47% of the people who chose *not* to be vaccinated voted for Trump (meaning over half of the anti-vaxx crowd is not Trump voters)? Or does it mean that of all the people who voted for Trump, 47% of them chose *not* to be vaccinated?
                                i see where you are coming from. I'm pretty sure it's the later as White Non-College is a higher percentage than White.

Comment

Working...
                                X