Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    There is nothing unfortunate about eating bacon. Ever.

Hope you're feeling good, DMT. Is the horse deworming treatment working well?
    damn those horses hurt on their way out!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I wouldn't exactly call it fortunate for the pig, sir.
      I thought someone was going to point out it's someone named umjewman extolling the virtues of eating bacon.

Comment

I thought someone was going to point out it's someone named umjewman extolling the virtues of eating bacon.
        LOL...one of my good Jewish friends does "Trayf night". He makes really good bacon wrapped shrimp.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          LOL...one of my good Jewish friends does "Trayf night". He makes really good bacon wrapped shrimp.
          Shrimp is probably my favorite food. But I also fast on Yom Kippur and don't eat bread on Passover. Go figure.

Comment

Shrimp is probably my favorite food. But I also fast on Yom Kippur and don't eat bread on Passover. Go figure.
            Makes perfect sense to me, my close friend is Reconstructionist, and he follows the traditions on the High Holy Days but little else.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Unfortunately, you were eating Bacon at the time.
              Dammit!
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

There is nothing unfortunate about eating bacon. Ever.

Hope you're feeling good, DMT. Is the horse deworming treatment working well?
                I'm old school, only fish aquarium cleaner going in this temple.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean.

You went to the University of Muhammadiyah Jakarta and man disgusts you (ew).

What does that have to do with bacon?

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean.

You went to the University of Muhammadiyah Jakarta and man disgusts you (ew).

What does that have to do with bacon?
                    Did you know that University of Muhammadiyah Jakarta was actually a thing or did you have to look it up?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I'm old school, only fish aquarium cleaner going in this temple.
                      I'm going to let the guy I went to high school with who is super into conspiracy theories know that I have airtight scientific evidence from one person that fish aquarium cleaner reduces COVID symptoms. This will support his belief that vaccines are unnecessary.

Comment

Did you know that University of Muhammadiyah Jakarta was actually a thing or did you have to look it up?
                        I'm not that smart. Maybe I knew half.

Comment

I'm not that smart. Maybe I knew half.
                          My money is on the "University of" half.

Comment

I'm going to let the guy I went to high school with who is super into conspiracy theories know that I have airtight scientific evidence from one person that fish aquarium cleaner reduces COVID symptoms. This will support his belief that vaccines are unnecessary.
                            makes sense, have you ever seen a fish with Covid?
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              No, but I've seen a fish bowl...
                              No, but I've seen a cat fish...
                              No, but I've seen a horse fly...
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                No, but the deep state wouldn't dare release the results of all the fish Covid tests.

Comment

Working...
                                X