Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    How has the FDA politicized it?
    FDA: "Please don't ingest fish tank cleaner as it may kill you."
    Trump supporters: "They're so political!"

FDA: "Please don't ingest bleach or disinfectant as it may kill you."
    Trump supporters: "How can we even trust these hyperpartisans?!?!"

FDA: "Please don't ingest horse dewormer as it may kill you."
    Trump supporters: "Oh sure, try to force me to take this unproven vaccination! No thanks, big government. I'll take my chances with the well proven method of ingesting ivermectin, thank you very much."

70% of all calls to poison control in Mississippi over the last few weeks have been as a result of stable geniuses ingesting horse dewormer. The propagandists at Fox News have been relentlessly pushing ivermectin as safe and effective. So thanks for that, FDA.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      How can you deny that is political ? Red Fish, Blue Fish...I mean c'mon
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• https://twitter.com/VincentRK/status/1429489529275158531?s=20

Where does DeSantis go for his apology again?

Comment

• just got this email:

To this end, subject to local law, we are now requiring all U.S. based company-xyz employees to provide their COVID-19 vaccination status via Workday by September 3, 2021, and be vaccinated by November 1, 2021, unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption or accommodation.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            company xyz employees
            have at it VD crowd, greatest challenge yet.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Xtremely Young Zoologists

Comment

Xylophone y Zydeco producciones musicales
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Xenophobic Yankee Zealots.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Xerxes Yellow Zebras ? But they went out of business over 2000 years ago....
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

FDA: "Please don't ingest bleach or disinfectant as it may kill you."
                      Trump supporters: "How can we even trust these hyperpartisans?!?!"

FDA: "Please don't ingest horse dewormer as it may kill you."
                      Trump supporters: "Oh sure, try to force me to take this unproven vaccination! No thanks, big government. I'll take my chances with the well proven method of ingesting ivermectin, thank you very much."

70% of all calls to poison control in Mississippi over the last few weeks have been as a result of stable geniuses ingesting horse dewormer. The propagandists at Fox News have been relentlessly pushing ivermectin as safe and effective. So thanks for that, FDA.
                      "I ain't gonna let them liberals take away my free-dumb!"
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                        Politicizing it the way they have
                        Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        How has the FDA politicized it?

I know there were several tongue in cheek responses since I asked this question but I honestly am interested in understanding the perspective here about how the FDA is politicizing ivermectin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          I know there were several tongue in cheek responses since I asked this question but I honestly am interested in understanding the perspective here about how the FDA is politicizing ivermectin.
                          These days--if you tell someone they're wrong or try and advise them to do something they don't want to do and they have no valid reason to counter your critique/advice they cry politics.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Buckle up fellas, delta could care less about our vaccines. I tested positive today. Thus far, only mild symptoms (congestion and loss of smell) and thankfully both my daughters tested negative.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Buckle up fellas, delta could care less about our vaccines. I tested positive today. Thus far, only mild symptoms (congestion and loss of smell) and thankfully both my daughters tested negative.
                              Sorry you got it. I hope your symptoms remain mild. What vaccine did you take? The number of break through cases, especially of Pfizer, are alarming. It just doesn't seem possible at this point, with efficacy of transmission falling rapidly (much quicker than anticipated), that we are ever going to stop COVID from spreading to just about everyone eventually. So far, we can continue to hang our hats on the fact that at least when vaccinated folks get COVID, they are less likely to get as sick....for now. This thing is proving incredibly resilient. At this point, I hope natural immunity proves more robust than the vaccines, but that doesn't look all that promising either so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X