No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that article about hybrid immunity was really cool. I like to think it's true. top ten reasons why hybrid immunity is better. anyone want to try it? it's right there in the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      While you may not want to see anyone die from this virus, you can't blame people for having a "you brought this on yourself" attitude toward the Unvaxxed getting sick or dying from Covid.
      Gotta disagree with you on this one. Any medical personnel who is so cold hearted to treat parents who will probably burying a child in such a cold manner - especially since the 17 year old had a say in this decision - needs to either take a leave of absence or leave the profession. Did the kid screw up? Yeah, for sure. Did the parents screw up by, as they noted, not FORCING him to get vaxxed. For sure. But this is a whole different case than the one revo pointed out, and getting treated like crap by medical staff is uncalled for.

And it’s pretty obvious they were treated badly - all the stuff the hospital is doing is damage control for the lawsuit that’s likely coming.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Dr was just telling the facts. Sorry the little snowflake needed him to be more PC about it all... and now dad and the family are trying to cancel him?

/s
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          it's 1980 and AIDS has just been discovered. but instead of gay men, it's immigrants. that's where the new republican narrative is trying to weakly go with this.

pandemics truly have the capability to bring out the worst behavior in civilization. you can never be too careful.
          Yes, very true.

If you're interested, try reading "And the Band Played On" by Randy Shilts, on the AIDS epidemic. It's a chronological account of the epidemic, starting with some doctors getting sick with a strange disease in 1977. And yes, the narrative then was similar (gay men, Haitians, politicians ignoring it, companies choosing business over lives).

Comment

• How the hell did we ever beat polio? The unvaccinated are a national embarrassment.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              How the hell did we ever beat polio? The unvaccinated are a national embarrassment.
              We defeated polio with Vitamin D, fresh air and natural immunity. Just like we will beat COVID. NOT from Big Pharma and Big Tech and Big everything.

Comment

• I just got this from my golfing buddy regarding this Wednesday's match:

I’m planning to be there, but there’s a possibility that I have COVID again. Long story. Was tested yesterday. Awaiting results today. Will advise ASAP.

He has had a bad bout with Covid in the beginning. He has had both shots. I am praying for a negative report. I hope I do not treat him like a leper when I see him if I see him.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  We defeated polio with Vitamin D, fresh air and natural immunity. Just like we will beat COVID. NOT from Big Pharma and Big Tech and Big everything.
                  Well, lookie who's been bought out by Big Disease. Sell out!
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I just got this from my golfing buddy regarding this Wednesday's match:

I’m planning to be there, but there’s a possibility that I have COVID again. Long story. Was tested yesterday. Awaiting results today. Will advise ASAP.

He has had a bad bout with Covid in the beginning. He has had both shots. I am praying for a negative report. I hope I do not treat him like a leper when I see him if I see him.
                    Sorry to hear about your friend, my question is--should he test positive, will he still play on Weds with you? Will you let him play positive? If he chooses to come play positive, will YOU still go play?
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                      That's why the hybrid Immunity charts all look like trees, Mother Nature, God's physician...
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Sorry to hear about your friend, my question is--should he test positive, will he still play on Weds with you? Will you let him play positive? If he chooses to come play positive, will YOU still go play?
                        If he tests positive he will withdraw.

If he didn't withdraw and decided to play. I am reasonably confident that all of us would ask him not to show up. If he did we would not play. If somehow all 3 of them decided to play I would not.

Comment

If he didn't withdraw and decided to play. I am reasonably confident that all of us would ask him not to show up. If he did we would not play. If somehow all 3 of them decided to play I would not.
                          Thanks for the answers and glad to hear you wouldn't be exposed again.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Another "outspoken Trumptard anti-vaxxer":

"Dick Farrel, a longtime conservative radio host from West Palm Beach, Florida, who was a vocal opponent of the coronavirus vaccine and vehement critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, died Aug. 4 of complications from COVID-19, according to WPTV. He was 65.

After calling Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” and urging people not to get vaccinated as recently as June, Farrel changed his tune after contracting the virus himself and entering the hospital roughly three weeks ago."
                            Dick Farrel, a longtime conservative radio host from West Palm Beach, Florida, who was a vocal opponent of the coronavirus vaccine and vehement critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, died Aug. 4 of complications from COVID-19, according to WPTV. He was 65. After calling Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” and urging people not to get vaccinated as recently as June, Farrel changed his tune after contracting the virus himself and entering the hospital roughly three weeks ago. “Covid Took One Of My Best Fri

The real question is, how many people died because of his nonsense?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Another "outspoken Trumptard anti-vaxxer":

"Dick Farrel, a longtime conservative radio host from West Palm Beach, Florida, who was a vocal opponent of the coronavirus vaccine and vehement critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, died Aug. 4 of complications from COVID-19, according to WPTV. He was 65.

After calling Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” and urging people not to get vaccinated as recently as June, Farrel changed his tune after contracting the virus himself and entering the hospital roughly three weeks ago."
                              Dick Farrel, a longtime conservative radio host from West Palm Beach, Florida, who was a vocal opponent of the coronavirus vaccine and vehement critic of Dr. Anthony Fauci, died Aug. 4 of complications from COVID-19, according to WPTV. He was 65. After calling Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” and urging people not to get vaccinated as recently as June, Farrel changed his tune after contracting the virus himself and entering the hospital roughly three weeks ago. “Covid Took One Of My Best Fri

The real question is, how many people died because of his nonsense?
                              COVID is going to create a lot Darwin Award winners.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The test was contaminated so he had to retake it (he did not explain).

I just received a text that stated his new test just came in all clear and he will see us tomorrow.

Good news!

Comment

Working...
                                X