Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
    I heard that 606,999 of those were actually car accidents, gunshots and cancer but classified as Covid deaths.
    and all 607k happened in Chicago. Time to send in the national guard.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• LA Country to mandate masks indoors again starting Saturday, vaccinated people testing positive for the Delta variant and even then 99% of all cases (currently having doubled and rising) are unvaccinated people.

Fucking Idiot Anti-Non Vaxxers--Get the Shot or go dig a hole and crawl in it so that everyone else can get back to living their lives without having to worry about this damn virus that WE have done everything in our power to mitigate/eliminate.

JFC.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• im sorry for being drunk and emotion. look, I posted this before, read this paper from end to end. it has everything. how the virus or vaccine can actually possibly write to DNA. how the virus and vaccine can possibly cause autoimmune disorders. how vaccinated or infected individuals with a compromised immune system being kept alive can be incubators for variants. even how people who are vaccinated can passed the spike protein secondhand to nonvaccinated. how the virus and or vaccine might plausibly cause a prion disease. it's not a hard paper to understand. stop making this about politics. do the research, and read every opinion you can. don't let other people make decisions for you at this emotional time. https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

the frightening thing for me is most of the possible consequences described can also happen from natural infection too. we are totally fucked. and it's going to take years for these things to manifest if they do.
        Many who test positive for COVID-19 express no symptoms. The number of asymptomatic, PCR-positive cases varies widely between studies, from a low of 1.6% to a high of 56.5% (Gao et. al., 2020). Those who are insensitive to COVID-19 probably have a very strong innate immune system. The healthy mucosal barrier's neutrophils and macrophages rapidly clear the viruses, often without the need for any antibodies to be produced by the adaptive system. However, the vaccine intentionally completely bypasses the mucosalimmune system, both through its injection past the natural mucosal barriers and its artificial configuration as an RNA-containing nanoparticle. As noted in Carsetti (2020), those with a strong innate immune response almost universally experience either asymptomatic infection or only mild COVID-19 disease presentation. Nevertheless, they might face chronic autoimmune disease, as described previously, as a consequence of excessive antibody production in response to the vaccine, which was not necessary in the first place.
        lately I've been spending 8 hours a day trying to read anything and everything I can get my hands on about everything. a lot of it is what if scenarios. but given enough time I think it's probable many of the scenarios will come true.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
          im sorry for being drunk and emotion. look, I posted this before, read this paper from end to end. it has everything. how the virus or vaccine can actually possibly write to DNA. how the virus and vaccine can possibly cause autoimmune disorders. how vaccinated or infected individuals with a compromised immune system being kept alive can be incubators for variants. even how people who are vaccinated can passed the spike protein secondhand to nonvaccinated. how the virus and or vaccine might plausibly cause a prion disease. it's not a hard paper to understand. stop making this about politics. do the research, and read every opinion you can. don't let other people make decisions for you at this emotional time. https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

the frightening thing for me is most of the possible consequences described can also happen from natural infection too. we are totally fucked. and it's going to take years for these things to manifest if they do. lately I've been spending 8 hours a day trying to read anything and everything I can get my hands on about everything.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            you haven't noticed that we are becoming like them. heh. read the article. if you have any questions. it will make you feel better reading dry scientific stuff instead of what an asshole Ric Ocasek probably was Paulina Porizkova.

Comment

you haven't noticed that we are becoming like them. heh. read the article. if you have any questions. it will make you feel better reading dry scientific stuff instead of what an asshole Ric Ocasek probably was Paulina Porizkova.
              No need to read the article--You're basic premise is scientifically false. The Covid vaccine never enters the nucleus of the cell and therefore cannot write/rewrite the DNA, which is ONLY found in the nucleus--so no--your concerns about the vaccine are based in bullshit.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• That article is to science what the Epoch Times is to journalism.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• when I went back to read it again and see what I am missing I even had some revelations or knew stuff better, like they say AstraZeneca didn't want to pay the patent or was already ahead of the stage where they leave the spike protein in a non prefused state. I forget why that might be bad. the ADE sciencemag guy derek lowe i think mentioned in a prefused state, which i think it means it's spike is not trying to connect, it's good he said it put the protein in an evolutionary tight spot. which is a cool phrase. in this paper it says it might lead to prion.

also it seems maybe the vaccine not really staying in the arm (if that's true) maybe this is the reason they say the vaccine isn't more of a risk for ADE. as it's not having something to do with macrophages which is good. but if that was true, maybe it happened by accident. stuff like how they targeted the S protein instead of the N one due to ADE risk. but it's potentially better to have a mild case of covid instead of just being vaccinated because vaccine just makes antigens for S while natural makes them for more. which i think might increase ADE risk. i think we are seeing ADE now in severe cases and some speculate that it could even be from having the common cold before. i'd also say we harbor more coronaviruses in our system we just haven't discovered it yet. so those antibodies could be causing ADE in sever cases. the real test for ADE is when everyone starts getting reinfected with covid again.

i also didn't like that said Pfizer said their vaccine can have mRNA fragments that for incomplete spike proteins and the response was they won't last long. i don't know. i look at it this way, it's like the TV show ancient aliens, even though it's not true, you still learn stuff that might be factual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    That article is to science what the Epoch Times is to journalism.
                    i accept that comparison even though i can't really tell what the Epoch Times is, thanks for reading it anyways. i am open to criticisms, maybe i am wrong.

Comment

No need to read the article--You're basic premise is scientifically false. The Covid vaccine never enters the nucleus of the cell and therefore cannot write/rewrite the DNA, which is ONLY found in the nucleus--so no--your concerns about the vaccine are based in bullshit.
                      Potential for Permanent Incorporation of Spike Protein Gene into human DNA

It has been claimed that mRNA-based vaccines are safer than DNA-vectored vaccines that work by incorporating the genetic code for the target antigenic protein into a DNA virus, because the RNA cannot become inadvertently incorporated into the human genome. However, it is not at all clear that this is true. The classic model of DNA → RNA → protein is now known to be false. It is now indisputable that there is a large class of viruses called retroviruses that carry genes that reverse transcribe RNA back into complementary DNA (cDNA). In 1975, Howard Temin, Renato Dulbecco, and David Baltimore shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1975 for their discovery of reverse transcriptase and its synthesis by retroviruses (such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)) toderive DNA from RNA (Temin and Mizutani, 1970, Baltimore, 1970).

Much later, it was discovered that reverse transcriptase is not unique to retroviruses. More than a third of the human genome is devoted to mysterious mobile DNA elements called SINEs and LINEs (short and long interspersed nuclear elements, respectively). LINEs provide reverse transcriptase capabilities to convert RNA into DNA, and SINEs provide support for integrating the DNA into the genome. Thus, these elements provide the tools needed toconvert RNA into DNA and incorporate it into the genome so as to maintain the new gene through future generations (Weiner, 2002).SINEs and LINEs are members of a larger class of genetic elements called retrotransposons. Retrotransposons can copy and paste their DNA to a new site in the genome via an RNA intermediate, while possibly introducing genetic alterations in the process (Pray, 2008). Retrotransposons, also known as “jumping genes,” were first identified by the geneticist Barbara McClintock of ColdSpring Harbor Laboratory in New York, over 50 years ago (McClintock, 1965). Much later, in 1983, she was recognized with a Nobel prize for this work.

Remarkably, retrotransposons seem to be able to expand their domain from generation to generation. LINEsand SINEs collaborate to invade new genomic sites through translation of their DNA to RNA and back to a fresh copy of DNA, which is then inserted at an AT-rich region of the genome. These LINEs and SINEs had long been considered to be “junk” DNA, an absurd idea that has now been dispelled, as awareness of their critical functions has grown. In particular, it has now become clear that they can also import RNA from an exogenous source into a mammalian host’s DNA. Retroviral-like repeat elements found in themouse genome called intracisternal A particles (IAPs) have been shown to be capable of incorporating viral RNA into the mouse genome. Recombination between an exogenous nonretroviral RNA virus and an IAP retrotansposon resulted in reverse transcription ofthe viral RNA and integration into the host's genome (Geuking et al., 2009).

Furthermore, as we shall see later, the mRNA in the new SARS-CoV-2 vaccines could also get passed on from generation to generation, with the help of LINEs expressed in sperm, vianon-integrated cDNA encapsulated in plasmids. The implications of this predictable phenomenon are unclear, but potentially far-reaching
                      i thought the same thing too. but there is more to it. so i don't have to believe it will happen, but i learned how it can happen. so the people believing it aren't necessarily wrong.

Comment

• if I was someone with an autoimmune disease, which I don't have, my best option would be not to get infected. and wait and compare the data for people with the same disease and similar patient profile and got naturally infected to someone with the same profile but vaccinated and how each person did. and i'd wait as long as a could while being careful.

Comment

i thought the same thing too. but there is more to it. so i don't have to believe it will happen, but i learned how it can happen. so the people believing it aren't necessarily wrong.
                          To me it's like Jim Carey replying--so there's a chance--when he's shot down by the girl he's hitting on.

Yeah I could be killed by a small meteorite, but it's highly unlikely and I'd be wasting my life if I spent eternity underground to avoid that possibility.

get the shot, if you turn into a zombie--I'll let you eat my brains.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

To me it's like Jim Carey replying--so there's a chance--when he's shot down by the girl he's hitting on.

Yeah I could be killed by a small meteorite, but it's highly unlikely and I'd be wasting my life if I spent eternity underground to avoid that possibility.

get the shot, if you turn into a zombie--I'll let you eat my brains.
                            I wonder if I can get an antibody test to see if I had it already. something I didn't understand and maybe I missed about the DNA conspiracy thing is if the virus wrote 'junk' to a persons DNA (and I also think the chance is very remote), wouldn't that create a Typhoid Mary scenario because the host would be immune to the virus because the disease is the bodies reaction to fighting the virus not the virus itself per se.

than the host would be a super spreader but healthy. that would be bad if it were true, but I thought that added a weird twist to people being afraid of that very remote scenario from happening. people think it would kill them when it's the opposite, they'd infect and potentially kill everyone else. it'd be like having a zombie baby I suppose.

Comment

I wonder if I can get an antibody test to see if I had it already. something I didn't understand and maybe I missed about the DNA conspiracy thing is if the virus wrote 'junk' to a persons DNA (and I also think the chance is very remote), wouldn't that create a Typhoid Mary scenario because the host would be immune to the virus because the disease is the bodies reaction to fighting the virus not the virus itself per se.

than the host would be a super spreader but healthy. that would be bad if it were true, but I thought that added a weird twist to people being afraid of that very remote scenario from happening. people think it would kill them when it's the opposite, they'd infect and potentially kill everyone else. it'd be like having a zombie baby I suppose.
                              It better like cats

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• had a great time hanging outside getting drunk with the cats and listening to music. heh. I realized once nature teaches you to listen, it's not something you can lose or have taken. crickets that stop and suddenly you realize there is an animal in the woods. or each song on the radio having great timing.

one thing I can't figure out is this article about aspirin.
                                https://www.hindawi.com/journals/thr...s/2012/247363/
                                1. Introduction

The antithrombotic effectiveness of aspirin is related to its inhibition of the cyclooxygenase (COX) enzyme that metabolizes arachidonic acid to a variety of prostanoids, including thromboxane A2 [1]. Platelet-derived cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) generates thromboxane A2, a potent vasoconstrictor and platelet agonist. The effect of aspirin on platelet COX-1 is irreversible..
                                I take an aspirin everyday. and it really helps. been doing it for years mostly. from what I can tell is they are saying aspirin is bad and when you stop taking it your blood vessels will constrict on their own permanently or while you while you are detoxing it. or are they saying aspirin is good. I couldn't tell. personally I think aspirin is fucking awesome. they aren't putting a stent in me. I earned my fate. cholesterol clogged veins and arteries. and I am going to be dammed if I let modern healthcare take those cheeseburgers and pizza's away from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X