No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had to think about this already. there's only 2 cats left here. the old guy gave many away and found homes for them but many also died in the road. the two cats left are skilled as a result. but, now years later, if I saw someone hit them on purpose I would have no choice but to beat them to an inch of their life. like Vin Diesel in the first fast and furious.

your logic is wrong. what you are saying is people driving fast are the same as people not vaccinated. it's not the same. I am not being reckless or even intentionally spreading disease. I am just minding my own business, which is what we do in flyover counties.

Comment

• this is just semantics. in a few days they are going to tear down the house next door that the cats use as a base. I got bigger things to worry about than what is going on in the world.

Comment

• this is why I saved the RV guys dog but left him on a boat on a pathetic mooring. because he was fucking stuck up. but the day we signed the title to the RV and I sat there looking at his dog. and it was asking me to save it. I did it. and it took over two years. but I couldn't save the RV guy. because he was a douchebag. it was the hardest lesson to learn. humans can't be saved.

Comment

• when I die someday and if I turn into some kind of angel, and there is some kind of external reality, it will be your fault I lost faith.

Comment

• i don't really mean that. I am really having a problem. how much does mileage really vary? how much are people the same no matter where you go? these are the kind of questions you ask in the middle of a pandemic.

5am i am out of beer, have to get up for work maybe in 2 hours. that's a sensitive situation. lol fucking guy put a walk-way in wrong at a hair studio. it's been raining alot lately. hasn't paid me in 3 weeks. there are places where no matter what, everyone tries to take advantage of you, and all you do is save the cats and dogs.

Comment

• Maine is flyover County?
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                Maine is flyover County?
                In spirit, anyway.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• You guys should read about the testing of the polio vaccines back in the 1930s-1950s. In 1935, a researcher gave his trial vaccine to 10,000 schoolchildren to test the results, and 12 developed polio and 6 died. Attempts at another vaccine hit the backburner for 20 years, until Cutter Pharmaceuticals developed one in 1955 with devastating results. Apparently the vaccine was given to 120,000 schoolchildren, but it accidentally contained a live polio virus. ONE THIRD of those children developed polio, 56 ended up paralyzed for life, and 6 died. The "Cutter Incident" is one of the worst pharmaceutical disasters in world history.

Comment

• Republicans in Tennessee have forced their state's Department of Health to cease providing outreach to kids regarding any vaccines, including COVID. A deeply red state, Tennessee's vaccination rate is somewhere around 38% right now, so clearly they are doing a fucking great job already.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Republicans in Tennessee have forced their state's Department of Health to cease providing outreach to kids regarding any vaccines, including COVID. A deeply red state, Tennessee's vaccination rate is somewhere around 38% right now, so clearly they are doing a fucking great job already.
                      Isn't that the state that fired the pediatrician who sent out a memo reminding other health care workers of a law that allows minors to get vaccinated without parental consent? I'm hoping so, as I'd hate to know two states are both actively trying to stop vaccinations from happening.

Comment

• Propaganda network Fox News is going overtime promoting anti-vaxx bullshit and lies. I'm not really sure what the end game is here, or for any of these psycho Republicans, honestly. 607,000 people have died in our country from the coronavirus to date. 99.5% (or thereabouts) of deaths currently are among those who are unvaccinated.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Propaganda network Fox News is going overtime promoting anti-vaxx bullshit and lies. I'm not really sure what the end game is here, or for any of these psycho Republicans, honestly. 607,000 people have died in our country from the coronavirus to date. 99.5% (or thereabouts) of deaths currently are among those who are unvaccinated.
                          Yeah, it's really bizarre. And since we know 99% of those who die from covid now are unvaccinated, what % of those are Repugs/Fox News viewers? I've never quite seen a political party be so gung-ho about killing off its own members.

Comment

Propaganda network Fox News is going overtime promoting anti-vaxx bullshit and lies. I'm not really sure what the end game is here, or for any of these psycho Republicans, honestly. 607,000 people have died in our country from the coronavirus to date. 99.5% (or thereabouts) of deaths currently are among those who are unvaccinated.
                            I heard that 606,999 of those were actually car accidents, gunshots and cancer but classified as Covid deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              I heard that 606,999 of those were actually car accidents, gunshots and cancer but classified as Covid deaths.
                              Well that's what President Trump said last night when he addressed the Nation from the Oval office....
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                Well that's what President Trump said last night when he addressed the Nation from the Oval office....
                                Exactly. And if you can't believe him, who can you believe?

Comment

Working...
                                X