And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the middle is Liz Cheney.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      In the middle is Liz Cheney.
      I knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
        I knew that.
        Me too !
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The world we live in today:

Trump vilifies someone or something, MAGA media supports/spreads his bullshit and then his cronies respond with violence.

Rinse-Repeat.

Until he is held accountable (goes to jail), I can't see anything changing--It may actually get worse.

Midterms are right around the corner and IF (WHEN, I hope) The Left maintains control of the congress, I can see the Big Lie, getting Bigger and the response being even more vitriolic than Jan 6th.

I don't know what the solution is, heck we may be past the point where a reasonable solution is possible.

Stay safe guys, this shit is just getting started (IMO)
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            The world we live in today:

Trump vilifies someone or something, MAGA media supports/spreads his bullshit and then his cronies respond with violence.

Rinse-Repeat.

Until he is held accountable (goes to jail), I can't see anything changing--It may actually get worse.

Midterms are right around the corner and IF (WHEN, I hope) The Left maintains control of the congress, I can see the Big Lie, getting Bigger and the response being even more vitriolic than Jan 6th.

I don't know what the solution is, heck we may be past the point where a reasonable solution is possible.

Stay safe guys, this shit is just getting started (IMO)
            and me without a gun. (Just for the record, I hate guns. I have fired one in my life as a young man.....did not like it....never had a desire to pick up another one). Well.....I have owned water guns.
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              and me without a gun. (Just for the record, I hate guns. I have fired one in my life as a young man.....did not like it....never had a desire to pick up another one). Well.....I have owned water guns.
              I've always seen you more as a squirting boutonniere kind of guy.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I've always seen you more as a squirting boutonniere kind of otter.
                fixed

Comment

• I was with my family at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi this past weekend. We saw the otters. I wasn't sure which one was steve. They were sleeping, so I didn't want to wake them up to ask.

Comment

I was with my family at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi this past weekend. We saw the otters. I wasn't sure which one was steve. They were sleeping, so I didn't want to wake them up to ask.
                    Did you check for boutonnieres?

Corpus is my stomping grounds in the summer, I was there a few weeks ago. That aquarium is nice.

Comment

I was with my family at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi this past weekend. We saw the otters. I wasn't sure which one was steve. They were sleeping, so I didn't want to wake them up to ask.
                      I assume it was the one doing the heavy lifting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        I assume it was the one doing the heavy lifting.

Comment

I took this at the Aquarium in Corpus Christie in 2008. I'm not sure how long otters live but I'm pretty sure they're probably the same ones.
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Your concern is appreciated! I was the cute one.
                            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                            X