And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    What about the Molotov Cocktails, pipe bombs, zip ties, other explosives and all those guns, knives and ammo? I agree the noose was a prop, but the sentiment is the same. The cries of Execute Pence only add to the degree of which this was going had Congress and Pence not been evacuated as quickly as they were.

You're no Trumpette, more like a Bassoon..... :P
    My whole point was laughing at the construction. My second point was that the noose was likely prop, lest anyone call me out for laughing at the construction of something that was likely a prop. If you'd like to point out where I talked about, much less justified any of the other bullshit, feel free. Honestly, you ought to read stuff before you post shit like this
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      My whole point was laughing at the construction. My second point was that the noose was likely prop, lest anyone call me out for laughing at the construction of something that was likely a prop. If you'd like to point out where I talked about, much less justified any of the other bullshit, feel free.
      I believe I said I agreed it was a prop, i'm just taking all this pretty seriously as I believe there is far more to it than just a bunch of MAGAs stirred up by Trump. But that could be the influence of my Alien Lizard Overlords.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I believe I said I agreed it was a prop, i'm just taking all this pretty seriously as I believe there is far more to it than just a bunch of MAGAs stirred up by Trump. But that could be the influence of my Alien Lizard Overlords.
        Well watch out, because I said it was probably a prop and everyone now thinks I'm a Trump supporter. clearly what happened in the capitol was a huge issue for our country.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Well watch out, because I said it was probably a prop and everyone now thinks I'm a Trump supporter. clearly what happened in the capitol was a huge issue for our country.
          I think it's the underoos swaying people in that direction
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I think it's the underoos swaying people in that direction
            How did you know I wear underoos ?
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The 35-year old woman who was killed was trampled to death while carrying a “Don’t Tread on Me Flag.”

Not only are Trumptards traitors, but they’re illiterate traitors.

Comment

How did you know I wear underoos ?
                I'll let you know soon, just bear with me.......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  The 35-year old woman who was killed was trampled to death while carrying a “Don’t Tread on Me Flag.”

Not only are Trumptards traitors, but they’re illiterate traitors.
                  Has there been any confirmation to the story that one guy gave himself a heart attack when his tazer went off and Tazed his nuts?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Well watch out, because I said it was probably a prop and everyone now thinks I'm a Trump supporter.
                    Well, that's stupid. I don't think you're a Trump supporter. You're too big to hold that tiny nutsack.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Has there been any confirmation to the story that one guy gave himself a heart attack when his tazer went off and Tazed his nuts?
                      Sounds like he screwed himself with bolts to his nuts.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                        "Steven Bumbera" - as his Twitter bio says, "I’m a human...whatever the hell that means."

his most recent Tweet was this:

Steven Bumbera
                        @bumbera_steven
                        ·
                        2h
                        Oregon State Rep. Mike Nearman caught on film letting domestic terrorists into the U.S Capitol. Treason, insurrection, an assault on democracy. #MAGATERRORISTS #USCapitol #MorePerspective

then, an update:

"Steven Bumbera
                        @bumbera_steven
                        ·
                        1h
                        Correction: This was the Oregon State Capitol building on December 21st, 2020.

Regardless, @RepNearman needs to be punished.

let's review: we have a MASSIVE problem with tens of millions of people who believe anything that reinforces their own point of view. we all agree on that.

and the counter to it is NOT to, you know, believe anything that reinforces your own point of view.

if the truth matters - then sources matter.

or am I asking too much?

P.S. Nearman did open a door in OR on Dec. 21, and several protestors did subsequently get in. there is a review underway to determine if Nearman acted intentionally. there is no review of him doing any such thing 3000 miles away in D.C. 2 weeks later.
                        Well, you sure worked yourself up into a huff over nothing. I had never seen the clip you posted.

I was referring to this video:

One of the cops is heard saying "I don't agree with it, but I respect it", as several cops are clearly seen at the sides of the doors as the crowd streams into the capitol building.

Defund isn't about punishing police, its about protecting the public from their unchecked abuses of power.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

wait, now it matters whether it's true?

if so, I am making more progress than I had even dreamed of.

"If you can show me a post of yours from the past defending the BLM protestors I'll gladly change my mind."

ah, the "virtue-signaling oath" as mandatory, or else.

I don't recall ever having taken issue with any protestors, nor defended any rioters.

but I realize that down the rabbit hole, that's not good enough.

hey, it has worked on almost everybody else - I'll concede that.

(well, assuming that mass defections count as "working," of course.)

some of the worst bullies out there are the ones who claim to be so emphatically "anti-bullying."

and per post #86, it was about another RJ member's blind acceptance of an inaccurate tweet.

you replied quoting a post that you now explain you never even looked at. not sure that's a great idea, either.
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

No one said that. Calm your tits.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              wait, now it matters whether it's true?

if so, I am making more progress than I had even dreamed of.

"If you can show me a post of yours from the past defending the BLM protestors I'll gladly change my mind."

ah, the "virtue-signaling oath" as mandatory, or else.

I don't recall ever having taken issue with any protestors, nor defended any rioters.

but I realize that down the rabbit hole, that's not good enough.

hey, it has worked on almost everybody else - I'll concede that.

(well, assuming that mass defections count as "working," of course.)

some of the worst bullies out there are the ones who claim to be so emphatically "anti-bullying."

and per post #86, it was about another RJ member's blind acceptance of an inaccurate tweet.
                              Yeah you can play any game you want. No real dog in this hunt. I have no doubt the Mass defections, as you call them, were in some way due to the Left leaning folk like me hold right leaning folk like...well the right leaning folk accountable for their horrific decision to elect and support Trump. Or maybe it was hurt feelings,, I mean no one really likes being called a racist for supporting one now do they. It's Such a bully thing to point out when someone else has enabled misogamy, Homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia etc. etc. I often wonder how people who tried and convicted Nazis ever slept with themselves after all that name calling--fascist is such a mean word. But yeah there are fewer of us than there were when the migration occurred. For many reasons, including some just didn't want to be here because of the vitriol and they lacked the ability to just stay in the Sports forums. But blame us, me, libs whomever makes you sleep better at night.

Knowing the Dems own all 3 decision making entities for at leas 2 years, that the right (MAGAs) is being exposed for the shitbags they are and watching conservatives tap dance like Gregory Hines to defend their brethren caught with their pants down will definitely allow me to sleep much better than I have for years (4 of em)

PS No need to go down that rabbit hole, pretty sure it's empty.

here's to all those Patriots for now until they're convicted they deserve the benefit of the doubt unlike those black folks looting a target cuz a cop shot their brother.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                No one said that. Calm your tits.
                                lol, i made a comment about poor construction and I got asked questions about about burning crosses, Molotov Cocktails, pipe bombs, zip ties, other explosives and all those guns, knives and ammo, and whether I thought a generic group of terrorisists planned to hang Mike Pence. Don't think it is me who needs to calm my tits.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X