• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Let's hope someone will hold him accountable
    Ahhahahahahaha...ha.ha....ha....

/cries self softly to sleep
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

But is the judge actually doing anything to hold Trump accountable ?
      Has anyone asked one of the 3 Will Smith's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Has anyone asked one of the 3 Will Smith's?
        Which one owns the grocery stores?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

But is the judge actually doing anything to hold Trump accountable ? I don't pay that much attention to this stuff, but seems like someone should actually charge Trump and prosecute him. Who should be doing that ?
          The judge I was referring to is not presiding over anything that could call former guy to account. That judge is presiding over a lawsuit brought by Eastman in an attempt to hide the documents from the Jan 6 committee.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            The judge I was referring to is not presiding over anything that could call former guy to account. That judge is presiding over a lawsuit brought by Eastman in an attempt to hide the documents from the Jan 6 committee.
            Thanks, I assumed it wasn't related to criminal prosecution.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If Garland does nothing to pursue this he'll go down in history as a complete coward, surely he understands this?
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                The judge wrote that the illegality of the Republican plan to overthrow the government was obvious. Idiot former guy's lawyer, John Eastman, is now forced to turn over emails to 1/6 committee.

John Eastman is part of the seditious conspiracy to engage in an insurrection against this country. He also reportedly told a Mike Pence aide that two Supreme Court justices would back him on his coup attempt. One of them was Clarence Thomas (the other hasn't been divulged). Eastman clerked for Justice Thomas in the 1990s and, as we know now, Clarence Thomas' wife was also a player in the seditious conspiracy.
                “If Trump’s plan had worked, it would have permanently ended the peaceful transition of power, undermining American democracy and the Constitution” — Judge David Carter in ruling against Trump lawyer John Eastman

But, I mean, did he have a private email server?
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• And Ted Cruz, aka 1J aka the Zodiac Killer, was central to the seditious conspiracy plot:

The Jan. 6 committee’s investigators have recently focused on Eastman’s efforts to pressure Pence to declare Trump the winner, but there has been little public notice that Cruz and Eastman have known each other since they clerked together 27 years ago for then-U.S. Appeals Court Judge J. Michael Luttig. Cruz’s proposal ran on a parallel track to Eastman’s memos.

Luttig told The Post that he believes that Cruz — who once said that Luttig was “like a father to me” — played a paramount role in the events leading to Jan. 6. “Once Ted Cruz promised to object, January 6 was all but foreordained, because Cruz was the most influential figure in the Congress willing to force a vote on Trump’s claim that the election was stolen,” Luttig said in a statement to The Post. “He was also the most knowledgeable of the intricacies of both the Electoral Count Act and the Constitution, and the ways to exploit the two.”

Comment

• It's simply amazing all these sleazebags KNOW there was no voter fraud whatsoever -- I mean, except for the fraud committed by Meadows and all those other GOPers -- and yet they went along with the plan like a bunch of goobers.

It's also simply amazing that the party claiming all this voter fraud were actually the ones committing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      It's simply amazing all these sleazebags KNOW there was no voter fraud whatsoever -- I mean, except for the fraud committed by Meadows and all those other GOPers -- and yet they went along with the plan like a bunch of goobers.

It's also simply amazing that the party claiming all this voter fraud were actually the ones committing it.
                      But Both Sides...
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

But is the judge actually doing anything to hold Trump accountable ? I don't pay that much attention to this stuff, but seems like someone should actually charge Trump and prosecute him. Who should be doing that ?
                        I meant it's likely someone holds the judge accountable for this statement.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I meant it's likely someone holds the judge accountable for this statement.
                          Ahhh...
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Dopey and the Gang sent the call logs from 1/6 to the House Committee..........and conveniently there was a 7 HOUR GAP in the log from 11:15am to 6:46pm. Yep, according to the traitor he didn't make ANY CALLS during those 7 hours.

Seriously, who gives this moron this advice?

The evidence that he committed multiple felonies in trying to plot a coup -- not that anyone paying attention didn't already know -- becomes more damning by the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Dopey and the Gang sent the call logs from 1/6 to the House Committee..........and conveniently there was a 7 HOUR GAP in the log from 11:15am to 6:46pm. Yep, according to the traitor he didn't make ANY CALLS during those 7 hours.

Seriously, who gives this moron this advice?

The evidence that he committed multiple felonies in trying to plot a coup -- not that anyone paying attention didn't already know -- becomes more damning by the day.
                              And Richard Nixon only had an 18 minute gap, proving once again that Former Guy is the greatest.

Comment

• Bozo Boy just publicly asked Putin for dirt on Biden.

You just can’t make this shit up.

Comment

Working...
                                X