No announcement yet.

And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA having to deploy active duty military to Covid Vaccination site to keep them safe. Murica 2021.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      CA having to deploy active duty military to Covid Vaccination site to keep them safe. Murica 2021.
      That's not what I have read. They are being deployed to assist in giving the vaccines. No mention of the deployment being done for any other reason.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        That's not what I have read. They are being deployed to assist in giving the vaccines. No mention of the deployment being done for any other reason.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/05/covi...ine-sites.html
        You are correct, I believe it will also help to dissuade people from trying to block access to the sites as well. But that's just me.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          You are correct, I believe it will also help to dissuade people from trying to block access to the sites as well. But that's just me.
          I hope it dissuades people from blocking access. if someone tries to block access, fill'em with lead.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I hope it dissuades people from blocking access. if someone tries to block access, fill'em with lead.
            Or better yet, the Covid vaccine!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

This makes me a bit worried what you do to people with overdue books
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Basement of my library:

TortureChamber.jpg

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• 6 Capitol police officers removed from duty due to their roles in the attempted coup. 29 more under investigation. Republicans Ted Cruz, Rudy Guiliani, the other guy, and numerous other seditionist pieces of shit have yet to get their comeuppance for the roles they played in trying to subvert American democracy. Speaking of which, where is the information about the POS who left pipe bombs near the RNC and DNC the night before the right wing insurrection? This investigative effort needs to pick up speed and intensity right now.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      6 Capitol police officers removed from duty due to their roles in the attempted coup. 29 more under investigation. Republicans Ted Cruz, Rudy Guiliani, the other guy, and numerous other seditionist pieces of shit have yet to get their comeuppance for the roles they played in trying to subvert American democracy. Speaking of which, where is the information about the POS who left pipe bombs near the RNC and DNC the night before the right wing insurrection? This investigative effort needs to pick up speed and intensity right now.
                      Don't forget the two Capitol Officers who killed themselves, those who've been involved in failed conspiratorial events sometimes use suicide as a way out.

Not saying this is a thing yet, just to keep it in mind.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• And now Florida governor Ron DeSantis has ordered that state flags be flown at half-staff to honor the late racist hate monger Rush Limbaugh.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          I, for one, am excited to try out my new MyDominionPillow in the coming months.
                          My new dominion pillow is coming closer to reality...

Comment

• A fervent supporter of the other guy has been accused of using a part of a flagpole flying a Marine Corps flag to beat on police officers at the Capitol. There are pictures of him trying to gouge an officer's eyes out. The purported attacker's name is Thomas Webster and after images of him gouging an officer's eyes were widely shared, he turned himself in. Thomas Webster is a retired NYPD police officer.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• They smeared human feces on the walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                They smeared human feces on the walls.
                                It would have been weirder if it had been animal feces. I mean they would have had to bring that with them and carried it around all day on the off chance they got to break into the capital.
                                Human feces is just a crime of opportunity
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X