And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    I'm just a curator, not a creator...those folks are amazingly creative. Say what you will about the internet, but the one thing it's done is allow people to show talents that otherwise would never be discovered.
    I stole it, cropped it and served it up to my theater friends. Thank you sir, makes me Perky
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• True Patriots...https://www.rawstory.com/trump-insur...Nt7Dxf8p-imEjI
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Very Fine People...https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/u...j6i5SrLjmPSIVI

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          It's only illegal under state and federal laws...not Trump Laws....it will get "splained" to you in a few minutes...if you even care to know the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
            It's only illegal under state and federal laws...not Trump Laws....it will get "splained" to you in a few minutes...if you even care to know the truth
            I'm waiting for the--You can't attribute that to a trump supporter without reef cam Footage.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              I'm just a curator, not a creator...those folks are amazingly creative. Say what you will about the internet, but the one thing it's done is allow people to show talents that otherwise would never be discovered.
              I'm laughing really hard since the horned organic food eater is being mocked on right AND left-wing media.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                I'm laughing really hard since the horned organic food eater is being mocked on right AND left-wing media.
                Note to Trump supporters:

Check to make sure that the local prison menu is to your liking before participating in domestic terrorism.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Note to Trump supporters:

Check to make sure that the local prison menu is to your liking before participating in domestic terrorism.
                  He wouldn't be able to eat anything if Trump brought him to dinner, either.

Comment

He wouldn't be able to eat anything if Trump brought him to dinner, either.
                    Are the burger kings in DC open for dine in?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Are the burger kings in DC open for dine in?
                      Even Chick-Fil-A isn't organic. :LOL:

Comment

• I'll just leave this right here.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Even Chick-Fil-A isn't organic. :LOL:
                          Can you believe I have never eaten there or had anything from there?

Of course you can.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Can you believe I have never eaten there or had anything from there?

Of course you can.
                            You are correct, sir. I most assuredly can.

Comment

You are correct, sir. I most assuredly can.
                              Never been to a Hobby Lobby either--shocker!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Twitter on Monday said they have suspended more than 70,000 accounts since Friday that were engaged in sharing "harmful QAnon-associated content," which they say were dedicated to "the propagation of this conspiracy theory" across the platform.

In other news, actress Kirstie Alley says she’s lost ‘thousands’ of Twitter followers since endorsing Donald Trump.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X