And so it has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Perhaps many are not inclined to tit-calming.
    You seemed to be able to calm Bene's tits. So kudos to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Perhaps many are not inclined to tit-calming.
      I disagree
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        gotta ask yourself... when Ken AND Gith are on the same side of an argument, is there really another reasonable side to the issue?
        This is a trick question, no?
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• 147 House Republicans and 6 Republican Senators voted to overturn the results of our election *after* the terrorist attacks on our Capitol. One was tweeting the whereabouts of Nancy Pelosi *after* rioters had breached the Capitol.

14th Amendment, Section 3 time for these seditionists.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Democrats introduced a resolution calling upon Mike Pence and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment in order to remove the President. Republicans, still not satiated by only a couple bites at the apple of sedition, have moved to block the resolution. It will be brought for a full floor vote tomorrow. The Sedition Caucus of the Republicans will surely vote against and so on to impeachment we will go.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I wonder what party the ones who refused to wear masks belonged to? Life’s great mysteries....

There is actually video of a Representative passing out masks. The Republicans smirked at her and declined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                I wonder what party the ones who refused to wear masks belonged to? Life’s great mysteries....
                I thought I posted the video and details, but some things got buried in hurled insults the last 24 hours...

One of the POS Republicans refusing a mask is actually named "Markwayne Mullin"... the fucking redneck insurgency was happening well before the siege on the capitol building.

Video first published by Punchbowl News on Friday showed maskless Republicans — including Reps. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Michael Cloud (Tex.), Markwayne Mullin (Okla.) and Scott Perry (Pa.) — refusing masks offered by Democratic Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester (Del.) while in the room.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• not to get in the middle of this melee, but if you guys think this is all over now...maybe not.

FBI warns of plans for nationwide armed protests next week
                  WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week's deadly siege at the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                    not to get in the middle of this melee, but if you guys think this is all over now...maybe not.

FBI warns of plans for nationwide armed protests next week
                    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...30c15b0dd2ded5
                    I think planning to storm all 50 state buildings at once spreads the shitstains too thin.

#coupstrategies
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I love how they're calling for unity through one side while still supporting sedition through the other. Fuck the Trump Party, you come to us on your knees begging when you're ready to unite.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        I love how they're calling for unity through one side while still supporting sedition through the other. Fuck the Trump Party, you come to us on your knees begging when you're ready to unite.
                        Unity only AFTER the seditious fucks in congress are removed.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Not a fan of unfettered free speech.

I'm Ok with this.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Two Capitol Police officers have been suspended for their roles in abetting the seditionists who rampaged through the building. You'll remember one as the "selfie cop" and the other put on a MAGA hat during the insurrection and directed folks around the building after they had busted in. Someone else has also been arrested for their role in the riot, according to Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan, although it's unclear whether this person is affiliated with the police. Edit: Hard to imagine that there were insiders aiding the terrorists like this right after one of their own had just been murdered by the crowd.

Comment

Working...
                            X