• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    First he needs to cancel Christmas, be patient
    That would make Amazon very angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      That would make Amazon very angry.
      Do you give presents for Ramadan? I'm sure he will require observance of Ramadan.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        I'm also still patiently waiting for Biden to come take my guns.
        And Obama...and Clinton and...
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          And Obama...and Clinton and...
          The gun industry loves an incoming Dem administration -- brings out all the suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            He'll do that right after his naptime.
            I'd certainly rather he work hard and nap then fill his schedule with "many, many meetings and really important phone calls."

Comment

• It’s Infrastructure Week! Thanks, Brandon!

Comment

• President Biden intends to nominate two new members of the U.S. Postal Service board, removing key allies of Trump postmaster general Louis DeJoy, and likely setting the stage for his replacement.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Most recent Gallup poll on Dem/Independent/GOP, and if Independent - Lean D or Lean R?

Results: 27 Dem/41 Independent/31 GOP. Of the Independents, 41 Lean D, 47 Lean R, 12 Neither

At the same time in the Obama administration: 32 Dem/41 Independent/25 GOP, Of the Independents, 47 Lean D, 41 Lean R, 12 Neither.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    Most recent Gallup poll on Dem/Independent/GOP, and if Independent - Lean D or Lean R?

Results: 27 Dem/41 Independent/31 GOP. Of the Independents, 41 Lean D, 47 Lean R, 12 Neither

At the same time in the Obama administration: 32 Dem/41 Independent/25 GOP, Of the Independents, 47 Lean D, 41 Lean R, 12 Neither.
                    Does R really mean anything now? When do they just formalize it and split out T from R? The R votes mentioned above change dramatically depending on T

Comment

• President Manchin will not support the BBB plan, and as such, Goldman Sachs has cut expected GDP in 1Q22 from 3% to 2%.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        President Manchin will not support the BBB plan, and as such, Goldman Sachs has cut expected GDP in 1Q22 from 3% to 2%.
                        Regardless of where we stand on the BBB plan, Goldman Sachs credibility on just about any topic - other than maybe white collar theft - is just about zero.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Joe Manchin is now catching heat from the UMWA. "We are disappointed that the bill will not pass," Cecil Roberts, president of the United Mine Workers of America, said in the statement on Monday. "We urge Senator Manchin to revisit his opposition to this legislation and work with his colleagues to pass something that will help keep coal miners working, and have a meaningful impact on our members, their families and their communities."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Joe Manchin is now catching heat from the UMWA. "We are disappointed that the bill will not pass," Cecil Roberts, president of the United Mine Workers of America, said in the statement on Monday. "We urge Senator Manchin to revisit his opposition to this legislation and work with his colleagues to pass something that will help keep coal miners working, and have a meaningful impact on our members, their families and their communities."
                            I am guessing he doesn't give a shit.
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Joe Manchin is now catching heat from the UMWA. "We are disappointed that the bill will not pass," Cecil Roberts, president of the United Mine Workers of America, said in the statement on Monday. "We urge Senator Manchin to revisit his opposition to this legislation and work with his colleagues to pass something that will help keep coal miners working, and have a meaningful impact on our members, their families and their communities."
                              He once again seems hung up on lowering the caps of who can get the money. Once the Dems cave and lower them, I think he will sign on. He is okay with working class parents using the money to go hunting and do drugs, just not the more affluent ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                I am guessing he doesn't give a shit.
                                You don't think Manchin cares about what mine workers think in WV? Once he gets the changes he is demanding, liking lowering the cap on what parents get the tax credit, something will get passed.

Comment

Working...
                                X