No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is literally lighting himself on fire right now. It’s amazing to watch. Fauci threw him a lifeline and he tied it around his own neck.

Comment

• The world just passed 2 mil CV-19 cases . It passed 1 Mil on 4/2 so it took 11 days to double.

Edit: The site I used for this made a mistake. The world didn't pass 2 mil cases until just now, so it took about 12.25 days to double.
      Last edited by rhd; 04-15-2020, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
        He is literally lighting himself on fire right now. It’s amazing to watch. Fauci threw him a lifeline and he tied it around his own neck.
        His zombie followers are lapping it up.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
          Here is an email that I just sent to my US congressman:

Congressman Sarbanes,

The shortages in medical supplies and medicines we've experienced during this COVID-19 pandemic have endangered the health and lives of many thousands of Americans and likely will endanger hundreds of thousands more. These shortages are largely due to the fact that much if not most of our medical supplies and medicines are manufactured outside of the US, much of it by unfriendly and adversarial nations like China. This should never be allowed to happen again. I urge you to put forth a bill requiring that medical equipment, supplies and medicines to be manufactured in the US and specifying substantial penalties for breaking this law. This is essential for ensuring that we are much more prepared to combat the next medical crisis than we were for this one.

I urge all of you to do the same.
          Making the supplies in countries that are not evil communist regimes would be a logical first step.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            Making the supplies in countries that are not evil communist regimes would be a logical first step.
            Capitalism doesn't recognize evil, only profits.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              Doesn't go nearly far enough. Needs to be all illegal in all foreign countries for US manufacturers. Would take a while to fully implement but we need to start this now.

Comment

• (CNN)President Donald Trump announced Tuesday he is halting funding to the World Health Organization while a review is conducted.

Trump said the review would cover the WHO's "role in severely mismanaging and covering up the spread of coronavirus."

Blame, blame, blame, blame, point fingers, blame.

I'll say it again -- the Trump Regime has been the worst thing to happen to this country in a long, long, long time. Probably cracking the Top 5 Worst Things ever list.

Comment

• I just don't know how anyone can buy qny kind of blame shift here. The US has jad more cases and deaths than any other country. We had warning and did not prepare. Any attempts to spin that by Trump should be seen for what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    I just don't know how anyone can buy qny kind of blame shift here. The US has jad more cases and deaths than any other country. We had warning and did not prepare. Any attempts to spin that by Trump should be seen for what it is.
                    Surely your not suggesting only Trump bears responsibility or that the WHO doesn’t bear any? Their pro-China bias and their decision to accept every bit of info China fed them had an enormous impact on this crisis. Enormous. It’s embarrassing that he is so concerned with finger pointing, but the WHO failed us (the world collectively).
                    And just a reminder: we have almost 7x the population Spain has. We don’t have 7x the fatalities (at least not yet), so while our deaths are more in number, your stat lacks some important context.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      (cnn)president donald trump announced tuesday he is halting funding to the world health organization while a review is conducted.
                      Good!!

Comment

Good!!
                        Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile and Trump found one here.

Comment

• The WHO has been almost as culpable as China in the spread and severity of this global crisis. They're supposed to be helping to protect the health of the world's citizens and instead they've helping to sicken and kill hundreds of thousands and ultimately maybe millions due to them being in China's back pocket.

Comment

The WHO has been almost as culpable as China in the spread and severity of this global crisis. They're supposed to be helping to protect the health of the world's citizens and instead they've helping to sicken and kill hundreds of thousands and ultimately maybe millions due to them being in China's back pocket.
                            I could not agree more.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                              Surely your not suggesting only Trump bears responsibility or that the WHO doesn’t bear any? Their pro-China bias and their decision to accept every bit of info China fed them had an enormous impact on this crisis. Enormous. It’s embarrassing that he is so concerned with finger pointing, but the WHO failed us (the world collectively).
                              And just a reminder: we have almost 7x the population Spain has. We don’t have 7x the fatalities (at least not yet), so while our deaths are more in number, your stat lacks some important context.
                              So the bar is that per capita, we may not be dead last in our preparedness or response to this pandemic? I don't know what Spain knew when, and if I lived there, I'm sure I'd be critical of their response as well. What I do know is that the US had people in place as an early watch for this sort of thing and Trump pulled them. I know we had warning this was coming, even if the WHO and China downplayed it. I know that Trump himself was one of the most vocal people downplaying this, even at the point at which others clearly saw the writing on the wall, and that is despite China and the WHO. I know that America will end up being one of the hardest hit by this pandemic despite us having many benefits that other countries did not and do not have. There is plenty of blame to go around here, but Trump and the GOP's focus on China and the WHO is a deflection from the failures of this administration. Ask all those politicians who dumped all their stock if they knew this was coming. Ask them and Trump why the moves we are making now to produce needed PPE and treatment equipment like ventilators were not done back when they were selling their stocks, and when Trump was telling us this was nothing and we'd go from 15 cases to none, and when he mouthpiece Limbaugh was telling his listeners this was a Democratic conspiracy against him and this was nothing more than a cold.

I can't vote for who runs the WHO, or who runs thing in China. I can for who is POTUS, and I expect more from my leaders in this country than China, one of the more oppressive regimes on the planet. I expect the truth. I expect them putting citizens above the State. I expect accountability, not lies and cover ups. Trump gave us none of that and while I do give him credit for FINALLY coming around to the obvious reality we have been facing, he still chooses to spend time deflecting and focusing on himself as people are dying from his mistakes every day.
                              Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-14-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Clearly the WHO and China have culpability, but that in no way excuses fuckhead and his administration for their myriad unforced blunders.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X