No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleep outside in 15F weather. doesn't matter if you are a cat or a domesticated or wild animal. your perspective changes.

Comment

• i'll just say this and drop it. I promise. I spent all day reading and found so many things. i'm interested in the so-called HIV connection.

1) over a year ago I posted here about papers I found on pseudo-viruses combining HIV and SARS. the experiments were right there documented and out in the open. here's an example Pseudotyping HIV Vector with the Spike Envelope Protein of SARS-CoV for Studying Viral Tropism https://www.cell.com/molecular-thera...elatedArticles
      The present study investigated the possibility to pseudotype an HIV-based vector with the SARS-CoV spike envelope protein
      2) about the original paper on the HIV inserts. I posted this too recently. Indian scientists had flagged ‘unnatural insertions’ in its genome, were forced to withdraw study. https://www.opindia.com/2021/06/indi...-virus-genome/
      Pandey also said that this paper was just a section of the different studies that they had conducted and they wanted to include the entire findings in the updated version. But the revised manuscripts were hard-blocked by the publishers. He said that in the revised manuscript, they have provided information on why the virus infection remains asymptomatic and why it infects human beings so easily. But it never was allowed to come out, he said. Commenting on how a scientific paper is being blocked to favour a particular agenda, he said, “Science is the new medieval church, those who are popes of it censor at their will”.
      3) here's another interesting addition to the discussion BLAST is the program u use to search genomes. it's public anyone can use it if you know how. I never realized the name of the movie GATTACA were representing the DNA bases. How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19 https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-...-the-truth?s=r
      But look at this. These were not just random sequences from HIV. In his paper, Pradhan went further and recreated the structure of the virus with location of the four inserts. Lo and behold, these “random” inserts - all from HIV - are all at binding sites of the coronavirus. What are the odds?
      in my recent previous post about that paper I listed the rebuttal. I haven't examined it too carefully. it something a long the lines the sequences have been found in other databases. yet in think they were using examples after 2020 and were synthetic examples. but I won't recheck, because i'm biased.

also, here was the thing I found on additional reasons why an anti-parasitic drug my help with covid, I guess I did save it. Anti-parasitic drug may protect against lung cell fusion induced by SARS-CoV-2 https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-...ll-fusion.html
      A drug that is commonly used to treat tapeworm infections might help to prevent the formation of atypical fused cells in the lungs of patients with COVID-19, according to laboratory experiments reported this week in Nature.
      just remember you are not a horse or a cow.

I also found some really sketchy stuff, that is in the full blown realm of conspiracy. which i'm not on board with. the whole it's a depopulation event or Illuminati. but it's interesting anyways for the accompanying science. even if untrue.

1)https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/332125809/
      COVID-19 is a virus that contains two spike proteins, S1 and S2. The virus itself does some harm, which is different than than the damage the spike proteins do.

So, lets talk about the virus first. The virus functions similar to malaria mechanical function inside the blood. It rips the hemes off of your hemoglobin, making your blood not be able to transport oxygen to your organs. This is why COVID causes organ failure, and low oxygen levels. This is also why Hydroxychloroquine works against it, it prevents your hemes from being torn off your hemoglobin. When your hemoglobin is ripped apart, you end up with free floating hemes that are toxic as well as radical Iron particles in your blood that your liver must remove, and when your liver gets overloaded, it is processed in the lungs, resulting in lungs becoming inflamed and filled with fluid. This is also why ventilators don't work, people are breathing fine, they are low on oxygen because they are low on hemoglobin, and no amount of mechanical breathing can increase the amount of oxygen the blood can absorb without hemoglobin. https://chemrxiv.org/engage/chemrxiv...50db305139743d
      Now, on to the spike proteins. When you get infected with COVID, the spike proteins go around infecting certain cells and injecting viral RNA (set of temporary instructions) and duplicating the virus. It takes about 1 week for your body to recognize the virus is bad and evoke a immune response. When your body does this, it sends a bunch of monocytes to kill the infected cells. The spike proteins are eaten by the Classical Monocytes and SHOULD be destroyed inside of them, and then the monocyte will undergo apoptosis (die). This is working for the S2 protein, but not the S1. The S1 protein is being eaten by Classical Monocytes, but it is making the Monocytes change into Intermediate, and Non-Classical monocytes, and the S1 protein is NOT BEING DESTROYED in them, so they are refusing to undergo apoptosis. A monocyte should only live for 1 day to 1 week, but the Non-Classical Monocytes with the S1 protein in them are not dying for up to 15 months or more.
      the academic paper in the link was fascinating. but the anonymous comment on the sketchy site (i'm not going to post the full thing) is postulating that the more jabs you get, the more spike proteins that are staying in your body. I mean, you guys have been jabbed 3 times and your getting infected and sick. because you have so many S proteins still in your body, it's making your infection worse.

on that note i'd also like to say, about the writing to your DNA thing. I did a lot of reading after posting a link to that new Swedish paper. I've realized the study is majorly flawed. they used Frankenstein cancer cells. they basically forced reverse transcription. and you also still need another enzyme in addition to RT to get it in the genome. so it's still way unlikely. so why do ppl still test positive for covid months after they have cleared the virus. what I quoted above could be that reason. additionally, and this is important, you don't want RNA hanging around in the body longer than it has to. there is a reason why in nature it's short lived. your body will add caps to RNA to make it last just that little bit longer so it can get to were it needs to, to do it's thing, and that's it. it's like taking plans on making a nuclear bomb and leaving it laying around. only bad things can happen. for example, suppose an RT enzyme is hanging around and say's hey look some mRNA, lets reverse transcribe it. and since the mRNA is lasting a lot longer than predicted, it increases the chances something freakish like that could happen. and here's another cool thing, Moderna replaced one of the RNA bases, I can't find the link, I think it was a U with a T by using N1-methylpseudouridine or was it pseudouridine replacing uridine. this was to make the mRNA last longer. I think they got it from yeast, which is why after vaccination, your immune system is also amped up to fight fungus. I could be wrong about that since i'm going from memory here.

anyways, the science is exciting. every time I have to stop talking about it I discover something new I want to share. but you want me to stop. i'll respect that.

this was the really sketchy link, I don't believe any of it, but it was interesting from a social view. it aged well. from 2020. I probably just ruined my entire post by posting this. again, i'm not that far gone, yet.

you can look up genes here https://www.genecards.org/cgi-bin/ca...pl?gene=CDKN1B

Comment

• Oxfam files SEC complaint against Moderna https://www.oxfamamerica.org/press/p...ainst-moderna/
        Moderna shareholder Oxfam America today filed a whistleblower complaint against the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for publishing misleading statements and failing to disclose to shareholders and the SEC that it has been part of a prolonged patent dispute with scientists at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Oxfam’s complaint alleges that, a year after receiving temporary emergency authorization for its COVID-19 vaccine from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Moderna has not been transparent about its patent dispute and buried critical information from its own investors. At the same time, according to Oxfam’s complaint, the company has been unable to produce enough doses to cover global need yet unwilling to share the technology with other manufacturers to ramp up production so everyone, everywhere could have access to this life-saving vaccine.

Comment

• spike proteins are causing the myocarditis. less in the vaccines and more in the infection. and when you have both it's upregulated. it will heal. hearts are very tough. but when they get messed with they overreact. it takes time to become unenlarged. or in case of a pericardial effusion the fluid to be absorbed. as long as an enlarged heart isn't from something genetic, it's temporary. and aspirin really does wonders. baby aspirin is always safe. it totally helps. always keep some.

Comment

• monocytes are a type of white blood cell. and a macrophages too. I think that when macrophages get infected it's one of the main vectors of ADE. so here monocytes are being infected by the vaccine for up to supposedly 15 months (exaggeration). what's the difference between a monocyte and macrophage?

it's a faux pas to say to the antivaxxers adjuvants are legit. heh

Comment

• you have to be careful with this antivaxxer stuff. all my directors at HVAC school had autism. when I wrote my synopsis about preserving vaccines with refrigeration systems in Africa, one of them wanted to talk to me thinking I was antivaxx. and i'm sorry I disregarded it. that was right before everything happened. i'd say i'd like to see him again and talk about how they all probably think I am prophetic. since I was reading the book Pandemic at the time. I could've started my own HVAC cult. that school stayed open. it was a truck driving school. I bet none of them ever got sick. i'll find out. someday when I go back there.

the worst thing I ever heard was one time antivaxxer parents had their autistic child de-leached of metals or something. the child died. I remember reading it. obviously that's when antivaxxing goes too far.

but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be on these guys. making sure every ingredient in vaccines are up to specifications.

someday they will be able to prove autism in the womb, and then the debate about vaccines causing autism will be solved.

Comment

• I guess that still doesn't clarify my position. Sir Isaac Newton had autism. that was kind of before vaccines. I always said if it can happen in nature, than it's natural. hence the womb thing. my niece gave birth during the pandemic. everything worked out. when you are pregnant you have a weak immune system. she's the only one unvaccinated. the rest of them got infected and vaccinated. I don't know if she got infected. maybe it was asymptomatic. much better to pass natural antibodies to the baby than vaccinated ones.

that's a debate I will avoid since I can't get pregnant thankyou very much.

Comment

• the wonders of a 4th jab. it's why they stopped collecting data

Japan using Ivermectin is way down here.

Comment

• I was never against conspiracy sites. it's more like I was against how they used them.

like if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have them. or in Canada if you ban gas cans only outlaws will have them.

maybe that's a poor analogy. if you outlaw information only outlaws will be informed?

Comment

• Merck has been defending the United States from bioweapons for 100 years. so even if there are some shenanigans, it's not like anyone is going to say, ok you caught me doing something. even if you think right now something is a shitty choice, they'll still be like, i am fucking Merck. i saved your ass in WWI and protected you for 100 years.

Comment

• it would be really cool if someone could give us a history of Merck and the DOD or something. i read it briefly once. these companies are in total control. too big to fail.

Comment

• I came across this new substack. supposedly it's a doctor that might be antivaxx but he started it off with a thread about the history of small pox vaccines. which is interesting https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.c...sponse-was?s=r The smallpox pandemic response was eerily similar to COVID.
                          Scarlet fever for example, killed many more people than smallpox, its decline perfectly mirrored smallpox, and few are even aware this disease previously was a horrendous plague.
                          my take on vaccination is it's a shit show at first, but eventually it works the way it's supposed to work.

this linked to this person. who gave a ted talk How vaccines train the immune system in ways no one expected | Christine Stabell Benn | TEDxAarhus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d8PNlXHJ48
                          Vaccines do much more than protect against the disease they are designed for. Watch this talk from TEDxAarhus 2018 by medical doctor and professor in global health Christine Stabell Benn and learn how hundreds of thousands of lives could be saved every year just by using the existing vaccines smarter. Christine Stabell Benn is a medical doctor and professor in global health. By studying real-life effects of vaccines in Africa, she has found that vaccines do much more than protect against the target disease; they have so-called non-specific effects. In most cases, they come with an added bonus of increased resistance against other infections than the target disease. If we take that into account, we can save hundreds of thousands of lives every year just by using the existing vaccines smarter. Christine argues that we should not only study vaccines' effects on the target infection, but also ask the often ignored question: what is the impact of vaccines on overall health? This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.
                          so in places where live attenuated vaccines are introduced overall mortality is improved by 30%. but I am wondering if this could also be because if you have vaccines you have healthcare workers. and if you have healthcare workers you have clean water, vitamins etc.. so that alone could prevent 30% deaths.

surprisingly I actually believe that giving ppl a safe and effective live oral attenuated vaccine that they don't need can be beneficial to training your innate immune system. I can also see why a vaccine company would rather give inactivated vaccines over live attenuated ones since it deceases the chance of liability even if it might be less effective. we don't give small pox vaccines any more? do you think we should be? it could be beneficial even though the virus has been eradicated, I think.

Comment

• it occurred to me that being antivaxx is kind of stupid in the sense that the same issues have been going on for 200 years. ppl forget history and then get riled up because they think they are experiencing some new justice or injustice. when it's the same battle that's been being waged for centuries. or think of it this way, if you are antivaxx, you are fighting a losing battle that in 200 years has never won. or you say that's because the virus would win. but it does put things in perspective. they should say there are three constants, death, taxes and vaccination.

Comment

• a slightly alternate view. Plus ça change: How some COVID-19 issues are eerily similar to Quebec’s 1885 battle with smallpox https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...ar-to-quebecs/
                              This relatively new technology inspired intense fear amongst many working-class francophones, especially, who “thought anglophones wanted to poison them,” said Marie-Claude Duchesne, a Quebec archivist and journalist who has written about the period. Montreal’s push to vaccinate reluctant citizens eventually led to a bloody riot in the fall of 1885 that saw the city’s police chief stabbed and soldiers firing warning shots above the angry mob.

Comment

• this was posted in https://politicalwire.com/ it's the first time they have referenced 1984. I am not really sure what it means. I was 16 years old in 1984. and have always thought about it since.

“To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which canceled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them… To forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again… that was the ultimate subtlety.”

— George Orwell, explaining doublethink in 1984.

Comment

Working...
                                X