Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
    I just finished reading 'The Premonition' by Michael Lewis (author of Moneyball and The Blind Side). In short, I'm surprised that we survived the pandemic. His storyline lambasts the CDC for it's elitist attitude towards any outsider who attempted to help develop a plan.
    I'll have to get that book. I've railed on the bureaucratic overreach of the CDC on the board way, way before COVID - like all the way back on the old board.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• One in five Americans believes the coronavirus vaccinations have been implemented in order to microchip the population. Genius level stuff like this is how we ended up with a President like the orange nightmare in the first place.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        One in five Americans believes the coronavirus vaccinations have been implemented in order to microchip the population. Genius level stuff like this is how we ended up with a President like the orange nightmare in the first place.
        As they use their cell phones to answer the survey.....
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          One in five Americans believes the coronavirus vaccinations have been implemented in order to microchip the population. Genius level stuff like this is how we ended up with a President like the orange nightmare in the first place.
          My vet owes me a refund, he said they my dog needed surgery for a microchip.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You know what they say about going full retard:

During a segment on the COVID-19 vaccine, co-host Steve Doocy encouraged viewers to get their shots, saying that “99% of the people who died have not been vaccinated.”

Kilmeade, however, felt compelled to stick up for the vaccine-hesitant — whose failure to take action has made it easier for coronavirus variants to spread.

“That’s their choice,” he cut in.

“They don’t wanna die,” Doocy responded, “so the administration and the government is saying we need the mask mandate to protect the unvaccinated.”

Kilmeade then claimed the government isn’t responsible for protecting its citizens from death.

“That’s not their job, it’s not their job to protect anybody!” he insisted.
            After Steve Doocy pointed out that 99% of COVID-19 deaths are of unvaccinated people, Brian Kilmeade said, "That's their choice!"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              You know what they say about going full retard:

During a segment on the COVID-19 vaccine, co-host Steve Doocy encouraged viewers to get their shots, saying that “99% of the people who died have not been vaccinated.”

Kilmeade, however, felt compelled to stick up for the vaccine-hesitant — whose failure to take action has made it easier for coronavirus variants to spread.

“They don’t wanna die,” Doocy responded, “so the administration and the government is saying we need the mask mandate to protect the unvaccinated.”

Kilmeade then claimed the government isn’t responsible for protecting its citizens from death.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-f...184610974.html
              Death, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You know what they say about going full retard:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-f...184610974.html

Cause of Death: Fox News
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dying to own the Libs

BTW, if the government is not responsible for protecting its citizens, look at all the money we’d save by disbanding the military and police!

Comment

It's literally in the opening paragraph of the Constitution.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• We just passed the 40,000 cases a day milestone...increase of 170% in two weeks. If we keep it up we will hit nearly 300,000 cases per day in around a month, passing the Dec/Jan peak*. Seems unlikely cases will increase at that rate, but also very possible if our policies/behavior don't change.

*someone check my math, lol
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        We just passed the 40,000 cases a day milestone...increase of 170% in two weeks. If we keep it up we will hit nearly 300,000 cases per day in around a month, passing the Dec/Jan peak*. Seems unlikely cases will increase at that rate, but also very possible if our policies/behavior don't change.

*someone check my math, lol
                        Just saw Revo's NFL post. If they don't have very high vaccination rates as well as good lifestyle choices I don't see how the pre-season and September games won't all be at high risk.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          It's literally in the opening paragraph of the Constitution.
                          In their defense though, they only read the 2nd ammendment.

Comment

• A sleepaway camp in upstate NY had a covid outbreak last week. 31 of the approximately 275 campers aged 7-11, who obviously were all unvaccinated, tested positive for covid. NONE of the approximately 275 12-17 year olds, who all but 4 were vaccinated, tested positive. NONE of the 275 staffers (<10 unvaccinated, they said) tested positive for covid.

Boy, if that doesn't tell you what's going on these days, then you're really watching too much Fox News.
                            A co-ed sleepaway camp in New York said that 31 campers between 7 and 11 years old have tested positive for Covid-19 – but none of their vaccinated 12-and-up campers did.

Comment

A sleepaway camp in upstate NY had a covid outbreak last week. 31 of the approximately 275 campers aged 7-11, who obviously were all unvaccinated, tested positive for covid. NONE of the approximately 275 12-17 year olds, who all but 4 were vaccinated, tested positive. NONE of the 275 staffers (<10 unvaccinated, they said) tested positive for covid.

Boy, if that doesn't tell you what's going on these days, then you're really watching too much Fox News.
                              https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/us/ne...vid/index.html
                              Again, just wait until schools open ....
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                                Am I heartless for thinking, "Oh well, sucked to be you"? I know that some of these people MAY have had legitimate reasons for not getting vaccinated, but......
                                I find myself still feeling very angry at the selfish asswipes who refuse to vaccinate. About half of my immediate family is (was) medically vulnerable and I pretty much hid in a fucking hole for a year to protect them and everyone else. And now these jerks are just traipsing around with the rest of us who actually felt some inkling of obligation to our fellow man, no mask, nothing. Grrrrrr......
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X