No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what I was saying before, my grand revelation, good, order and relativity and is the opposite of evil, chaos and quantum mechanics. right?

isn't this some kind of question on some pathetic IQ test?

so quantum mechanics is evil because we don't understand it? and only things we can understand is good? if that's not true than, and reality depends on quantum mechanics, than there is no such thing as good and evil. it's just definitions we ascribe to out understanding of reality.

but that doesn't mean that lesser beings like ourselves have a social contract we must live up to.

so tell that to any fucking asshole that wants to teach his financial class that when someone offers you free money, you should take all of it. because nothing is free.

and I quote the movie pet cemetery, what you own always comes back to you.

Comment

• so when I didn't bury my cat for 10 years. Fresno Bob actually called me on it and I lied to him.

who knew that such things would work to your advantage. when I deal with the RV guy, he knows I have a lot of flaws, and he can be a douchebag. but he's the only person in real life that knows, I carried a dead cat around with me for 10 years.

it's kind of cool. when the contractors kicked me out of my house I had to hide it in the trunk of my car, but sometimes I could smell it driving around and I got paranoid he could smell it too when I first met him. so I eventually told him.

those are kind of the secrets in life where if your boat sinks 2 miles away, when I am saving you from drowning, you know the guy with the cat saved you. that's all I can say about that.

Comment

• I really should help pay for this site. it's been my life for 20 years. i'd rather just send a check. how does this work again? someone tried to log in my amazon account from Tonga. and recently I got a notice from paypal saying my account was locked, even though I really don't know. it looked fake.

I am so old school. I used to play a multiplayer game called tribes, 20 years ago. I used to send a check every month to another player to run a server, even though I had enough bandwidth to run a server on my computer. those were the days. that was a good game Tribes, if you never played that game, you really missed out.

then I played the very first version of Aliens vs Predator, that was also and awesome game.

then I played Battlestar Galactica. that game, I didn't even realize for a year I could buy a thing for my ship that would allow me to glide backwards in space. when a Colonial Viper attacked me, I could glide backwards and fire cannons. I always hated playing as a Cylon, because the blue good guys always had the best sounding ships. I miss that game too. all 3 games got shut down. when I watch BG on TV, I am so amazed at out close they game got to flying a ship in space. when the stealth ship came out the game tried to adapt. it was a great. a low level specter could handle a 100 level stealth. I used to fly my low level ship and defend bigger ships. good times.

it's a shame really, the stealth ship in the TV series, lasted like 3 episodes. and someone wrecked it.

space right. we are going to let our species be stuck on this planet. yet, things like covid is going to force our species into space.

Comment

• the people left behind on the planet will overpopulate, use up the planets resources, change the climate for the worse. go to war, and leave a wasteland.

the smart people will have a choice, stay and try to fix Earth or go into space.

but either way, the humans left behind destroying ourselves eventually won't be human. after enough time we will evolved or devolve, but not the same. Equally, the smart people that left, like some kind of cosmic Oregon Trail, will also evolve and not be human.

that is why movies like Sphere, the aliens are us.

Comment

• this is off topic but, one of the things that upset me when I got kicked out of my house and started this real life adventure was, my neighbor across the street really tried to help me at the last minute. he was from Peru. he was short, he was really good working with his hands. like everyone around me, they mostly watched me in awe for a decade. like a car wreck.

what saved me from everyone was I always feed the birds and squirrels. in the winter I would just clear a huge hole in the snow and dump bags of bird seed. thus, they all figured I was kind.

what pissed me off was when I moved out, I found out all the neighbors prevented my Peru friend Pedro from being able to build a small garage for his house. he couldn't get a permit because his lot was too small, yet my landlord and step brother in law and town moderator also blocked his permit. yet, he himself had no permits for fixing up the house I hoarded in, for 20 years (heh).

all of the people that prevented Pedro from Peru, my friend, who was great building and fixing stuff, from building a small garage for himself, they all had those little fucking signs like science is real, and peace and a bunch of ineffectual bullshit, you know the signs I am talking about, on their yard, while giving the immigrant, that knows what he is doing a bunch up legal crap.

I call this Cadillac liberals. or lip service. and because of that I will never look at people with bumper stickers or signs in their yard the same again. what did Benjamin Franklin say, I have a watch, but I don't need to show it all the time.

I can tell you, the shit that happened to Pedro would never happen to him in the neighborhood I live in now.

Comment

• i'll be more inclined to take that bumper sticker off your car, steal that sign in your yard instead of allowing us to have it. this is yet, another reason why we can't have nice things. and a few people have to screw it up for everyone else.

trying to save the world is a hopeless mission. but you we can try

Comment

• we have so much to say in life. but when you only hang out with animals, it's a wink of the eye, a wiggle of the ear, and you know exactly what each other is thinking, does anything else matter. no bullshit. just communication.

Comment

• there are only few things in life I am entitled, I was adopted in an army hospital in SC when abortion wasn't legal. i'll never get benefits as a veteran because I never served, but I never got to know my biological mother and father because of Vietnam.

when I was adopted, it was like a puppy being picked up at the pound. the experience in my heart. and not just my animals, but all animals look at me and ask, did they pick you up at the pound too?

but I am from the south. born but not raised. my other birthright is animals. it's the only natural talent God gave me.

Comment

• the RV guy is gonna complain. I been up- all night drinking rehashing my life, and I might have to help him sail 17 miles. for the first time. ..i'd almost rather have to swim 2 miles than listen to him bitch.

Comment

• the great thing about feral cats is, in an RV, they come inside than hide underneath the couch in the morning. they learn there is food, and security, and no-one is gonna mess with you. it's a very slow process but yet rewarding.

when you can bring something wild over to your side. you are winning.

Comment

• American democracy is really one the greatest experiments ever. and people don't watch us because our military is all over. they watch us because we are like a movie, and everyone is wondering how it ends.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                            My default reply to anyone who asks that I don't like country music is false. A complete answer is that I don't like most contemporary country music. But the old outlaw country stars are cool AF. I'd forgotten that this supergroup was even a thing. So bad ass. It basically includes the totality of country music singers I like .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              My default reply to anyone who asks that I don't like country music is false. A complete answer is that I don't like most contemporary country music. But the old outlaw country stars are cool AF. I'd forgotten that this supergroup was even a thing. So bad ass. It basically includes the totality of country music singers I like .
                              I used to hate Willie Nelson. Now I don't know what I was thinking back then.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                I used to hate Willie Nelson. Now I don't know what I was thinking back then.
                                You weren't blunt enough?
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X