No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida governor Ron DeSantis, who lifted all restrictions just in time for spring break, has bragged that the state is an "oasis of freedom" during the pandemic. What could go wrong?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• don't be fooled about who you were meant to be.

I hate to break this news to you but, ALIENS don't exist, there is no such things as UFOS. that's one of the charms of the universe. YOU are alone. your destiny is only yours. no-one is going to rescue you. you are on your own. ..and when you think, it's great. we are alone, in some pocket of a galaxy in the universe. following the laws of physics. don't screw it up

Comment

• I am going to die. the RV guy found someone at his church that will help him sail his sailboat 5 hours from RI to MA. with boat paid to have moorings. I bought a sailboat because people won't let me live on land. so I have to sail my boat too.

JFK didn't envision shit about people being drawn to the 'water'. when you are building a home.

it will work though. I got a great sailboat. and when all of you fuckers are dying from viruses, i'll be sitting on my sailboat.

Comment

• I have to sail my boat from CT to MA with no experience. it's going to take 4 or five days. I don't know what I am goi9ng. and I may die. and it wouldn't really matter to me if I didn't already have cats that cared about me.

I like to be successful like everyone else. boating is fucking expensive. I got a heavier anchor. I got an asshole advising me. ..it's all good.

the worst thing is have to leave these cats for 4 days with douchebags to feed them.

Comment

• yet last night I come home and they are torching a mouse on some tree for hours. so I left them alone. little feline serial killers. I woke up the next day and located the mouse. I decided not to intervene. they actually lose respect for me when I do.

Comment

• When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

-People work together when it suits them. They're loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them. And they kill each other when it suits them. She knows that, you don't. Which is why you'll never hold onto her.

cats are amazing life forms. like no other in the universe. whether you are calling Pennsylvania, that's a good University. I went through the whole process of having kidney surgery for my cat. they rejected me. and rightfully so. BECAUSE I AM FUCKING CRAZY. I know that. I went to New York University. looking for stem cell treatments. they rejected me too. surprisingly many years later they tried to contact me like my cat was still alive.

I hate to break the news to you but no-one in the world really has any idea what the fuck we all are doing.

Comment

• I am a liberal. democrat my entire life.

our way of life will never survive.

Comment

• the great thing about life in the country is if you sit in the same spot for long enough, something will run right by you. like a rabbit or a deer, or something, and you think, did it just do that on purpose. or like maybe you are living in a house and a mouse runs down the hall because you are a hacker and you are sitting still all day.

life is just grand isn't it? when you just are patient to sit in the same spot for hours. doesn't matter if you are liberal or conservative. ..you are just living.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                    I have to sail my boat from CT to MA with no experience. it's going to take 4 or five days. I don't know what I am goi9ng. and I may die. and it wouldn't really matter to me if I didn't already have cats that cared about me.
                    Going out on a limb here and saying this seems like a bad idea.

Comment

• hey when baldgriff was complaining about guns and ammo I really wanted to say since he didn't actually own a gun or ammo, technically he wasn't an ammo sexual but a wannabe ammo sexual. I didn't think the joke would go over well at the time so I kept my mouth shut.

whatever happens, after fucking 20 years, whatever we do to ourselves, we are fucking family. whether you like my presence or not. whether I live or die in the ocean. and it might happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                        hey when baldgriff was complaining about guns and ammo I really wanted to say since he didn't actually own a gun or ammo, technically he wasn't an ammo sexual but a wannabe ammo sexual. I didn't think the joke would go over well at the time so I kept my mouth shut.

whatever happens, after fucking 20 years, whatever we do to ourselves, we are fucking family. whether you like my presence or not. whether I live or die in the ocean. and it might happen.
                        Cuz cats don't like water....
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• i'll send everyone pictures if I make it.

Comment

• the most painful thing is when a lower animal like a cat knows everything.

I live in a world were everyone has llamas, right up the street. protecting their chickens. a fucking llama will protect everything. if that's your thing. it's great llamas. llama protection.

Larry llama. ..these fucking cats know everything. don't EVER kid yourself about cats. they know everything. a cat is the only animal that will think they have the ability to protect dreams.

it's a different world. they can see in the dark. not much use in a sail boat unfortunately.

Comment

• in the real world people joke about llamas. I even purchased a little llama dictionary. but a llama is one animal that will fuck your shit up.

Comment

• don't worry about it. sailing a boat when you don't know what you are doing sucks. whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X