No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's the way the world works. if you were a child and had to guess which of your parents died first, it would be the better parent first. happens every time.

Comment

• there's still room left in my cult

Harmony and understanding
      Sympathy and trust abounding
      No more falsehoods or derisions
      Golden living dreams of visions
      Mystic crystal revelation
      And the mind's true liberation

Comment

• you guy's do understand in 5000 years there will be no white people. the future of humanity is black people. the sun will be so strong. truly the beauty of H.G. Wells writing. everything you needed to know about the future.

it's all about now. when you look into how everything is now, it's like we all live in the moment. money, and stuff. it's not how the universe or intelligence works. the richest person is still a tee-shirt.

delayed gratification. that's how intelligence works; the contrast to libertarianism.

Comment

• there's only one singular reason reality exists. it's because God has a question. one question. why does reality exist, because of one question.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
            it's the way the world works. if you were a child and had to guess which of your parents died first, it would be the better parent first. happens every time.
            What if they are both fantastic people?
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• until you lived the life you really don't realize what you are contesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                What if they are both fantastic people?
                I don't know. I guess the best one would.. I am pretty sure about this. the best people always go first. it's how the world works.

Comment

• whatever your so-called beliefs, your destinies get entwined with each other. so when you think about looking up that girl in the past, or stuff. every little bit of atomic reaction- it's the same. a dying nation. a dying love. it can be explained in physics. and space-time.

there's one answer why reality exists for each perception of it

Comment

• the thing a bout viruses is they are dead and we are not. and that's about it.

Comment

I don't know. I guess the best one would.. I am pretty sure about this. the best people always go first. it's how the world works.
                      That's why i try to be a prick every now and then to hedge my bets.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• did I ever tell you guys the one time I flew on a plane. I had grape juice and headphones. I played DIO hungry for heaven. and they gave me shit about having a drink a little. yeah those were the times. my girlfriend. visiting her. she had a guy stalking her. he killed himself afterwards. that's life. you can't cry about other people acts of self destruction. you can only be there for people you know. on the plane back I sat next to a chick who was travelling from south Africa. I should of gone home with her after the plane landed.

when the plane was taking off I knew it was the fastest i'd ever go in my life.

it's the way things go I guess. but at least I got a plane ride out of it. I probably could've save the dude. if I had realized. but he decided to be a douchebag.

Comment

• whatever you guys debate bullshit while the world implodes. we all cause it's implosion. some realize it sooner than others.

Comment

• Can I drink grape juice during the implosion? Please?
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I tend to agree.
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• nice that Donald made some people ride in a car with him so he can make a public appearance. And the windows are rolled up. Peak stupidity.
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X