No announcement yet.

Possible War with Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he was bringing troops home and Obama was a moron for financing and being involved in middle east troubles? Guess he's doubling down and adding 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      fix your quotes!
      I blame Gregg ������
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I blame Gregg ������
        Ok, now i need to fix my emojis too
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
          I thought he was bringing troops home and Obama was a moron for financing and being involved in middle east troubles? Guess he's doubling down and adding 30.
          He is protecting us and our freedom !!!
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
            4200 troops from the 82nd Airborne. A couple days ago 750 were sent and yesterday 3500 more from the Immediate Response Force. That's in addition to the approximately 6000 troops who were already in the Iraq-Kuwait theater, so it literally is almost doubling down.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              4200 troops from the 82nd Airborne. A couple days ago 750 were sent and yesterday 3500 more from the Immediate Response Force. That's in addition to the approximately 6000 troops who were already in the Iraq-Kuwait theater, so it literally is almost doubling down.
              (6000 + 750 + 3500)/6000 = 1.7083333

If you want to be literal, then you should say it's 170.8 and a thirtieth percenting down. I like how it rolls off the tongue (keyboard).

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                (6000 + 750 + 3500)/6000 = 1.7083333

If you want to be literal, then you should say it's 170.8 and a thirtieth percenting down. I like how it rolls off the tongue (keyboard).
                If you type with your tongue like I do, then it literally is rolling off your tongue....
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

If you type with your tongue like I do, then it literally is rolling off your tongue....
                  Determined man, best linguist
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Aren't we there at the request of the Iraqi government?

Is Soleimani responsible for unprovoked attacks on American forces?

There are and should be consequences for that.
                    "unprovoked"

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

"Unprovoked" is quite a take. We've effectively been enemies of Iran since we and the British started the 1953 coup to oust the democratically elected government in Iran in favor of the Shah. Who's responsible for the tit for tat attacks that have been going on between our nations ever since then? This is a case where legitimately both sides have a lot of blood on their hands.
                      You have it all wrong, we are good and they are bad. Gregg can explain it for you
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm sure Gregg thinks that Saudi and US leadership should pay the consequences for that !
                        You seem to know a lot about what I think.

I think there is a difference between should and will. The consequences of the life chosen by Soleimani resulted in his death.

Aren't you a bit surprised that Bush or Obama didn't find a way to take him out.

In a war leadership is always at risk to pay the consequences of war.

Comment

I think there is a difference between should and will. The consequences of the life chosen by Soleimani resulted in his death.

Aren't you a bit surprised that Bush or Obama didn't find a way to take him out.

Still didn't answer any of the questions, but whatever.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That is because I remain unprovoked.

I would prefer not to suffer any consequences of my answers in the form of wrath from the baseball site I love. I would prefer to get the more important input on my fantasy baseball questions. I have realized that while politics is very important in real walking around life, not so much in here.

Some take it so seriously as to quit the site while some drive out those who are not lock stepped with the majority. I do not wish to quit or be driven out (ignored). I would still like this to be entertainment and an escape from the challenges of my everyday life.

It is evident that many find politics fun. God bless. Sometimes I just forget. When it stops being fun I just stop engaging. I can do this because I am an adult and can make my own choices. Que God Bless America.

So now you do not have to guess what I think.

Comment

Aren't we there at the request of the Iraqi government?

Is Soleimani responsible for unprovoked attacks on American forces?

There are and should be consequences for that.

So say what you really think since it appears your recent post isn't at all like your original post that I questioned. Should their be consequences for U.S. leaders, or only "enemy leaders" ?

And while you are at it, explain to us why you thinks this action helps the U.S.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That was the answer to your post #55.

Comment

Working...
                                X