Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
    This was in response to Ken saying he never reads what I post, didn't read the thing which directly refuted the bullshit he was smearing me as saying, then told me to "shove it up my ass".
    LOL you telling me I can't read on a post that I didn't even read, because your posts are such garbage that I rarely look at them. And that's "bullshit"? OK, if you say so. Keep advocating for killing 1000 cops genius. Keep it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Ken, I wasn't going to respond well, because I asked to forgo this
      Honestly I stopped reading here - I sent you a reconciliation PM yesterday, I'm not sure why you are still on the war trail. But to be honest I'm not even attempting to read the rest of this post b/c I can tell your tone is one of anger so, I don't really see the point. If that gives you the "last word", then congratulations on your "win".
      Good luck to you sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Honestly I stopped reading here - I sent you a reconciliation PM yesterday, I'm not sure why you are still on the war trail. But to be honest I'm not even attempting to read the rest of this post b/c I can tell your tone is one of anger so, I don't really see the point. If that gives you the "last word", then congratulations on your "win".
        Good luck to you sir!
        Never got the PM, congrats on YOUR win in Play 2!
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Never got the PM, congrats on YOUR win in Play 2!
          Sent yesterday at 8:44 pm, check your inbox:

"Hope you aren't upset
          Really wasn't meaning anything negative towards you, I just don't agree with you on the violence, and hopefully that's ok."

and THANKS you made it close.

Comment

Sent yesterday at 8:44 pm, check your inbox:

"Hope you aren't upset
            Really wasn't meaning anything negative towards you, I just don't agree with you on the violence, and hopefully that's ok."

and THANKS you made it close.
            Can't find it--maybe another GITH? LOL. We're good--dude I had NO idea the team would make that run 16+ points in a week? Insane.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

LOL you telling me I can't read on a post that I didn't even read, because your posts are such garbage that I rarely look at them. And that's "bullshit"? OK, if you say so. Keep advocating for killing 1000 cops genius. Keep it up.
              It seems throwing escalating curses back and forth does nothing, so just add in my personal attacks in your mind if it doesn't feel right....

"advocating for killing 1000 cops" = "if 1000 cops were killed"... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight........

If I were to say something like "what would happen if Trump rigs the election, the white nationalists take over the streets, the police support the fascist takeover, and the white nationalists killed 1000 protestors. Would it lead to some positive change or reform?"... would I be advocating for killing 1000 protestors, or would I be exploring a hypothetical question?

You keep posting that quote where I say that cops deserve pain and suffering, but that DOES NOT EQUATE advocacy for murder. I don't have any control over the forces of the universe, nor any illusions of such control, so my wishing cops harm or wishing them safety holds zero significance in the real world. I've said I do not advocate for harm to police. I've said I advocate for karma to do it's thing. If I ask a hypothetical question regarding the effects of another 9/11 style terrorist attack, am I advocating for terrorism, or am I exploring a hypothetical situation? Are we forbidden from even imagining another 9/11 style attack? Are we so triggered by saying the words "1000 killed" that it means the person speaking it must be advocating for it? Seriously?

This entire stance of trying to pin me as advocating for cops to be murdered is so gross and stupid, from someone who admits they don't read my posts it just shows you're only looking to troll. Pathetic.
              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Shoot those fuckers too......
                Are you really suggesting people shoot these white nationlists (Proud Boys as they call themselves) for stopping bicyclists? If not, this is a poor joke to make given your overall stance on violence toward police for doing similar things.

While TW is emphasizing that he is not advocating for the murder of the police, you have this post right here, a call to escalate the violence with a vastly disproportionate response to what is, of course, wildly ballsy and messed up behavior from a group of fuckwads who are emboldened to pretend they have authority. If anything, these non-LEOs pretending to be LEOs shows us the need for real, unbiased LEOs to stop things like this. The fact they were allowed to do this is damning to local law enforcement in that area. But to advocate to take matters into one's own hands, and begin shooting this wannabe brown shirts (and again, that "too" word suggests you want people shooting cops or someone else too), is just fucked up.

I always thought the quote in your sig (I had to log out to see it again, cuz I have them hidden by default) was meant as a critique of those who talk hate and urge violence while others act on that talk. I didn't realize it was something you actually believed, that it was a bit of advice you wanted to aspire to. But a statement like "shoot these fuckers too" sure makes it seem like it while also suggesting you want people to shoot cops (if not, why did you say too?). I know your platform is small, and no one is likely to take your commands as marching orders to follow, but it is still an irresponsible thing to post, even if it was tongue-in-cheek (and that is not at all clear, given your stated beliefs).

For those, like me, that keeps sigs hidden, here is the quote. I always liked it, thought don't know who the writer is. But I don't take it as a celebration of those whispering wicked marching orders.

"If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish." ~Daniel Devereaux 2011
                Last edited by Sour Masher; 09-27-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Are you really suggesting people shoot cops for stopping bicyclists? If not, this is a poor joke to make given your overall stance on violence toward police.

While TW is emphasizing that he is not advocating for the murder of the police, you have this post right here. There are many here that are not a fan of the police--DMT has stated as much, TW as well. Both have been pretty extreme and broad about their claims. But no one here has ever made a statement like this, though. This is really beyond the pale.

I always thought the quote in your sig (I had to log out to see it again, cuz I have them hidden by default) was meant as a critique of those who talk hate and urge violence while others act on that talk. I didn't realize it was something you actually believed, that it was a bit of advice you wanted to aspire to. But a statement like "shoot these fuckers too" sure makes it seem like it. I know your platform is small, and no one is likely to take your commands as marching orders to follow, but it is still an irresponsible thing to post, even if it was tongue-in-cheek (and that is not at all clear, given your stated beliefs).

For those, like me, that keeps sigs hidden, here is the quote. I always liked it, thought don't know who the writer is. But I don't take it as a celebration of those whispering wicked marching orders.

"If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish." ~Daniel Devereaux 2011
                  You WIN!

I PM'd Fuhrdog that I was gonna Troll with that comment :P I didn't think you'd take me seriously, but I can see why you would--No I don't want the Proud Dicks to get shot--only Deported.... :P

PS that quote in my Sigline is By Daniel, who used to write for RJ back in the day--still a great friend. Daniel@RJ was his handle. I'll let him know someone mentioned it--

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You WIN!

I PM'd Fuhrdog that I was gonna Troll with that comment :P I didn't think you'd take me seriously, but I can see why you would--No I don't want the Proud Dicks to get shot--only Deported.... :P

PS that quote in my Sigline is By Daniel, who used to write for RJ back in the day--still a great friend. Daniel@RJ was his handle. I'll let him know someone mentioned it--
                    I am relieved it was trolling. It is a great quote. It is a good troll...so good, I think it is only half a troll. I think you would DEFINETLY not lose sleep if someone did open fire on those guys.

Now that advocating killing them all is off the table, I will say, something needs to be done to put these groups in their place. They can NOT be allowed to do this stuff without penalty or they will escalate. It is damning they they were allowed to do this and no LEOs came to stop them.
                    Last edited by Sour Masher; 09-27-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• GITH, you made a point in a previous post about the massive rise of private security. I agree that is concerning, and as bad as you think real LEOs are regulated, these private firms, just like the private military contractors, are way worse. What could happen with even more of these filling the vacuum left behind by defunded police forces is a big reason why I want radical changes, but not eradication or massive reductions of police forces in our country. If we are left with more private skull bashers without any government oversight, we are left with a bunch of Pinkerton atrocities again, and maybe worse when large groups are motivated not by company profits but by racial hate.
                      Last edited by Sour Masher; 09-27-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

GITH, you made a point in a previous post about the massive rise of private security. I agree that is concerning, and as bad as you think real LEOs are regulated, these private firms, just like the private military contractors, are way worse. What could happen with even more of these filling the vacuum left behind by defunded police forces is a big reason why I want radical changes, but not eradication or massive reeducations of police forces in our country. If we are left with more private skull bashers without any government oversight, we are left with a bunch of Pinkerton atrocities again, and maybe worse when large groups are motivated not by company profits but by racial hate.

I was reading up on it a while back--they have virtually NO regulations when it comes to firearms and the usage of those guns. I jist was--the wealthy and important don't want the rabble to get close to them for several reasons, one--some think they're above the poor and average joe, two if they don't SEE poverty and struggle, it's easier to ignore and three real safety concerns. If everything does go to hell, they'll have protection--There seems to be an unspoken brotherhood between LEOs and private Security, but that's not surprising as lots of LEOs and Ex Leos are in the industry themselves. Add to that these Militia dipshits and we have a real potential disaster should Trump call them to action against his opponents. I hope it's a moot point, but I can't see it not causing a small issue at the very least.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I am relieved it was trolling. It is a great quote. It is a good troll...so good, I think it is only half a troll. I think you would DEFINETLY not lose sleep if someone did open fire on those guys.

Now that advocating killing them all is off the table, I will say, something needs to be done to put these groups in their place. They can NOT be allowed to do this stuff without penalty or they will escalate. It is damning they they were allowed to do this and no LEOs came to stop them.
                          Groups like Proud Boys et all are shit stirrers, but again, an entire march of armed POC scares the shit out of em. The Cops have their back, but many local municipalities and politicians do not-- plus all the rational folks. Notice how in the video they only stop people who are alone so they can outnumber and intimidate-- Once they get even number or are at the disadvantage, they run like little bitch Rittenhouse.

And you're right I would enjoy any person who advocates for the abolition of others simply based on race or such, getting theirs.

I'm a Bad Man.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

GITH, you made a point in a previous post about the massive rise of private security. I agree that is concerning, and as bad as you think real LEOs are regulated, these private firms, just like the private military contractors, are way worse. What could happen with even more of these filling the vacuum left behind by defunded police forces is a big reason why I want radical changes, but not eradication or massive reductions of police forces in our country. If we are left with more private skull bashers without any government oversight, we are left with a bunch of Pinkerton atrocities again, and maybe worse when large groups are motivated not by company profits but by racial hate.
                            Amen.

Comment

• Look at the piece of shit Sheriff defend the 11 acquaintances of his who were arrested for plotting to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. He defends it as legal, based on them making a citizen's arrest.... these motherfuckers purchased explosives, and surveiled her vacation house twice!!! They're terrorists!

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• That is unreal, and scary. You have domestic terrorists looking to take and likely murder the governor and you have a law enforcement officer defending that action as a possible citizen's arrest. And you know he thought about it, he even looked up the statute on it. I'd be embarrassed for a defense attorney whose best strategy was to come up with that, but a sheriff whose duty it is to supposedly protect her and other citizens from this sort of thing, it boggles the mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X