Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    So white gun toting agitators roll into Kenosha and get run off by protestors and the cops do NOTHING when an unidentified WHITE man with an assault rifle runs up on them after he shot others.

Arm everyone, sort em out after.
    That's madness.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      My youngest activist daughter lives in Kenosha. I told her I am very proud of her. I told her to do what she had to do but please do not become a martyr over this as the loss of her would be too much for our family to bear.
      My daughter was in Minneapolis numerous times after George Floyd's murder. I was, and continue to be, very proud of her for her activism. She was very responsible (left before curfew, respected property, etc.). My heart went through my throat when the semi went through the crowd on the bridge not knowing if she was there. Thankfully, I was able to reach her asap and find out she was okay. I was able to give her some intel about "hot spots" to avoid as I watched television.
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

So white gun toting agitators roll into Kenosha and get run off by protestors and the cops do NOTHING when an unidentified WHITE man with an assault rifle runs up on them after he shot others.

Arm everyone, sort em out after.
        Update, the white kid who was seen shooting folks actually killed 2 of them wounded a third, after seeing the footage, they arrested him-BUT Not the Kenosha cops, the cops in Illinois!! The Wisconsin cops gave him water, thanked him ans allowed him to leave the scene (state)-still, why was NO action taken when he walked the block from the shooting, toward the cops, with an assault rifle, after curfew, while Cops were staring their descent upon the BLM folks.

Thank god for people filming everything nowadays, it's exposing and temporarily neutering White Privledge. Now to cut it off completely.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Update, the white kid who was seen shooting folks actually killed 2 of them, after seeing the footage, they arrested him--still, why was NO action taken when he walked the block from the shooting, toward the cops, with an assault rifle, after curfew, while Cops were staring their descent upon the BLM folks.

Thank god for people filming everything nowadays, it's exposing and temporarily neutering White Privledge. Now to cut it off completely.
          The shooter is a 17 year old from Antioch Ill. a town about 2 miles from my house. Antioch is a good half hour to Kenosha. The most recent update states he is affiliated with the police. It does not explain, I am not sure of the source. It doesn't even mention which police force.

My daughter is in Kenosha helping to clean up. I am praying for her safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
            My daughter was in Minneapolis numerous times after George Floyd's murder. I was, and continue to be, very proud of her for her activism. She was very responsible (left before curfew, respected property, etc.). My heart went through my throat when the semi went through the crowd on the bridge not knowing if she was there. Thankfully, I was able to reach her asap and find out she was okay. I was able to give her some intel about "hot spots" to avoid as I watched television.
            I am glad she is OK. Prayers are with you and yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              The shooter is a 17 year old from Antioch Ill. a town about 2 miles from my house. Antioch is a good half hour to Kenosha. The most recent update states he is affiliated with the police. It does not explain, I am not sure of the source. It doesn't even mention which police force.

My daughter is in Kenosha helping to clean up. I am praying for her safety.
              Yes, he apparently went to Kenosha to join up with some Militia group, being 17 and white--I don't doubt they'll soft pedal this when an example should be made instead. Grabbing a gun, driving 30 mins to another state shows intent First Ill Gun laws do NOT permit Open Carry, the gun owner must be over 21, to transport it the weapon must be unloaded, broken down and stored.. . He can't have a permit in Wisconsin because he's not a resident and isn't 18. SO, they should throw the book at him, I'm gonna wager they'll use the--he's a good kid with his whole life ahead of him, just defending himself bullshit to get off with a lesser charge, sentence. But we shall have to wait.
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Update, the white kid who was seen shooting folks actually killed 2 of them wounded a third, after seeing the footage, they arrested him-BUT Not the Kenosha cops, the cops in Illinois!! The Wisconsin cops gave him water, thanked him ans allowed him to leave the scene (state)-still, why was NO action taken when he walked the block from the shooting, toward the cops, with an assault rifle, after curfew, while Cops were staring their descent upon the BLM folks.

Scrolling through the videos and pictures in this article is kind of shocking. It is hard to believe this is happening.

Two people were killed and another wounded in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday night during clashes between protesters and militia following a wave of looting.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Scrolling through the videos and pictures in this article is kind of shocking. It is hard to believe this is happening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-Kenosha.html
                  There is other footage where this kid (or a militia guy who looks quite a bit like him) is telling other Militia dudes that the Cops told him they were about to start pushing the BLM/Jacob Blake protestors down toward them. Also that they tried/considered deputizing some of the militia for that evenings events. I haven't been able to verify either of those things, but the video of the militia guy discussing it does exist--whether he was being truthful is another thing entirely.

But yeah this is happening and has been to some extent for quite a while now.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Police showed up to greet the white supremacist militia in a military vehicle, and literally said "we appreciate you, thank you so much, take some bottled water.", all on video... After co-ordinating with and encouraging the white supremacist terrorists to kill protestors, the killer approaches cops with his hands up to surrender, bystanders screaming that he's the killer, and they let the kid walk away... what is their job, I'm really confused?!?! After the 2 victims were killed the police chief said that if protestors weren't outside during a curfew, they wouldn't have been killed... so I guess 17 year old white supremacist terrorists are just a force of nature now, like the weather. Is it tuesday? Better wear a vest.

Gee, what would we ever do without police??! How would we defend ourselves?! What fucking idiocy! Cops are scum, they protect power, they support white supremacy. End of story. Defund!
                    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                      Police showed up to greet the white supremacist militia in a military vehicle, and literally said "we appreciate you, thank you so much, take some bottled water.", all on video... After co-ordinating with and encouraging the white supremacist terrorists to kill protestors, the killer approaches cops with his hands up to surrender, bystanders screaming that he's the killer, and they let the kid walk away... what is their job, I'm really confused?!?! After the 2 victims were killed the police chief said that if protestors weren't outside during a curfew, they wouldn't have been killed... so I guess 17 year old white supremacist terrorists are just a force of nature now, like the weather. Is it tuesday? Better wear a vest.

Gee, what would we ever do without police??! How would we defend ourselves?! What fucking idiocy! Cops are scum, they protect power, they support white supremacy. End of story. Defund!
                      source? I can't find this in any searches.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        It is out there, I have seen it

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          Police showed up to greet the white supremacist militia in a military vehicle, and literally said "we appreciate you, thank you so much, take some bottled water.", all on video... After co-ordinating with and encouraging the white supremacist terrorists to kill protestors, the killer approaches cops with his hands up to surrender, bystanders screaming that he's the killer, and they let the kid walk away... what is their job, I'm really confused?!?! After the 2 victims were killed the police chief said that if protestors weren't outside during a curfew, they wouldn't have been killed... so I guess 17 year old white supremacist terrorists are just a force of nature now, like the weather. Is it tuesday? Better wear a vest.

Everything you say about the bad they are doing is true, but the part about how we would be fine without police isn't, and that is the problem with true defunding (vs using funds for training and disbanding and reforming from scratch as needed). The police are necessary in our society. That is an indisputable fact. What we need to do is move away from them being a necessary evil that does much harm, especially but not exclusively to POC, in addition to the equally obvious good they do. The idea that we can function as a society without police is a Utopian dream. Show me the country where it has worked. Explain to me what happens when people commit crimes--murders, rapes, hostage taking, kidnapping, etc, as they will do, even if we use the funds for better education and community outreach, and giving people better jobs and healthcare and all of the other things that would reduce but not eliminate crime.

The video era has exposed the dark, corrupt, inept, racist side of policing to many that did not realize it was always there. It is a light that I hope brings real change. But it is silly to think the answer is no more police. John Lennon could imagine such a world, but it ain't ours, and won't be in our lifetimes. We need a better police, a less inept, corrupt, racist police. But we need police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            Everything you say about the bad they are doing is true, but the part about how we would be fine without police isn't, and that is the problem with true defunding (vs using funds for training and disbanding and reforming from scratch as needed). The police are necessary in our society. That is an indisputable fact. What we need to do is move away from them being a necessary evil that does much harm, especially but not exclusively to POC, in addition to the equally obvious good they do. The idea that we can function as a society without police is a Utopian dream. Show me the country where it has worked. Explain to me what happens when people commit crimes--murders, rapes, hostage taking, kidnapping, etc, as they will do, even if we use the funds for better education and community outreach, and giving people better jobs and healthcare and all of the other things that would reduce but not eliminate crime.

The video era has exposed the dark, corrupt, inept, racist side of policing to many that did not realize it was always there. It is a light that I hope brings real change. But it is silly to think the answer is no more police. John Lennon could imagine such a world, but it ain't ours, and won't be in our lifetimes. We need a better police, a less inept, corrupt, racist police. But we need police.
                            Well said.

Comment

The first part, about the police telling the "militia" that they appreciate them and giving them water is here:

Second part about the shooter walking past police while bystanders yell that he just shot someone is here:
                              This item contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to the graphic nature. Each station must exercise its own judgment in determining wheth...
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I did not see it, but Mrs. Gregg did. She was shocked and came up to my work area to tell me about it. She also wondered how some civilian could be walking around armed.

We have a vested interest in Kenosha as our daughter works there, goes to college there, and will be moving there Sept.1st. And as I mentioned she is an activist and part of the protest.

This does not make us experts in any way. This whole mess is a tragedy and emotions are running very high.

One thing I was surprised about is that Wisconsin is an open carry state. This means that residents can walk around with loaded guns in plain sight. It may not be satisfying but it may be the reason that they did not take the gun away. There was a lot of screaming that night with high tension. It could be a reasonable explanation as to why they did not respond. Again I am not defending the tragic nature of the event.

I personally think the kid was looking for trouble and an excuse. Now two are dead and he will have to pay the price for his ignorant and hateful actions.
                                Last edited by Gregg; 08-27-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X