Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Such fresh takes J! Your political acumen is a wonder to behold.
    He's been so laughably wrong over the last half-decade, it's not even funny.

Comment

• I'm surprised that once the Supreme Court saw that the honorable Ted Cruz was lined up to argue the case, they didn't just decide to resolve it by anointing him president by unanimous acclamation.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        Meanwhile, Joe Biden is your prize. Now we get to see what incompetent really looks like.

J
        For the last four years we have seen the most incompetent Potus in history so not really concerned with what Biden will do. I won't agree with everything but it will be refreshing to have an adult in the role.

Comment

• I've got a question regarding Congress counting the electoral votes in January. Can they contest the votes of the 4 battleground states and override the voters' selection? Or just decide not to count them?

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
            I've got a question regarding Congress counting the electoral votes in January. Can they contest the votes of the 4 battleground states and override the voters' selection? Or just decide not to count them?
            https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250205
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
              I've got a question regarding Congress counting the electoral votes in January. Can they contest the votes of the 4 battleground states and override the voters' selection? Or just decide not to count them?
              The last step is for Trump to call on the powers of the Insurrection Act to stop the liberal coup that is stealing the election from him. Then the US military will step in and reinstate Trump as the rightful president.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                The last step is for Trump to call on the powers of the Insurrection Act to stop the liberal coup that is stealing the election from him. Then the US military will step in and reinstate Trump as the rightful president.
                If this happens, I'm blaming you.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  If this happens, I'm blaming you.
                  I am not Q... or am I?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• No surprises, i.e. faithless electors, so far in the voting today. Biden is at 240 to Trump's 229 with California (55), Oregon (7), Hawaii (4), and Alaska (3) electors remaining to vote later today.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      I am not Q... or am I?
                      You're multi-dimensional, so I'll go with yes.
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        No surprises, i.e. faithless electors, so far in the voting today. Biden is at 240 to Trump's 229 with California (55), Oregon (7), Hawaii (4), and Alaska (3) electors remaining to vote later today.
                        247 to 232, California and Hawaii electors are all that are left. California electors are voting now (5pm ET).

Comment

• And there it is, all of California's 55 votes to Biden.

302 to 232, Hawaii to follow.

Comment

• Buh Bye Barr
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I find 538.com's polling trends for the Georgia Senate runoffs a little amusing. I'm with Nate Cohn here--we just had a very expensive and comprehensive "poll" of 5 million Georgia voters on who they preferred in those two races on November 3. It's hard to imagine traditional polling exercises telling us new and better information than that.

The latest polls collected by FiveThirtyEight, since the Nov. 3, 2020, election, of the two Georgia Senate runoff elections that will determine which political party controls the Senate.

Comment

Working...
                                X