No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I lied, I stayed up because of Arizona. Fox just called AZ for Biden, that gives him some outs. If he win NE-2 which seems to be tilting that way he can win any 2/3 of PA, WI, or MI. If Biden loses NE-2 He needs PA and either WI or MI because without NE-2 WI and MI alone give him a tie that he will lose in the House vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        I lied, I stayed up because of Arizona. Fox just called AZ for Biden, that gives him some outs. If he win NE-2 which seems to be tilting that way he can win any 2/3 of PA, WI, or MI. If Biden loses NE-2 He needs PA and either WI or MI because without NE-2 WI and MI alone give him a tie that he will lose in the House vote.
        And he’s down by 11 in Michigan and 14 in Pennsylvania. Yeah I know that the mail-in votes haven’t been counted yet, but that’s a huge deficit to overcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          And he’s down by 11 in Michigan and 14 in Pennsylvania. Yeah I know that the mail-in votes haven’t been counted yet, but that’s a huge deficit to overcome.
          Now it is 11% in MI.

Looks you edited while I was commenting.

Comment

• To no one's surprise, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is projected to win reelection as the U.S. Representative for New York's 14th congressional district.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Here's how I see it now. There are only 6 states that still look uncertain: Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, N. Carolina and Georgia. If the other states are decided, it's Biden 243 to Trump 210. None of the remaining states have more than 27 votes and only 2 states have less than 15 votes (Iowa-6 and Wisconsin-10). Trump cant lose any more than 1 of these states, unless it's either Iowa or Wisconsin and 1 of the others. It may not matter what happens w the potential split votes in Maine and Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                It continues to amaze me the speed and nimbleness displayed by Keith Edwards (the man behind the the viral success of the LP videos) is able to put these videos out. He picks his spots and then produces almost in real time dead on attacks. This guy should be the most sought after hired gun for any campaign going forward. In this one, he got Harrison Ford to narrate in what must have been mere hours from ask to finished project. It makes the choice clear as Trump or Fauci tomorrow:

Hmmm.....
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Biden takes Minnesota

Comment

• The Georgia NYT needle after spending all night in the Trump side just flipped to Biden being an ever so slight favorite...

Comment

• Texas urban areas shifted heavily Democratic, but the Texas oil patch shifted about as much toward the Republicans. I'm surprised they had any shifting left to do, but perhaps it was a case of heavy turnout. Harris County (Houston) also did not shift as much to Democrats as did the other three large metro areas in Texas (DFW, Austin, San Antonio). That might also be an oil industry influence.

That's from the NY Times (with my notations of oil industry locations), with blue arrows indicating counties that shifted toward Democrats and red arrows indicating counties that shifted toward Republicans.
                      Last edited by Kevin Seitzer; 11-04-2020, 12:42 AM.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Michigan 10, Penn 15 now

Comment

• Originally posted by rhd View Post
                          Here's how I see it now. There are only 6 states that still look uncertain: Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, N. Carolina and Georgia. If the other states are decided, it's Biden 243 to Trump 210. None of the remaining states have more than 27 votes and only 2 states have less than 15 votes (Iowa-6 and Wisconsin-10). Trump cant lose any more than 1 of these states, unless it's either Iowa or Wisconsin and 1 of the others. It may not matter what happens w the potential split votes in Maine and Nebraska.
                          The AP (and other sources) have Trump winning Iowa now. So it looks like only 5 states remain. If Trump wins PA but loses Wisconsin and 1 of the other states, then the split votes in ME and NE become crucial.

Comment

• We won't know anything tonight on PA, MI, GA and probably WI. NC may or may not get a call, but expect it to go for Trump unless there is a big swing in the uncounted mail vote.

Ne-2 and ME-2 could come tonight and are important with the way things are going.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                              We won't know anything tonight on PA, MI, GA and probably WI. NC may or may not get a call, but expect it to go for Trump unless there is a big swing in the uncounted mail vote.

Ne-2 and ME-2 could come tonight and are important with the way things are going.
                              WI should be reporting all night, they can't go home until all the ballots are counted.

Comment

• I am surprised Texas hasn't been called for Trump yet. I see no path for Biden.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X