No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread from a rape victim slamming Reade for being a total fraud.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Thread from a rape victim slamming Reade for being a total fraud.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...628511232?s=19
      Her ever growing list of inconsistecies make it impossible to trust any one of her accounts of events, but this is really viscious given he does not know what happened. He is assuming based on his experiences.

I never found Reade entirely credible and find her less so with each change in her account, but I believe LaCasse so I believe Reade told her Biden made a pass at her and put his hand up her skirt back then. Whether she was lying or exagerrating then, I don't know, but I know what her motivation might be now. I am not sure what it would have been then.

Comment

• PPP polls released in Iowa today are interesting. Ernst only has a 1 point lead on Greenfield 43-42 down from a Dec lead in a PPP poll of 47-41. I think this race and Montana could both get very interesting. Also in this poll Biden trails Trump by 2 points. I do not see Iowa as a tipping point or anything like that because if Biden wins here he has already won in WI, NC, or AZ, but Iowa went from Obama +6 in 12 to Trump +10 in 16.

PPP’s newest Iowa poll finds that both the Senate race and the Presidential race in the state have tightened since the winter. In the Senate race Joni Ernst leads Theresa Greenfield just 43-42, an indication that Iowa could make for another tough hold for Republicans on a map that’s been expanding for Democrats. When PPP […]

Biden keeping it close here has two benefits and here I think the most important one is it helps Greenfield. The secondary impact will be if it is close it will require time and resources from Trump to defend, but that is less important here and more important in Texas and Georgia which are both already lean rated states in most places and much more expensive to get on TV.

I'll need to see more polls like this to confirm Iowa is a lean race, but so far there are no good polls out there for Trump to play offense in places like New Hampshire, MN, or Maine and every other state rated lean or tossup is Trump playing defense.

Comment

• Not a good look here for Burr to also have his brother in-law selling off stocks...

The brother-in-law, a Trump appointee, sold between $97,000 and $280,000 worth of stock. Burr is under federal investigation over whether he traded on non-public information gathered through his work in the Senate.

The brother-in-law, a Trump appointee, sold between $97,000 and $280,000 worth of stock. Burr is under federal investigation over whether he traded on non-public information gathered through his work in the Senate.

Sen. Richard Burr was not the only member of his family to sell off a significant portion of his stock holdings in February, ahead of the market crash spurred by coronavirus fears. On the same day Burr sold, his brother-in-law also dumped tens of thousands of dollars worth of shares. The market fell by more than 30% in the subsequent month.

Burr’s brother-in-law, Gerald Fauth, who has a post on the National Mediation Board, sold between $97,000 and $280,000 worth of shares in six companies — including several that have been hit particularly hard in the market swoon and economic downturn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Thread from a rape victim slamming Reade for being a total fraud.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...628511232?s=19
            you are the biggest joke of alt leftism on rj.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              No Art you're the funny guy.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                There is no Alt Left--it's called being a decent human being, but then I see why you'd struggle to understand anything like that.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Trump has started his attack on the results of the 2020 election. California has instituted Mail in Vote to protect it's people from Covid-19 and trump doesn't want them to count.

Fuck him.

2020 could be the pivotal year of this countries future. We cannot allow this fascists' regime to continue.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Burr investigation escalates...

"Federal agents seized a cellphone belonging to a prominent Republican senator on Wednesday night as part of the Justice Department’s investigation into controversial stock trades he made as the coronavirus first struck the U.S., a law enforcement official said."

Comment

• Burr steps down as Senate Intel Chair.

So obviously, he’s aware he did something wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                        Burr investigation escalates...

"Federal agents seized a cellphone belonging to a prominent Republican senator on Wednesday night as part of the Justice Department’s investigation into controversial stock trades he made as the coronavirus first struck the U.S., a law enforcement official said."
                        Even a street level drug dealer is smart enough to use a cloned phone or other anonymous device. If Burr was that stupid, he deserves to be removed.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Even a street level drug dealer is smart enough to use a cloned phone or other anonymous device. If Burr was that stupid, he deserves to be removed.
                          He should have been gone weeks ago. Take Loeffler with him.

Comment

• GOP wins a couple of special elections on Tuesday.
                            No surprise in Wisconsin, but in a district Trump won by 20, the 14 point margin should be concerning to them.
                            In California, Garcia flipped a district from red to blue for the first time in CA since 1998. Certainly a good win for him (and by what appears to be a surprising margin) but they will face off again in November. Garcia is a dream GOP candidate (Hispanic veteran) but with much heavier turnout in November, he will have his hands full keeping the seat. All in all though, I am sure the GOP is thrilled with the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                              GOP wins a couple of special elections on Tuesday.
                              No surprise in Wisconsin, but in a district Trump won by 20, the 14 point margin should be concerning to them.
                              In California, Garcia flipped a district from red to blue for the first time in CA since 1998. Certainly a good win for him (and by what appears to be a surprising margin) but they will face off again in November. Garcia is a dream GOP candidate (Hispanic veteran) but with much heavier turnout in November, he will have his hands full keeping the seat. All in all though, I am sure the GOP is thrilled with the result.
                              Garcia seems like a decent guy, definitely a better person than Hill. But yeah, it may be short lived as the seat is up in November and by then the Dems should have a better candidate to run V Garcia.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                Garcia seems like a decent guy, definitely a better person than Hill. But yeah, it may be short lived as the seat is up in November and by then the Dems should have a better candidate to run V Garcia.
                                I read it’s going to be a rematch? Democrats are sticking with her? I will double check

Comment

Working...
                                X