• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
    Where's Teenwolf?
    umm...Canada?

Comment

• Inexcusable that Sanders hasn't yet conceded.

I’ve linked to this at least a dozen times, but it’s relevant every election night. “Sanders aides believe, he’ll easily win enough delegates to put him into contention at the convention,” The Atlantic reported in April 2019. “They say they don’t need...
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Where's Teenwolf?
        Figuring out new ways to tell us why we're all wrong.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
          in a nutshell
          But they're not right. They think allowing the right-wing to become ever more entrenched in power is going to lead to a revolution. If not moronic, then delusional.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Where's Teenwolf?
            Teenwolf, come get yer avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              But they're not right. They think allowing the right-wing to become ever more entrenched in power is going to lead to a revolution. If not moronic, then delusional.
              In their minds they are right. You can see that on this board where certain posters are happy to laugh and gloat if things go to shit.

Everyone should be very afraid of what another Trump win would mean. How much long can Ginsberg hold on? Who else will leave? Things that Trump puts into place could have a long long reach and removing the methods to undo them.

Comment

• Tulsi Gabbard finally drops out and endorses Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Tulsi Gabbard finally drops out and endorses Joe Biden
                  I'm impressed she did this. All the Bernie supporters may feel she betrayed them, but it is the right move right now. Bernie should drop out and do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                    I'm impressed she did this. All the Bernie supporters may feel she betrayed them, but it is the right move right now. Bernie should drop out and do the same.
                    It just shows that she doesn't have any character, and Bernie is the only candidate with consistent character. When Bernie drops out and endorses Biden, it will show he doesn't have the character of Bernie Sanders, either. Sad.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard finally drops out and endorses Joe Biden
                      Not sure where she goes from here professionally. Too fiscally liberal to switch to the GOP, too many burnt bridges with the DNC to get back in their good graces, no longer has a House seat to hide out in and rebuild her brand, not strong enough on camera to get a role at Fox or MSNBC and probably not going to curry Biden’s favor for a role in his administration. Lobbyist maybe, but I don’t think she really has the clout for that. I think all things considered, she would have been wise to stay in Congress and then run for Governor once Ige is done. I think her ambition got the better of her. I really like her but she has screwed up big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        It just shows that she doesn't have any character, and Bernie is the only candidate with consistent character. When Bernie drops out and endorses Biden, it will show he doesn't have the character of Bernie Sanders, either. Sad.
                        keep trolling dude.
                        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Teenwolf, come get yer avatar!
                          He will be back and will pay off his bet. Only an ass clown like ElDiablo would run his mouth for years and then fade to black when its time to pay up. Wolfie isnt ElDiablo

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                            He will be back and will pay off his bet. Only an ass clown like ElDiablo would run his mouth for years and then fade to black when its time to pay up. Wolfie isnt ElDiablo
                            Don't ask Salieri about that.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                              Don't ask Salieri about that.
                              I dont get the reference but i am a bit slow on the uptake

Comment

• what was the teenwolf bet? biden vs sanders? technically sanders hasnt surrendered yet, i dont think. though that is a gimme for certain at this point unless biden falls out of an air balloon or something..

Comment

Working...
                                X