Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    i've been using paper towels for 20 years. just rip them in half. i really don't understand the concept of 'official' toilet paper. it's like people need to be told how to wipe their ass? i just don't understand. it makes no sense. on the other hand i think i buy paper towels instead of toilet paper so people don't know i wipe my ass. which isn't normal.

We all know you wipe your ass brother.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• it really frustrates me when places don't have those can liners. don't they know people are going to just overuse toilet paper to line the surface of the toilet? are there people out there that actually are trying to figure out if it's cheaper one way or the other? i'll tell you one business that should be raking up during the coronavirus is the ones that make those can liners.

it's a matter of expediency. can i line the can fast enough before i shit my pants. you know there are engineers trying to save money figuring out if they can get you to shit your pants first.

Comment

• #NeverBiden

this same thing happened last time, with Sanders getting the shaft again. we deserve our fate. 4 out of 5 sanders supports won't vote democrat. took me 4 years to notice. but i am on board. sign me up. let it burn down.

Comment

• Yep, if dipshits would rather Trump win because they're too stupid and immature to grasp reality, then we are doomed.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Just wait until Trump gets two more Supreme Court Justices. Yep, that's the way to go!
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• what is reality? reality is Clinton agreeing to a line item veto. don't ask don't tell, welfare reform. and i am sure people can think of others. it's both parties making conditions for economic bubbles that burst. it's both parties abandoning unions and shipping jobs overseas. agreeing to the collapse of local manufacturing while playing lip service to job retraining. there's really not much difference economically between either political party.

reality is 4 more years of Trump and having it presented obviously. or four years of another establishment democrat that will do the same thing but be pissing on your leg while saying it's raining. i am more comfortable knowing it's urine on my leg than rain.

solution: you take a few steps back, you endure suffering because it's the only way things will change if they have any chance to. voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. except it will just make it longer to fix things because people will be fooled. it's better to start over.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Just wait until Trump gets two more Supreme Court Justices. Yep, that's the way to go!
                So vote for the most Ethical candidate and stop sucking on the teat of the unjust.

And who the fuck cares about the supreme court when if you'd elected Sanders last time you'd have universal healthcare and this pandemic (which is going to fuck you all raw) would at least be, being addressed in an adult manner with far more assets to combat it han we have today

Yay Hillary!
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

what is reality? reality is Clinton agreeing to a line item veto. don't ask don't tell, welfare reform. and i am sure people can think of others. it's both parties making conditions for economic bubbles that burst. it's both parties abandoning unions and shipping jobs overseas. agreeing to the collapse of local manufacturing while playing lip service to job retraining. there's really not much difference economically between either political party.

reality is 4 more years of Trump and having it presented obviously. or four years of another establishment democrat that will do the same thing but be pissing on your leg while saying it's raining. i am more comfortable knowing it's urine on my leg than rain.

solution: you take a few steps back, you endure suffering because it's the only way things will change if they have any chance to. voting for Biden is the same as voting for Trump. except it will just make it longer to fix things because people will be fooled. it's better to start over.
                  The only way for some people to help stop the sodomization of the poor is to get fucked in the ass their selves for a while.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    So vote for the most Ethical candidate and stop sucking on the teat of the unjust.

And who the fuck cares about the supreme court when if you'd elected Sanders last time you'd have universal healthcare and this pandemic (which is going to fuck you all raw) would at least be, being addressed in an adult manner with far more assets to combat it han we have today

Yay Hillary!
                    If Sanders got elected in 2016 and the Dems controlled both the House and the Senate...I still don't believe in a million years they could get universal healthcare passed.

Comment

• Good news for Bernie Bros: he won the Northern Mariana Island caucuses yesterday.

Comment

• revo, just depressing that we have such an effective false information feed that somehow has led to a segment of population that equates trump, a self serving stubbornly anti science criminal, to biden, who is as anti trump as one could hope. biden agenda is online, and it is progressive, and will focus on environment, expanding aca, and science based decisions rather than putting trump friends and family in charge of everything. if someone still, today, is anti biden, and/or pro trump, you need to question their news sources, and their intelligence/sanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                          revo, just depressing that we have such an effective false information feed that somehow has led to a segment of population that equates trump, a self serving stubbornly anti science criminal, to biden, who is as anti trump as one could hope. biden agenda is online, and it is progressive, and will focus on environment, expanding aca, and science based decisions rather than putting trump friends and family in charge of everything. if someone still, today, is anti biden, and/or pro trump, you need to question their news sources, and their intelligence/sanity.
                          you didn't mention the economy. read this twitter please. i could make all the points myself but it would take a lot of time. https://twitter.com/RBReich respectfully, these things won't change under Biden.

i don't have the time or energy for this stuff. but you are making a bad decision by thinking anything is better than Trump. no, it's the same. it just prolongs the debate. democrats are using Trump as an excuse to get elected and do the same thing he is economically. sure, there will be some victories that are much needed but overall we lose. unless we realize we need much bigger changes. because there is more at stake right now than small victories and incremental changes.
                          Last edited by ; 03-14-2020, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• i don't like the phrase, 'watch your wallets' that's a bob dole line during his campaign. it's a line meant to incite paranoia.

Comment

• to be honest i don't think people can find their own ass with a double mirror. but that wouldn't be very nurturing or productive.

Comment

to be honest i don't think people can find their own ass with a double mirror. but that wouldn't be very nurturing or productive.
                                +1 Nullie

Comment

Working...
                                X