X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check it out sheguevara

until the revolution! =)

Comment

• this election cycle has been enlightening for me. the way the democratic establishment went hard against any real change. think about it, the way it all happened. Biden's campaign was toast, the way he came back and everyone endorsed him. it's all about money.

i always wondered how the hell the middle class ended up like this. everything outsourced, no more unions, no more manufacturing. one party couldn't really do it alone. it's apparent the democrats weren't just complacent, we were out right accessories. and you can see that now the way they coalesce.

it's not that Sanders is an independent or not a democrat that they outright oppose him, or to say we just want to defeat Trump. democrats are just if not more elite than republicans. to come back like Biden did and have everyone endorse him. that's not normal.

Comment

• today people i know came by to see me. friends. but the minute you start talking about money they get weird. i spent a few thousand dollars on people this summer. paid their rent, took one guy under my wing, brought him to school. i never wanted any money back. people asked me why i did helped them. i never had an answer, but now that i think about it, i made a promise to god when my cat was dying. and i found another cat with all of their help.

but when you talk to people and money comes up, they get very weird.

fuck Bill Clinton, fuck the whole it's all about the economy. because it's all about greed. you can't even have a normal conversation with friends without them getting weirded out about money. it's like people aren't even human. they can't sit back and enjoy the normal things in life. money is fucking evil. when you watch what it does to everyone. when it becomes the most important thing to them.

we deserve this virus. nature will take care of our selfishness. i wish it wasn't like this. maybe it's just where i live and how everyone is around here. and i am just extrapolating or imagining this to a bigger picture that doesn't exist. because i can't think of a better way to organize civilization. money has worked pretty good so far. maybe it just means that people that you think are your friends really aren't once money enters the equation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I am getting the feeling that the current crisis is going to expose our governmental failures in many ways. And not just Trump. The fallout will likely bring about far more changes than we might have thought possible. Trade, antitrust, healthcare, unemployment, bankruptcy etc. Or maybe not
          healthcare for sure. How many people are going to avoid going to the Dr because they can't afford it?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            healthcare for sure. How many people are going to avoid going to the Dr because they can't afford it?
            I remember reading concerns weeks or months ago about medicine since it is all made it China...but now they may go back to work and we may be paralyzed. This world is just crazy and will change more than we can realize I suspect. Hopefully in a good way.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I remember reading concerns weeks or months ago about medicine since it is all made it China...but now they may go back to work and we may be paralyzed. This world is just crazy and will change more than we can realize I suspect. Hopefully in a good way.
              There's always hope after the Zombie Apocalypse……...
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Probably safe to scratch Andrew Gillum from the list of Veep candidates:

"Andrew Gillum, who in 2018 came within 34,000 votes of becoming Florida’s governor, was discovered by police at a South Beach hotel early Friday morning in a room with bags of possible methamphetamine and in the company of a man who appeared to have overdosed on drugs, according to a Miami Beach police report.

Police say they were called to the Mondrian South Beach early Friday morning and found paramedics treating Travis Dyson, a 30-year-old Miami man, for an apparent heart attack. They say two other men were in the room: Aldo Mejias and Gillum.

Police say Gillum, who was not arrested, was too intoxicated to answer questions. An offense incident report says that officers found three clear plastic baggies of suspected crystal meth on the bed and floor."

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Probably safe to scratch Andrew Gillum from the list of Veep candidates:

"Andrew Gillum, who in 2018 came within 34,000 votes of becoming Florida’s governor, was discovered by police at a South Beach hotel early Friday morning in a room with bags of possible methamphetamine and in the company of a man who appeared to have overdosed on drugs, according to a Miami Beach police report.

Police say they were called to the Mondrian South Beach early Friday morning and found paramedics treating Travis Dyson, a 30-year-old Miami man, for an apparent heart attack. They say two other men were in the room: Aldo Mejias and Gillum.

Police say Gillum, who was not arrested, was too intoxicated to answer questions. An offense incident report says that officers found three clear plastic baggies of suspected crystal meth on the bed and floor."
                  https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...241165641.html
                  Everyone copes with corona quarantine differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                    Everyone copes with corona quarantine differently.
                    Sure but they got enough drugs and booze to last them a month. Then blew it all in one night
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So--is this the defining moment of the Election?

Trump had ONE thing to hang his hat on--the Economy.

If he handles this (which isn't looking good so far) in a manner that allows businesses and individuals to come out health and their finances unscathed. He'll easily win re-election.

If he bungles it in the manner he's bungles most everything else--My dog Spot will be able to beat him in November.

I really don't think the identity of the Democratic Candidate matters anymore.

PS Dear Joe Biden, please don't select Hillary as your VP running mate as has been rumored in some quarters. Thank you.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sure but they got enough drugs and booze to last them a month. Then blew it all in one night
                        Maybe that's enough drugs and booze for a month if you're a lightweight...

Comment

Maybe that's enough drugs and booze for a month if you're a lightweight...
                          No, i am already running out myself. What else is there to do ?
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No, i am already running out myself. What else is there to do ?
                            There must be activities with all this toilet paper people are hoarding.

Comment

There must be activities with all this toilet paper people are hoarding.
                              Those cost extra buddy......

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• i've been using paper towels for 20 years. just rip them in half. i really don't understand the concept of 'official' toilet paper. it's like people need to be told how to wipe their ass? i just don't understand. it makes no sense. on the other hand i think i buy paper towels instead of toilet paper so people don't know i wipe my ass. which isn't normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X