No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like the Clyburn, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Obama, every establishment Dem support is going to help Biden. That's a shocker. Hope that Tex and Cali have better news for Bernie or this is going to be over. Oh the humanity....
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      looks like the Clyburn, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, O'Rourke, Obama, every establishment Dem support is going to help Biden. That's a shocker. Hope that Tex and Cali have better news for Bernie or this is going to be over. Oh the humanity....
      probably shouldn't get too excited about SC, NC and VA....but damn.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Biden wins Virginia and has 55% of the vote there (45% reporting). Just two weeks ago, Biden was at 18% there (and Bloomberg was at 22%). This is becoming a yuuuuge night for the Biden camp.

Comment

• Biden is crushing tonight. It's so sickening.

Whether you agree with me that Biden is mentally declining, this is the general election play now... this video uses clips of Democratic pundits questioning Biden's mental stamina.

If you can make it through that video, even fast forward the commentary if you like... does he instill confidence in you?
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• There is now a chance Biden almost clinches this tonigh(the delegate lead not necessarily clearing the number to definitely win the nomination, but to make it so he almost can’t be caught for the majority) If he wins Texas and hangs in there in CA he seems to be playing everywhere tonight. This momentum swing is pretty crazy. A week ago I don’t think anyone would have expected this.

Comment

• Some positive news.

Tulsi Gabbard won a delegate in American Samoa! Unless the DNC changes the debate requirement rules to deny Tulsi, she should make the Mar. 15th debate... so get ready Elizabeth Warren. You want to claim to be a progressive and backstab Bernie and stay in to siphon votes? Tulsi comin'!
              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                There is now a chance Biden almost clinches this tonigh(the delegate lead not necessarily clearing the number to definitely win the nomination, but to make it so he almost can’t be caught for the majority) If he wins Texas and hangs in there in CA he seems to be playing everywhere tonight. This momentum swing is pretty crazy. A week ago I don’t think anyone would have expected this.
                lol, how could this happen ?
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                  Some positive news.

Tulsi Gabbard won a delegate in American Samoa! Unless the DNC changes the debate requirement rules to deny Tulsi, she should make the Mar. 15th debate... so get ready Elizabeth Warren. You want to claim to be a progressive and backstab Bernie and stay in to siphon votes? Tulsi comin'!
                  how does that matter at all ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

There is now a chance Biden almost clinches this tonigh(the delegate lead not necessarily clearing the number to definitely win the nomination, but to make it so he almost can’t be caught for the majority) If he wins Texas and hangs in there in CA he seems to be playing everywhere tonight. This momentum swing is pretty crazy. A week ago I don’t think anyone would have expected this.
                    Wow, Biden is killing it all over. It does look like it could be over unless California and Texas are very different
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Massive swing in the last week or even few days.

59% of voters in North Carolinia who chose whom to vote for in the past few days chose Biden, while 21% chose Sanders, according to preliminary exit polls. https://53eig.ht/2IgvazF
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

how does that matter at all ?
                        Tulsi Gabbard takes the knives out in debates in ways Bernie doesn't. I think she could be an assassin if a weak Warren is still there. She wants to solidify her standing with progressives, so she will be his attack dog.

I think it matters. You could be right, it may not.

Comment

• Elizabeth Warren looking to have a big night.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                            Tulsi Gabbard takes the knives out in debates in ways Bernie doesn't. I think she could be an assassin if a weak Warren is still there. She wants to solidify her standing with progressives, so she will be his attack dog.

I think it matters. You could be right, it may not.
                            How will that compare to every single Democrat endorsing Joe Biden ? And apparently the narrative that Joe Biden can win and carry others on the ticket has taken hold. Cali/Tex are the only hope at this point, and looking at what happened everywhere else I am guessing those don't go great for Bernie.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I didn't expect in this morning.

Comment

Massive swing in the last week or even few days.

59% of voters in North Carolinia who chose whom to vote for in the past few days chose Biden, while 21% chose Sanders, according to preliminary exit polls. https://53eig.ht/2IgvazF
                                That suggest to me a lot of casual voters were not really enthused by anyone in the field, and when it came time to come pull the lever, they went with the devil they knew.
                                Last edited by Sour Masher; 03-03-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X