Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    So this says Raytheon contributed $42k to her campaign over the last 9 years - -$32k from employees, $10k from the company. Again, do you have proof of "$10 million?"
    https://www.opensecrets.org/members-...ecs=100&type=C
    $10 Mil total from her Senate campaign.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• This Emerson poll seems to be a real outlier based on nearly every other poll so far. Also, I believe it’s the first time Warren does better than Biden vs Trump, albeit both are within the MOE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
        The $10.4 Mil transfer is well documented. Google it and choose your preferred source.

The real issue is her interview on TYT where she was asked if she would be grassroots funded through to the general election and she said "I dont believe in unilateral disarmament, when it comes to the general, we need all the lobbyist money, all the dark money..."
        Not finding anything using all kinds of searches +Warren +Raytheon +Donations, etc. Only thing close was this:

"Still, Warren’s ties to the defense industry—including another company with facilities in Massachusetts, General Dynamics—could come up during her presidential campaign. She reportedly made an effort to reach out to both companies during her 2012 Senate campaign and time in the Senate, including facility visits and at least one phone call to Raytheon’s chief executive. She also accepted more than $80,000 in donations from the defense industry from 2011 to 2018 and in her first year in the Senate fought to stop the Army from shifting funds away from a General Dynamics-built communications network that a government watchdog has dinged for cost overruns and performance deficiencies."

The presidential contender is leading the charge against the Defense Department’s revolving door but has a history of pushing the interests of firms in her…

Lil' help?

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          This Emerson poll seems to be a real outlier based on nearly every other poll so far. Also, I believe it’s the first time Warren does better than Biden vs Trump, albeit both are within the MOE.
          https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...eral_election/
          Yea that sample looks quite skewed.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I know, none of you seem too interested in the details. Its laughable.

With the media in the bag, the DNC and Clinton machine lining up behind Warren, I think she's quite likely to win the primary at this point. But i want to put out these concerns now, because you ignore some serious shit in her record, and I'll keep pointing it out as long as you have zero response.
            Is a Hillary stooge better than Trump?
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
              I do love that only a conspiracy theory can take down Sanders, because if this was fair and square, it would be a Bernie runaway. Not.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                Yep, Warren is 3rd best among the Dems, and every Dem including the absolute trainwreck shitshow Biden are an upgrade on Trump. It's a silly question.

Is a Hillary stooge more electable than Trump?
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I do love that only a conspiracy theory can take down Sanders, because if this was fair and square, it would be a Bernie runaway. Not.
                  You realize the Hillary Clinton meetings and wooing superdelegates were reported in mainstream media?

Comment

Not finding anything using all kinds of searches +Warren +Raytheon +Donations, etc. Only thing close was this:

"Still, Warren’s ties to the defense industry—including another company with facilities in Massachusetts, General Dynamics—could come up during her presidential campaign. She reportedly made an effort to reach out to both companies during her 2012 Senate campaign and time in the Senate, including facility visits and at least one phone call to Raytheon’s chief executive. She also accepted more than $80,000 in donations from the defense industry from 2011 to 2018 and in her first year in the Senate fought to stop the Army from shifting funds away from a General Dynamics-built communications network that a government watchdog has dinged for cost overruns and performance deficiencies."

The presidential contender is leading the charge against the Defense Department’s revolving door but has a history of pushing the interests of firms in her…

Lil' help?
                    I'm not saying the entire $10 Mil is from Raytheon, I'm saying some of it was, and you already showed this... They're one contributor. The wolf of Wall Street himself had a fundraiser and lunch with Warren and came away saying she was much more reserved in person! Not enough for you? Nope, I'm just a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Comment

I'm not saying the entire $10 Mil is from Raytheon, I'm saying some of it was, and you already showed this... They're one contributor. The wolf of Wall Street himself had a fundraiser and lunch with Warren and came away saying she was much more reserved in person! Not enough for you? Nope, I'm just a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.
                      Nailed it!
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Great move by Tulsi Gabbard to preemptively dismiss impeachment because it would be "terribly divisive". Can't believe she's going to be in the next debate.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Well, again, I showed you the Opensecrets.com list of her contributors over the last 8 years. If "dark money" sources are to mean Harvard University, Boston University, MIT, Moveon.org, etc., you're onto something. Also, Rayhtheon is HQed in Massachusetts and the vast majority of that whopping $40k came from employees. If you don't have any real proof, this is pure bupkis.

You realize the Hillary Clinton meetings and wooing superdelegates were reported in mainstream media?
                          Jeez, can't Bernie just lose on his own merits instead of hundreds of conspiracies and wrongdoings by whoever is currently ahead of him?

Comment

Jeez, can't Bernie just lose on his own merits instead of hundreds of conspiracies and wrongdoings by whoever is currently ahead of him?
                            Nope because unfortunately too many of his supporters have turned into conspiracy theorist wackos. I have no doubt that the toxicity of his supporters have hindered his candidacy.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Ya know, I kinda like this guy after all:

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Nope because unfortunately too many of his supporters have turned into conspiracy theorist wackos. I have no doubt that the toxicity of his supporters have hindered his candidacy.
                                Your constant smearing of me as a conspiracy theorist as fucking pathetic and childish. Get a new shtick.

Comment

Working...
                                X