Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/u...den-obama.html

Biden mumbling and stumbling in New Hampshire. He decided that bringing up MLK and Kennedy assassinations weren't having enough impact. So of course, fall on Obama, asking audience to "imagine if Obama was assassinated". 2 seconds later, pivots to "over 40 people shot at Kent State on their beautiful lawn"... he sounds so much like Trump it's scary.

Biden's family and supporters need to step in and take Biden to the woodshed. He's cooked. Putting up a confused and increasingly senile and embarrassing neo liberal vs Trump is suicidal.

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Friday took a series of unusual rhetorical detours at the end of a town-hall-style campaign event nominally dedicated to health care, speculating about how a political assassination of Barack Obama might have affected the country in 2008 and recalling that he was accused of being gay because of his support of women’s rights in the 1970s.

After speaking about the health care plan he introduced last month and taking a few questions, Mr. Biden grew most animated as he recalled the fraught political era of 1968, when he was in his final year of law school, and two of his political heroes, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy, were assassinated within weeks of each other.

“My senior semester they were both shot and killed,” Mr. Biden said. “Imagine what would have happened if, God forbid, Barack Obama had been assassinated after becoming the de facto nominee. What would have happened in America?”

“Things changed,” he continued. “You had over 40 kids shot at Kent State on a beautiful lawn by the National Guard.” The shooting in question, in May 1970 during a Vietnam War protest, in fact ended with four students shot dead and nine wounded.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      White nationalism is not white people who love America. It is people who think that white/Aryan people embody the values that make America great and that other races and ethnicities have inferior values and characteristics and weaken the country by their presence here.
      Thanks for the definition KS.

no argument from me on this take of "white nationalism". however, as a white man, well into my life cycle, I have yet to knowingly meet a single "white nationalist". My circle is very muti-cultural.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        From Merriam-Webster.com:

Definition of white nationalist

: one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation
        Definitely not something I support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          Art Vandalay makes the same defence of white nationalism as Trump... what's the word for that? Oh yeah... SAD!
          What defence is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Thanks for the definition KS.

no argument from me on this take of "white nationalism". however, as a white man, well into my life cycle, I have yet to knowingly meet a single "white nationalist". My circle is very muti-cultural.
            Do you think the leader of People's Party of Canada, Maxime Bernier is a white nationalist, as you now understand the definition? Bernier has advocated against "mass immigration", and been shown smiling in pictures with multiple white nationalist members in their uniforms, etc... you seem to think that white nationalism is a myth, and those people don't exist. Bernier is polling at 4%, I hear.

When I attended the local protest against PPC, multiple white nationalist groups posted details, rumours, and threats towards the protesters on Facebook. This is real. Anti immigrant fear mongering and promises of cheap beer are red meat for conservatives. "Buck-a-beer", such horseshit.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• In response to "what defence is that?"

Comment

Do you think the leader of People's Party of Canada, Maxime Bernier is a white nationalist, as you now understand the definition? Bernier has advocated against "mass immigration", and been shown smiling in pictures with multiple white nationalist members in their uniforms, etc... you seem to think that white nationalism is a myth, and those people don't exist. Bernier is polling at 4%, I hear.

When I attended the local protest against PPC, multiple white nationalist groups posted details, rumours, and threats towards the protesters on Facebook. This is real. Anti immigrant fear mongering and promises of cheap beer are red meat for conservatives. "Buck-a-beer", such horseshit.
                I object to the trudo initiated illegal border crossings. You want to become Canadian, follow the rules.

Comment

Art Vandalay makes the same defence of white nationalism as Trump... what's the word for that? Oh yeah... SAD!
                  I'll ask again "what defence"?

Comment

I'll ask again "what defence"?
                    Saying, "I use the term Nationalism to refer to my love of my country" is the exact defense used by Trump and his use of the term.

Comment

I object to the trudo initiated illegal border crossings. You want to become Canadian, follow the rules.
                      Thanks for answering my very specific questions so directly...

Holy shit, can you stay on topic? I asked about Bernier and you answer about Trudeau?

Comment

Thanks for answering my very specific questions so directly...

Holy shit, can you stay on topic? I asked about Bernier and you answer about Trudeau?
                        I don't know much about ppc and I don't trust the trudo bought msm to enlighten me. (For the American's reading this, our Prime Minister has allocated $600 million support to the biggest "news" providers in the nation. in addition, he set up a group to look into "fake news"...meanwhile, he puts staunch liberal supporters on this very board)

As for "nationalism", I said I love being a Canadian. If Trump is saying the same about being an American, good for him.

Comment

I don't know much about ppc and I don't trust the trudo bought msm to enlighten me. (For the American's reading this, our Prime Minister has allocated $600 million support to the biggest "news" providers in the nation. in addition, he set up a group to look into "fake news"...meanwhile, he puts staunch liberal supporters on this very board)

As for "nationalism", I said I love being a Canadian. If Trump is saying the same about being an American, good for him.
                          Where do you get news that you trust ?
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wow... you're too far gone. No media can satisfy you. There's multiple pictures of Bernier with white nationalists in uniform, but oh no... "fake news"...

Ford Nation is destroying public infrastructure, but I'm glad you got your buck-a-beer. What's that you were saying about me being a "cuck"?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Where do you get news that you trust ?
                              Great question.

I try to watch news conferences as much as possible, hearing it from the horse's mouth so to speak. A lesson learnt long ago, my teacher Mr.Woods (great teacher) made the point of "who is providing the message". what do they want you believe? he said "believe what you want but always consider who the messenger is."

Locally, I use to love reading the Toronto Star and Toronto Sun. in today's climate, the star leans heavily left, the sun heavily right. I know what to expect. Nationally, the cbc receives $1.6 BILLION in support from the government. there isn't a 'news' story or op-ed that isn't completely slanted to the left, fully supporting our embarrassing Prime Minister.

what about you slash, who do you trust?

Comment

Wow... you're too far gone. No media can satisfy you. There's multiple pictures of Bernier with white nationalists in uniform, but oh no... "fake news"...

Ford Nation is destroying public infrastructure, but I'm glad you got your buck-a-beer. What's that you were saying about me being a "cuck"?
                                For those interested, the previous provincial government left Ontario with the LARGEST sub-nation debt in the entire world. Ontario is $360 BILLION in the hole. We have more debt than California but 15% of the population. So, of course, teenwolf wishes the Ontario liberal party was still in charge, still handing out free bees to people just like him. The more I read his posts, the more I chuckle.

Comment

Working...
                                X