Far Right Extremists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    no intention of boxing any group, simply asking teenwolf's position on antifa.
    I can tell you that if 3 Bernie Bros committed domestic terrorism in 1 week, you'd all be losing your fucking minds. The lack of response to these right wing terrorist attacks is truly pathetic, and yet wholly unsurprising. Someone please prove me wrong and extend the courtesy of talking about this without defensiveness, I'm not out to label anybody here a nazi. I just want to know how you feel about them being welcomed and protected by your party.

I would question you though, where does this lead to? If the Republican party is so heavily reliant on racist and xenophobic messaging, where does it end? Do you guys actually want Steve King, loud racist and anti-Semite to continue representing the party on CNN, Fox, etc? Saying he supports multiple neo nazis from abroad? Duncan Hunter smearing his opponent as a Muslim fundamentalist infiltrator... DeSantis and his dog whitle hooked up to a bullhorn... or the 300K voters Brian Kemp has taken off the Georgia rolls, including a batch of 53K that consisted of 70% African American voters... these are just off the top of my head. How can the party escape the Southern Strategy 2.0? Is it even possible?
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

You can't spell hatred without "red hat"
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        You can't spell hatred without "red hat"
        Is this original? Love it.

Oh yeah, another far right lunatic "Incel" kills 2 and injures 5 before killing himself in a yoga studio... not a word from right wingers. These "Incels" are supported by the rhetoric of popular right wing morons like Jordan Peterson and Gavin McInnis (both Canadians, yikes)... I wonder how many Incels watch CRTV, the creepy right wing inflammatory douchebag network that's blown up online as a net counterpart to Fox News.

Oh yeah, other right wing extremists have heeded the call of the President, and right wing militias are heading to the border to terrorize locals and would be asylum seekers alike. Wonder if any of these lunatics will kill any of the "invaders"... and yet the right wing keeps shoveling (and devouring) Trump's BS for him.

Right wingers are cowards for not addressing these terrorists in their midst.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Jessie -

I don't think you'll find any of the "right wingers" here supporting anything from the alt-right, neo nazi's. I don't consider myself a right winger, and these hate crimes offend me. These people have bought into an ideology that causes them to think their actions are justified. They're wrong.

For many Trump supporters on the fringe, they have come to this because they see Trump as a last ditch effort to hold on to the world as they know it. That's one of the reasons Trump polls very well with older whites and older evangelicals. There's a great article about young evangelicals in the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/u...-midterms.html

I completely identify with where a lot of these folks come from. I find if difficult to connect with a lot of people at my church because they have a narrow vision. I don't leave because I have hope that through my and others actions and words we can expand their mindset.

I don't know that that answers your questions, but thought I would throw this into the conversation.
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
            Is this original? Love it.

Oh yeah, another far right lunatic "Incel" kills 2 and injures 5 before killing himself in a yoga studio... not a word from right wingers. These "Incels" are supported by the rhetoric of popular right wing morons like Jordan Peterson and Gavin McInnis (both Canadians, yikes)... I wonder how many Incels watch CRTV, the creepy right wing inflammatory douchebag network that's blown up online as a net counterpart to Fox News.

Oh yeah, other right wing extremists have heeded the call of the President, and right wing militias are heading to the border to terrorize locals and would be asylum seekers alike. Wonder if any of these lunatics will kill any of the "invaders"... and yet the right wing keeps shoveling (and devouring) Trump's BS for him.

Right wingers are cowards for not addressing these terrorists in their midst.
            I wish it was mine, but I saw it on Twitter
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/ant...lson-s-n934131

They didn't kill anyone, but I would imagine Carlson's wife felt terrorized.

While the alt-right is wrong thinking and acting, so is this.

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post

Yea, there's no excuse for this.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I was going to post something on this when I saw it - but was too pissed to even think straight. There is no justification for this - and what happens when something like this goes sideways and someone actually gets shot or injured??
                  It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                  Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Yea, there's no excuse for this.
                    Nor this. Sadly, the media has mostly moved on.

Christine Blasey Ford's lawyers say she isn't interested in publicity or a book deal. She is struggling to get her life back on track following her testimony in the Senate.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Yeah, I think Tucker Carlson is a self-righteous, smug, douche bag, but this is absolutely not the way to fight for real and good change. Trying to intimidate media personalities that you dislike/don't agree with by going to their home and scaring them or their family is not the right direction for our country. If, on the other hand, protesters went to Fox headquarters or where they film his show, I'd be okay with that. But going to a person's home is just wrong, especially with the threatening chant of "we know where you sleep." There should be stiff penalties for such things. I'd assume everyone here agrees that is wrong.

Comment

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66540...ts-lawyers-say
                        Yes, this is exactly the sort of thing most of us feared/knew she would deal with, which made the idea that she was making this up all the more absurd to me. No sane, rational person would subject him or herself to such treatment. Anytime you do anything controversial and enough people know about it, chances are, you are going to have to deal with these sort of losers. Nothing is right about it.

Comment

I concur with you on this, as well.

Comment

I find it disturbing the way that destruction of property, vandalism, etc., are consistently used as a means to justify violence by police or nazis.

Nobody injured, but obviously this personal intimidation at home is out of bounds, as well as tactically stupid. How do you think it compares to the harassment and threats made to Christine Blasey Ford? Or the many Sandy Hook parents who will never fully escape the terrorization of Alex Jones' army of dangerous idiots? Or George Soros? Lots of people being villainized and terrorized by the far right, and the mainstream right to a lesser extent. I think Antifa are 100% fringe.

Comment

Wow, talk about great minds thinking alike!

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                                I find it disturbing the way that destruction of property, vandalism, etc., are consistently used as a means to justify violence by police or nazis.
                                I think Antifa are 100% fringe.
                                Im really confused with the first part of your statement. Im not sure why the tangent to finding destruction of property as a means to justify violence by police or nazis.....

Are you making an equivocation between the police and nazi's?

I would agree that Antifa are 100% fringe - I wouldnt call Nazism mainstream for that matter.
                                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                                X