Economic, taxes, and tariffs discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    This is amusing coming from perhaps the biggest Obama basher on this board. And yes, I just reviewed a bunch of your old Obama posts to prove this.
    lol, you should visit other forums, my bashing of Obama is mild compared to most who didnt like him.

But what does that have to do with you hating everything Trump does or doesnt do?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

The ECB currently has 0% interest and is expected to keep it as such until at least next year, but their GDP is only around 0.5% and they have almost 9% unemployment.

When the GDP climbs in the US, the Fed is bound to follow along, and they even told us as much a couple of years in advance. This should not have been a surprise to Trump. And for him to call the Fed loco or crazy is flat-out ridiculous. All Americans need to do now is lose faith in the Fed because of some egotistical maniac.

And what we're trying to say, to no avail apparently, is that if you choose to take the credit (which few presidents did) for a stock market rise, be prepared to take the negativity.

If he had not said a peep about constantly going to check your 401ks, do you think anyone would be coming down on him now?
      Yes, based on the frivolity of many, many of your posts, I think you would be coming down on him no matter what. Yes, I do think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        lol, you should visit other forums, my bashing of Obama is mild compared to most who didnt like him.

But what does that have to do with you hating everything Trump does or doesnt do?
        Most would call this hypocritical. It’s OK for you to have hated Obama and bashed everything he did — and yeah, you really kinda did — but someone bashes Trump and you feel some need to keep pointing it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          Yes, based on the frivolity of many, many of your posts, I think you would be coming down on him no matter what. Yes, I do think so.

Say this to the 24,000 getting layed off by Ford because of his stupid policy. Tell me I’ve been wrong on what I thought would happen with his amateurish, misguided trade war. The only thing that’s frivolous is your need to combat every anti-Trump post, no matter who posted it.

Comment

Most would call this hypocritical. It’s OK for you to have hated Obama and bashed everything he did — and yeah, you really kinda did — but someone bashes Trump and you feel some need to keep pointing it out.
            I dont remember making multiple posts per day about every little minor detail I hated about Obama like you do about Trump. I'm fairly certain I agreed with a few things he did.

Anyway, what I've been getting at for a while now is trying to find out if you never read/hear anything positive about the economy. Your daily whines would have more effect if maybe you tossed in a few positives also.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
              I dont remember making multiple posts per day about every little minor detail I hated about Obama like you do about Trump. I'm fairly certain I agreed with a few things he did.

Anyway, what I've been getting at for a while now is trying to find out if you never read/hear anything positive about the economy. Your daily whines would have more effect if maybe you tossed in a few positives also.
              Again with your hypocrisy. You NEVER posted any positives about Obama, lol.

And that's your job as Trump's lackey to post his positives. Have at it.

And I think Trump did something positive with music copyrighting yesterday.

Comment

Tell me I’ve been wrong on what I thought would happen with his amateurish, misguided trade war. The only thing that’s frivolous is your need to combat every anti-Trump post, no matter who posted it.
                Did anyone here say the trade war was a good thing? I'm pretty sure we all knew it wasnt a good idea. However, China really is evil, I agree with the idea behind the trade was with them, I just dont agree with actually doing much about it right now.

I think nots feels similarly to me, he probably thinks you're too smart to be this partisan.

Comment

Again with your hypocrisy. You NEVER posted any positives about Obama, lol.

And that's your job as Trump's lackey to post his positives. Have at it.
                  thats funny. I'm a trump lackey only in the land of the loony left. But have fun with that thought, it goes great with your daily whine.

Comment

• It's hilarious you Trump defenders are attacking Revo for being partisan, who voted Republican most of his life. You refuse to acknowledge that Trump is a fucking moron and so you just can't resist coming to his defense with the most inane counterpoints. But, Obama did it! Hillary would have been worse. Dur-de-dur.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      It's hilarious you Trump defenders are attacking Revo for being partisan, who voted Republican most of his life. You refuse to acknowledge that Trump is a fucking moron and so you just can't resist coming to his defense with the most inane counterpoints. But, Obama did it! Hillary would have been worse. Dur-de-dur.
                      Meh—plenty of people are partisan. Only 1 posts about Taylor Swift being ‘attacked’. Dur-de-dur
                      And just to be clear...didn’t vote for him 5e first time. Won’t vote for hi this time. Called him ‘temprememtally unfit’ on these boards the day he rolled down the escalator. Still feel that way today. Just don’t have a raging case of TDS like so many of you do,
                      Last edited by nots; 10-12-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Mostly, I just point out how partisan and frivolous out your posts are. Can’t get over she lost, even after 23 months

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                          Meh—plenty of people are partisan. Only 1 posts about Taylor Swift being ‘attacked’. Dur-de-dur,
                          Yeah, that was someone else. But nice try.

Comment

Say this to the 24,000 getting layed off by Ford because of his stupid policy. Tell me I’ve been wrong on what I thought would happen with his amateurish, misguided trade war. The only thing that’s frivolous is your need to combat every anti-Trump post, no matter who posted it.
                            Wait, are those 24000 US jobs or 24000 jobs worldwide?

Comment

• revo, if you remember, I was posting a while back suggesting that the senate take back tariff power from the president. Not sure how that lines up with being a "Trump lackey" as you claim I am.

Comment

Yeah, that was someone else. But nice try.
                                Post has been deleted. Wonder who did that

Comment

Working...
                                X