No announcement yet.

#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thanks for sharing your stories Teenwolf. I didn't realize it was as fucked up in parts of Canada as that. Most of my Canadian friends come from progressive parts, so I had the false impression it was more progressive up there. But clearly not everywhere. I know how it is being stuck in a place for work or family or whatever. I hope you guys end up in a better place! Thunderbay doesn't sound like a good place to live.

Btw, that comedian wasn't only racist, he was weak getting rattled like that and running from his bit. The fact the the whole crowd had his back for those weak ass racists jokes is pathetic.
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-27-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Btw, that comedian wasn't only racist, he was weak getting rattled like that and running from his bit.
      Not to mention unfunny and completely hack-y. Watermelon and fried chicken jokes in 2018? Really?
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        Not to mention unfunny and completely hack-y. Watermelon and fried chicken jokes in 2018? Really?
        I totally agree! That should get booed even at a KKK rally! At least come up with more clever racist material.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          I totally agree! That should get booed even at a KKK rally! At least come up with more clever racist material.
          Oh, it does, trust me! Wait, what?
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Today's Episode of "TrumpWorld" -

"Using a Public Pool While Black," starring an angry, empowered-by-Trump, chunky white lady as "Pool Patrol Paula":

A white woman the internet has nicknamed “Pool Patrol Paula” was charged with assaulting a black teenager at a pool. She allegedly shouted racial slurs at the young man and told him he didn’t belong there, according to a police report.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Today's Episode of "TrumpWorld" -

"Using a Public Pool While Black," starring an angry, empowered-by-Trump, chunky white lady as "Pool Patrol Paula":

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/us/po...rnd/index.html
              Ugh...horrible. The problem is that these troglodytes feel empowered to come out publicly now. They were always there, and they likely always will be, but frankly, I preferred it as a society when they just crawled under their rocks and stayed there.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Ugh...horrible. The problem is that these troglodytes feel empowered to come out publicly now. They were always there, and they likely always will be, but frankly, I preferred it as a society when they just crawled under their rocks and stayed there.
                Yeah, and it seems many (most?) of these caught-on-camera despicable acts are by soccer mom types. That's scary.

Comment

Yeah, and it seems many (most?) of these caught-on-camera despicable acts are by soccer mom types. That's scary.
                  Yeah, it's weird that a type seems to be emerging--overweight, overbearing white gals with too much time and entitlement on their hands.

Comment

Man, some people are SO quick to call the cops for ANYTHING. The latest is someone calling the cops on young black kids because they committed the crime of accidentally cutting some of the "victims" lawn. They were hired to cut one lawn, and since there were no fences or clear markers, and they wanted to make sure to do the whole thing, they accidentally cut some of the grass on the neighboring property. That is cause to call the damn cops on kids that look around 10 years old?!

1. That is a freaking bonus to the cop callers. No harm done at all, it is actually a help. I'd love for some kids to randomly mow part or all of my lawn for free. 2. If you have a problem with it, go talk to the kids or their parents, DON'T GO RIGHT TO CALLING THE COPS!!!!

Calling the cops almost always escalates a situation needlessly, and it also is a waste of their time for crap like this. Could you imagine if you thought you were being nice and mowed a neighbor's lawn or cleared their driveway of snow, and they called the damn police on you for it?! I can only imagine the incredulity of the dispatcher, "excuse me ma'am, did you say you need the police at your home right away, because some kids are mowing your lawn for you? Ok, we'll make sure to send some leo's there asap! We were going to send them to a robbery in progress, but this is way more important!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oh...xWo?li=BBnbfcL
                    Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-30-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Today's episode of "TrumpWorld":

"Campaigning while Black" starring an angry, anonymous person as "Frightened Frannie":

A black state lawmaker in Oregon said one of her constituents called the police on her when she was knocking on doors to meet prospective voters, according to a report.

Rep. Janelle Byrun, a Democrat running for a second term this fall, said she had been out for about two hours meeting with residents in the Portland suburb of Clackamas on Tuesday when she was approached by a county deputy as she typed notes into her cellphone.

“I don’t believe this,” Bynum told The Oregonian after spotting the deputy in his cruiser.

Bynum, 43, said he asked if she was selling door-to-door.

She said she was a state legislator trying to canvass constituents.

The deputy said somebody called 911 to say she appeared to be lingering around homes while on her phone and feared she was casing the neighborhood.
                      A black state lawmaker in Oregon said one of her constituents called the police on her when she was knocking on doors to meet prospective voters, according to a report. Rep. Janelle Byrun, a Democr…

Comment

And now we have being smart while being black - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/princip...or-intervenes/

Comment

Today's episode of "TrumpWorld" -

"Using a Pool in a Wealthy Neighborhood while Black" starring a white, man-booby, empowered-by-Trump dude as "ID'ing Ian."

In yet another alleged case of racial profiling caught on video, a white man in North Carolina spent his Fourth of July holiday calling the police on a black woman who was trying to swim in her neighborhood pool — because he didn’t believe she was rich enough to live there.

“This is a classic case of racial profiling in my half a million $$ neighborhood pool,” wrote Facebook user Jasmine Edwards.

“This happened to me and my baby today,” she said, in reference to her encounter with police, which was captured on cell phone video. “What a shame!!”

Eat your heart out, “Pool Patrol Paula.” In yet another alleged case of racial profiling caught on video, a white man in North Carolina spent his Fourth of July holiday calling the poli…

Comment

Weaponizing the police in this way continues to infuriate me so much. As bad as the cases are where some entitled self-appointed pool/neighborhood, etc "cop" confronts minorities is, it is so much worse when they call actual, real police on those they don't feel belong. 1. It is a total waste of the real police's time, and 2. There is a chance things can escalate into a very bad situation, as has happened many times.

There are two things represented in these cases that I just loathe. 1. Racists and 2. Self-appointed busy-body losers who think they have the right to ask you any question and tell you how you should live or act in their neighborhood, even on your own property or home (and I'm not talking about them pushing back on violations of typical social norms, but people who will call you out for not picking up dog poop in your own yard, or not mowing the lawn at least once a week, or people who ask for ID's in public spaces--yes, I've had people do that to me as well, especially when I was a teenager, even when I was doing nothing wrong). I have dealt with both types independently, and when both traits combine into the same person, few people are more infuriating.

Comment

It's a "TrumpWorld" Double Feature!

The first:
                              "Skateboarding while Mexican" starring a white dude who, empowered-by-Trump, yells and berates some kids and admits he's a racist on camera, as "Parking Lot Perry;", and

"Commuting while a Minority" starring a slobby, middle aged, chubby, empowered-by-Trump white lady as "Bus Attendant Betty."

Enjoy!

Comment

Today's episode of "TrumpWorld" -

"Using a Pool in a Wealthy Neighborhood while Black" starring a white, man-booby, empowered-by-Trump dude as "ID'ing Ian."

In yet another alleged case of racial profiling caught on video, a white man in North Carolina spent his Fourth of July holiday calling the police on a black woman who was trying to swim in her neighborhood pool — because he didn’t believe she was rich enough to live there.

“This is a classic case of racial profiling in my half a million $$ neighborhood pool,” wrote Facebook user Jasmine Edwards.

“This happened to me and my baby today,” she said, in reference to her encounter with police, which was captured on cell phone video. “What a shame!!”

https://nypost.com/2018/07/05/white-...hborhood-pool/
                                The man-booby guy not only resigned as the head of the homeowner's association board, but he was fired from his job at Sonoco. Now maybe someone will try to ID him when he enters a "wealthy neighborhood" pool!

Comment

Working...
                                X