X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
    Ooh..struck a nerve there.

Don't be so sensitive, Doig. They aren't after Bernie.
    LMAO, I'm not the sensitive one here...and I really have no dog in the Jane Sanders hunt. I just found it amusing you had to get defensive and throw anything you could out to try and vex me BTW..I thought I was on Ignore? Ah selective enforcement of your declarations---no wonder you had no issue supporting HRC.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• As one who's probably being accused of "still suckling at the teat", it's a fool's errand to try to defend the past, or to relive it. Did HRC make mistakes and profit from underhanded tactics? Yes. Did the DNC try to tilt the primary towards her winning it? Asked and answered, ad nauseum. It's their job, as has been pointed out time and again, to to back a candidate they thought could win. They fucked up...and now we have Trump.

Which is where we should be directing our efforts towards, rather than continuing to beat that deadest of horses. It's over, it's done, time to make the world a better place again.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        As one who's probably being accused of "still suckling at the teat", it's a fool's errand to try to defend the past, or to relive it. Did HRC make mistakes and profit from underhanded tactics? Yes. Did the DNC try to tilt the primary towards her winning it? Asked and answered, ad nauseum. It's their job, as has been pointed out time and again, to to back a candidate they thought could win. They fucked up...and now we have Trump.

Which is where we should be directing our efforts towards, rather than continuing to beat that deadest of horses. It's over, it's done, time to make the world a better place again.

I consider you as one of the few who've moved on--Just FYI
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          I consider you as one of the few who've moved on--Just FYI
          Thanks...I just want to focus on getting this guy out of the WH and Congress out of the hands of the sleazeballs.

Every day there's a hundred things, big and small, that scream out "this is wrong". Today the Senate decided to try and ban all reporters from asking questions in the hallways, a practice pretty much as old as the Government itself. That failed. They continue to try to sneak the ACHA through the backchannels of the Senate. Hopefully that fails as well. And yesterday was the most ludicrous thing that I think I've ever seen...Trump had a cabinet meeting and basically demanded that people go around the table and say nice things about him. Reince Priebus won the ass-kissing the boss award, but the Boss did him one better by kissing his own ass, a difficult feat indeed.

White House chief of staff Reince Priebus on Monday thanked President Trump for the chance to serve in his administration and fight for his agenda.

"On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've give us to serve your agenda and the American people," Priebus said.

"And we're continuing to work very hard every day to accomplish those goals."

The comments came during a meeting in which Trump had each Cabinet secretary take turns praising him and his policy agenda.

During that meeting, the president said he accomplished more than any other president aside from Franklin Roosevelt during his first six months in office.

“Never has there been a president, with few exceptions — case of FDR, he had a major depression to handle — who has passed more legislation and who has done more things than what we’ve done,” Trump said during his first-ever Cabinet meeting at the White House.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

LMAO, I'm not the sensitive one here...and I really have no dog in the Jane Sanders hunt. I just found it amusing you had to get defensive and throw anything you could out to try and vex me BTW..I thought I was on Ignore? Ah selective enforcement of your declarations---no wonder you had no issue supporting HRC.
            Doig, don't make me go through and list even a portion of your catalogue of your position flip-flops and inconsistencies. I'm sure it would prove hilarious, but I just don't have the time.

But just for being a dick, you're going back on Ignore!
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Is that guy gone now? Is that how it works?

Man, he is a scary dude.
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Doig, don't make me go through and list even a portion of your catalogue of your position flip-flops and inconsistencies. I'm sure it would prove hilarious, but I just don't have the time.

But just for being a dick, you're going back on Ignore!
                My work here is done.

And yes I can be a dick, but at least I own my shit.

Something you should work on.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks...I just want to focus on getting this guy out of the WH and Congress out of the hands of the sleazeballs.

Every day there's a hundred things, big and small, that scream out "this is wrong". Today the Senate decided to try and ban all reporters from asking questions in the hallways, a practice pretty much as old as the Government itself. That failed. They continue to try to sneak the ACHA through the backchannels of the Senate. Hopefully that fails as well. And yesterday was the most ludicrous thing that I think I've ever seen...Trump had a cabinet meeting and basically demanded that people go around the table and say nice things about him. Reince Priebus won the ass-kissing the boss award, but the Boss did him one better by kissing his own ass, a difficult feat indeed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...g-to-serve-his
                  And Team Trump pumped up the other strategy today, with Rep. Gohmert calling Bob Mueller "dirty" and saying he has to go. More and more on the right are hinting pushing back against the very idea of having a Special Counsel.

Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...g-to-serve-his
                    As Hammer is fond of saying, Let Uncle Petey help you out...........I've said it many times and though I may be wrong, God help you if I'm right. Trump will NOT finish his term. I'll add, many of his appointees, staff and admin will either get fired, quit or indicted as they can't help but pruger themselves once the shit hits the fan.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

As Hammer is fond of saying, Let Uncle Petey help you out...........I've said it many times and though I may be wrong, God help you if I'm right. Trump will NOT finish his term. I'll add, many of his appointees, staff and admin will either get fired, quit or indicted as they can't help but pruger themselves once the shit hits the fan.
                      i prugered myself once...let me tell you it was not pleasant
                      --------------------------------------
                      You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Oh we want to discuss it, but there are those in here who are still suckling at her breast.

She was given debate questions before the debate, bernie was not--she allowed that to happen, she never mentioned it so--she's a cheat and a liar by omission--if you see it otherwise you are being willfully ignorant or willing to compromise integrity and ethics to achieve your agenda and as such have no moral high ground to indict anyone else.

You can do it, but you're being a hypocritical wanker.
                        Have you ever listened to the Soundtrack of Frozen? There is this one song that might be therapeutic for you on the whole Hillary front. .

But, seriously at some point you have to Let it go. You just have to!
                        Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-13-2017, 10:39 PM.
                        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ooh..struck a nerve there.

Don't be so sensitive, Doig. They aren't after Bernie.
                          Thank God, I've been a bit paranoid lately. Thought someone was tapping my wires. Whew!
                          Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-13-2017, 10:41 PM.
                          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
                            I have an alibi for that night - or day.
                            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
                              Oh, Mandy. Such a scamp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                                Have you ever listened to the Soundtrack of Frozen?
                                I've overheard it a time or two when JJ is home alone ! He has got mad karaoke skillz.
                                --------------------------------------
                                You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Working...
                                X