This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    still waiting for you to tell us who you're talking about. Remember, you said the alt right is kkk without hoods so I'm really curious who here is kkk.
    I'm Alt Right but bearly. Ask my tailor after he measures my inseam.

Oh, wait, I have to get alterations to the right when I have pants tailored. Is that what the question was?
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
      I'm Alt Right but bearly. Ask my tailor after he measures my inseam.

Oh, wait, I have to get alterations to the right when I have pants tailored. Is that what the question was?
      keep your pants on BB, we dont need to see your alt right.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        keep your pants on BB, we dont need to see your alt right.
        Imagine an old timey movie with a murder scene and beat cop standing out front waving people to move on saying "move along, nothing to see here!" My life in a nut shell, no pun intended.
        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
          Imagine an old timey movie with a murder scene and beat cop standing out front waving people to move on saying "move along, nothing to see here!" My life in a nut shell, no pun intended.
          Keep this Thread about the President and not the SCROTUS..........
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            Can we stop calling them "undocumented" when they are "illegal".
            I understand, but that's not really a matter of immigration policy. That's really semantics. People are free to use the term "illegal" if they wish. And people are free to get surly in response.

But I'd like to hear about policy differences.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Keep this Thread about the President and not the SCROTUS..........
              Minimus. Ok I swear I'm done now.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• I also wonder how much of the American economy is based on undocumented aliens.

How many kitchen workers are paid a minimum wage? and if they were how much more would things cost?

They aren't taking away the "good" jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                  I also wonder how much of the American economy is based on undocumented aliens.

How many kitchen workers are paid a minimum wage? and if they were how much more would things cost?

They aren't taking away the "good" jobs
                  We'll find out soon enough as those jobs will soon be empty as the Illegals/Undocumenteds will either be in hiding, too afraid to come do the work or deported or incarcerated.

At which time it will impact more than just the economy as people tend to focus on agricultural work as the primary concentration of "Stolen"jobs when in fact these people work in homes as child/elder caretakers, in communities as gardeners/home repair help, cooks, seamstresses and in and on. when these people disappear, the jobs won't be easily filled by US Citizens as people think.

Undocumented workers are a HUGE (thank you Donald) Part of our economy and it;s going to take a hit if the solution to immigration is only to prevent/deports these people from being here.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                    I understand, but that's not really a matter of immigration policy. That's really semantics. People are free to use the term "illegal" if they wish. And people are free to get surly in response.

But I'd like to hear about policy differences.
                    I dont have an issue with vetting ALL people coming from ANY place to immigrate. We as a country have homeless and kids starving and have not successfully been able to take care of these citizens - lets take care of our back yard before adding more people to the problem.
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I dont have an issue with vetting ALL people coming from ANY place to immigrate. We as a country have homeless and kids starving and have not successfully been able to take care of these citizens - lets take care of our back yard before adding more people to the problem.
                      so - what is your solution then? You sound like you have thought about this.

Comment

• Shut it down for a couple years.
                        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Because as a country we're incapable of doing both? it's a bs convenient excuse IMO. Republicans don't care a whit about helping homeless and starving kids, as evidenced by their constant assault on social welfare programs all in the name of tax cuts for the wealthy.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Shut it down for a couple years.
                            Jesus, dude, you've gotta be joking.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Shut it down for a couple years.
                              I see you really thought about this - oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                Jesus, dude, you've gotta be joking.
                                NO -

Lets say there are 10 million illegals here. Why not figure out how to get this group legalized and assimilated and see where we end up after that. Then lets figure out how we get the best of the best from other countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X